4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I'm sure most of here's "I find shota content totally disgusting, dev is a creepy bastard" dreamed about sex with older woman at their puberty age. That's make almost all shota-hating commentators hypocrite for me.
When I was MC's age in the flashbacks, I wanted to be an astronaut. Today, when I say sending a child to space would be a god awful idea, I don't see how that makes me a hyprocrite.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
:unsure: Fair enough, but I guess doing it in a Mario Odyssey style game would be a very different exprience then in a Nier:Automata one.
I haven't played both of those games so I have no clue about the reference.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I haven't played both of those games so I have no clue about the reference.
TL;DR is, one is a Mario game, so jump, pick mushrooms, stars, defeat the giant cartoon turtle-dinossaur and save the princess; the other is a deep philosophical Ima-gonna-jump-off-the-screen-and-rip-your-still-beating-heart-through-your-ribs-using-nothing-but-bits-and-your-own-misconception-of-videogames, disguised as a hack'n'slash. They're both great in their own right, give it a try if you have the chance.

Overall, just saying I think those strong, disgusted reactions are a natural part of a more realistic setting where an adult is put in a child's shoes, not hypocrisy, but the ordinary (maybe even desired) outcome of player and POV characther conflicting perspectives.

But feel free to disagree, I'm not disgusted or offended by your initial coment, just throwing my 2c.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
TL;DR is, one is a Mario game, so jump, pick mushrooms, stars, defeat the giant cartoon turtle-dinossaur and save the princess; the other is a deep philosophical Ima-gonna-jump-off-the-screen-and-rip-your-still-beating-heart-through-your-ribs-using-nothing-but-bits-and-your-own-misconception-of-videogames, disguised as a hack'n'slash. They're both great in their own right, give it a try if you have the chance.

Overall, just saying I think those strong, disgusted reactions are a natural part of a more realistic setting where an adult is put in a child's shoes, not hypocrisy, but the ordinary (maybe even desired) outcome of player and POV characther conflicting perspectives.

But feel free to disagree, I'm not disgusted or offended by your initial coment, just throwing my 2c.
I understand what you mean. We all have lines that are not to be crossed but for me, morality goes out the window when it comes to fiction.

Btw I know Mario and Neir are video games (even played old Mario games) but I haven't played them.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
TTII last Patreon post

Unlocked

"Hey there.
I want to remind you that if you have any questions, or you want to check if I'm alive, welcome to the
I hope you liked the new wallpapers, I did nine different scenes before got what I wanted...

Work on the game continues, and I honestly tried to finish full episode in this month, but I guess I overestimated my abilities a little bit.
I made most scenes for 2/3 and some scenes from the end of the episode, but I won't have time to connect them this month.
Of course, it's much easier for me to do the whole episode instead of breaking it into pieces, mostly because I can "polish" it, make it more complete, add little things here and there.
So I decided to ask you what's better - 2/3 this month, or the full episode next month.

2/3 ~ 200 renders
2/3 + 3/3 ~ 400 renders
So in full II Episode will be 231 (1/3) + 400 (2/3 + 3/3) = ~ 630 renders. ( There were 560 images in the first episode. )
But of course if you give me a chance to finish the episode next month, without being distracted by the 2/3 release, I'll try to do little more renders.
Of course, it's up to you to decide.
I'm very grateful for all of you for your support, kind words and opinions about the game, thank you."

I copy also his last post that he wrote on his official Discord , so everybody could have the complete vision that the developer has for his next releases and what he would like to make ...
ttll
"I didn't promise to release a full episode this month, but I tried very hard. Just because I like to do more than I promised. If the patrons choose November, all will get 3/3 release, not in two months, but in one. But if not, the release will go as planned. I really want to work faster guys and release more content as soon as possible, but with a 1/3 2/3 3/3 system it's uncomfortable. It breaks my workflow. It's just more convenient for me to work with a big logical piece of story.(edited)"

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
TTII last Patreon post

Unlocked

"Hey there.
I want to remind you that if you have any questions, or you want to check if I'm alive, welcome to the
I hope you liked the new wallpapers, I did nine different scenes before got what I wanted...

Work on the game continues, and I honestly tried to finish full episode in this month, but I guess I overestimated my abilities a little bit.
I made most scenes for 2/3 and some scenes from the end of the episode, but I won't have time to connect them this month.
Of course, it's much easier for me to do the whole episode instead of breaking it into pieces, mostly because I can "polish" it, make it more complete, add little things here and there.
So I decided to ask you what's better - 2/3 this month, or the full episode next month.

2/3 ~ 200 renders
2/3 + 3/3 ~ 400 renders
So in full II Episode will be 231 (1/3) + 400 (2/3 + 3/3) = ~ 630 renders. ( There were 560 images in the first episode. )
But of course if you give me a chance to finish the episode next month, without being distracted by the 2/3 release, I'll try to do little more renders.
Of course, it's up to you to decide.
I'm very grateful for all of you for your support, kind words and opinions about the game, thank you."

I copy also his last post that he wrote on his official Discord , so everybody could have the complete vision that the developer has for his next releases and what he would like to make ...
ttll
"I didn't promise to release a full episode this month, but I tried very hard. Just because I like to do more than I promised. If the patrons choose November, all will get 3/3 release, not in two months, but in one. But if not, the release will go as planned. I really want to work faster guys and release more content as soon as possible, but with a 1/3 2/3 3/3 system it's uncomfortable. It breaks my workflow. It's just more convenient for me to work with a big logical piece of story.(edited)"
Personally, I'd rather have the update this month but if the dev is not comfortable with it then he should go with what's comfortable for him.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Went to some kind of strange trend. The authors began to ask fans how to write their own work. One asks, what should be the scope of the release. Another, what is the color of the main character's tan. Third, what panties should be on the neighbor. And so on. What kind of junk surveys. Why should they? This is a waste of author's time. I believe: do as you see fit, and do as you know. This is your story, and no one will write it better than you.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Went to some kind of strange trend. The authors began to ask fans how to write their own work. One asks, what should be the scope of the release. Another, what is the color of the main character's tan. Third, what panties should be on the neighbor. And so on. What kind of junk surveys. Why should they? This is a waste of author's time. I believe: do as you see fit, and do as you know. This is your story, and no one will write it better than you.
It's hard to tell whether devs want to just include their patrons during the creative process or they are terrified they might piss some of them off so they fish for what makes members happy. With so many adult VN's out there and so many devs fighting for Patron dollars, I can't really blame them either way.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Only borderline??!

I mean, what kind of mother does this with her 10-12 y.o. son?
The kind that has experienced an extreme amount of pressure enough to cause her to develop freudian behaviors with her son. I believe the plot will eventually illuminate this more as it progresses, but I can speculate that constant rejection and isolation from the in-laws has fueled Lora to focus on her son as the only source of an escape, enjoyment, and eventually pleasure; And the plot WILL tell you that both were runaways. Normally, yes such pressures can eventually cause a women, if constantly presenced with a young minor, to become paedophilic (quite a lot of cases where women in a position of educational authority end up sleeping or committing sexual acts with their students), however, in this case I'd probably see suicide as a more probable ending.

But what do I know? I just wanna see some /ss/, is that too hard to ask for?

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Psychiatric papers report that women who find themselves widowed or divorced with sons and no other male company to replace the loss of the adult partner start mentally treating their sons as stand-in partners and if the conditions are right develop sexual fantasies which may or may not lead to active inzest and where the boys in question also do not have female outlets apart from the mother. The story of Come inside makes complete sense even IRL. I fully support the Dev and the narrative of the game, I hate the very "sketchy" minigames of the sketchbook which are a pain and the only thing that is preventing me from upping my pledge.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
however, in this case I'd probably see suicide as a more probable ending.
For God's sake, let's not have Anna Karenina. Let her be three times a bad mother, but let her live on. And, that she had relations with son, so such cases trolley and a small trolley. It is not the first and certainly not the last. By the way, according to an anonymous survey, mothers are much more fantasizing about the relationship with their son than fathers are about the relationship with their daughter. Because women are an order of magnitude sexier than men.

Reactions: Hadgar

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
The kind that has experienced an extreme amount of pressure enough to cause her to develop freudian behaviors with her son. I believe the plot will eventually illuminate this more as it progresses, but I can speculate that constant rejection and isolation from the in-laws has fueled Lora to focus on her son as the only source of an escape, enjoyment, and eventually pleasure; And the plot WILL tell you that both were runaways. Normally, yes such pressures can eventually cause a women, if constantly presenced with a young minor, to become paedophilic (quite a lot of cases where women in a position of educational authority end up sleeping or committing sexual acts with their students), however, in this case I'd probably see suicide as a more probable ending.

But what do I know? I just wanna see some /ss/, is that too hard to ask for?
Psychiatric papers report that women who find themselves widowed or divorced with sons and no other male company to replace the loss of the adult partner start mentally treating their sons as stand-in partners and if the conditions are right develop sexual fantasies which may or may not lead to active inzest and where the boys in question also do not have female outlets apart from the mother. The story of Come inside makes complete sense even IRL. I fully support the Dev and the narrative of the game, I hate the very "sketchy" minigames of the sketchbook which are a pain and the only thing that is preventing me from upping my pledge.
I actually did quite an analysis of Lora's psychological state a few months back when I went through the sketchbook scenes for the first time; which is funny, because I have very little knowledge of psychology. But you are welcome to check it out anyway, hehe... :D

I've given a good deal of thought to this game over the past couple of days and I realized that there's more to this game than meets the eye. It's probably the only game that takes mother and son incest seriously and shows it in the most authentic, well thought out way.

Consequently, Lora turns out to be the best Mom in an M/S incest game, and it's also quite sad.

^I'll explain this remark shortly. But first, let me clarify, this game is basically about Lora - she's the pivotal character, the story revolves around her - not the MC, not the other NPCs. Oh God, here comes the wrath of the Lindsey and Kelly fans, but in fact, everything about the game starting from the main screen to the graphics style screams of Lora. Very much like how Haley is the MVP of Haley's Story and Ellie is of Bad Memories. And the relationship and the interactions between her and the MC are most meticulously formulated, unlike the other interactions and sexual stuff (which I think are basically there as quick-fap-materials).

Spoilers Ahoy!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, according to an anonymous survey, mothers are much more fantasizing about the relationship with their son than fathers are about the relationship with their daughter. Because women are an order of magnitude sexier than men.
^That sounds fishy. Are you sure it isn't because of fathers are less likely to admit such a thing? Men always have to tread carefully because a single misplaced sexual fantasy is enough to get them into trouble. And also men are not so much about going around telling everyone about their fantasies as women are.
And also, common sense dictates that a mother's motherly feeling for her son is much stronger than a father's fatherly feeling for his daughter. So, I think what you propose seems unlikely.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Johnny Silverhand, yes, the topic is difficult for a sincere answer. But the survey is anonymous, and we can only hope for the veracity of the respondents. Of course, the survey does not claim to be academic.
Life is a complicated thing. And those of our views, which previously seemed unshakable, can collapse in an instant. And only strong people accept it with dignity.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Wow! This is exactly how I feel and I even tried to send this message to the devs in a respectful manner several times in different threads. But, Alas! In today's world, everything's dictated by money. And, weirdly enough, those who pay the money - the "patrons" - often delve into the fantasy that they know better than the artist himself...

Reactions: MIKEL-20M

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Wow! This is exactly how I feel and I even tried to send this message to the devs in a respectful manner several times in different threads. But, Alas! In today's world, everything's dictated by money. And, weirdly enough, those who pay the money - the "patrons" - often delve into the fantasy that they know better than the artist himself...
Well, I think when it comes to additional content, like for side character, there might need to be a vote for general interest. Sort of like a certain neighbor content in another game...uhhh... we'll call it "Wifey Town".

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes