4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Is this game supposed to be played with the patch and as a shota? The women look good, but I'm not really into that sort of pedo content tbh.
No, you can play without the patch if you want.

Just want to ask you by the way how are you doing to add the game you support in you profile box ?

Reactions: YaBoy

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
No, you can play without the patch if you want.

Just want to ask you by the way how are you doing to add the game you support in you profile box ?
Go to your account settings and connect your Patreon account, then go to 'Pledges' at the bottom of lefthand-side menu bar. You'll have to switch on each individual creator you're supporting, but it doesn't seem to work for each game. I also support UberPie (Taffy Tales) and OrbOrigin (A Mother's Love), but they don't show up.

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
TTII asked to his Patrons if they prefer un apdate for the end of thin months with the 2/3 of the chapter or a release for the end of November with a full chapter update

This is the result of the poll :
View attachment 439237
Thanks :). A full episode release is always better imo. But tbh I would've expected a full episode to have 600+ renders.. Not complaining tho. looking forward to it!

K18

Apr 19, 2018
ttll congrats on having your game voted on the featured games list on the F95zone main page. I enjoyed your game so far and can't wait to see out the whole backstory of MC and his family and his future adventures. Hopefully more people see and enjoy your game and maybe support if possible.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ..see ... there lies the problem ... not even the supporters are in the seeing is believing league ... they rather wait indefinitely. Here is hope dev can scramble the forces and produce a good result
even after toiling this month for the 200 render mile stone and getting hit with the .. "oh wait ... toil some more" request by supporters. I bet some attention would have done wonders at this point.

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
She's a goddess... I can't find a better word... It's no wonder that outline, those contours are engraved in the MC's mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It sounds weird when I say it, but usually, when we say the words "mother" and "hot", they don't go well together... Or you end up imagining a "MILF", which I think is something else entirely. The dev somehow managed to make her a hot chick while keeping a motherly touch to her appearance and character.

I mean look at that smile -

that certainly does looks like a mother who just caught her child peeping on her - like she's amused by his shenanigans. Certainly isn't a seductive smile.

And the scene that follows...

How does it make me feel? I want to say "disgusted/sick" but somehow a part of me finds it somewhat "beautiful"??! A "normal" person can very clearly see that she's crossing the line here, but maybe Lora doesn't feel the same?? Maybe, in her mind, it's just another way of showing her love to her son, and there's nothing wrong about going that far! It's between her and her son, she doesn't care what other people define as "normal".

So, again, how does it make me feel? Sick, disgusted, shocked, amazed, excited, mesmerized and of course totally weirded-out - not just any one of them... all of them at the same time! Or maybe, "confused" would be a better word.

Thanks to the dev for making me feel "confused".

[NB: Okay I left out "horny" from that list of emotions because I was trying not to write something that would sound so vulgar, but yeah, that too... THAT TOO....]
Which memory scene is this mate?

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
ttll well, thanks for the subtle response !

can you let us know how many chapters are planned for this game ?

also, do you have a plan/story laid out or are you making stuff on the go ?

let us know if you're ok sharing this with us

thanks for making this beautiful game !

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
Gave this one a "like" and a "watch" before the download is even finished.
Renders are top, genre is top. What could go wrong? :cool:

Reactions: Jorund
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes