4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Any animated scenes in this?
I answer you quoting some Dev words i took from his discord :" I want to do animated scenes. But they will only appear in the game when I buy additional graphics cards, and I will also learn how to create them properly. So, not any time soon. "

Sooner he will have an acceptable basis fans , with the possibility so to buy a new performing hardware , faster he will have release with more content and animations too....

Last edited:

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
The mini game is virtually impossible holy shit. I've tried several times so far, but time is way too short and it doesn't help i'm playing without a mouse

Last edited:

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
ttll needs to update regularly if he wants to gain more patreons. When games are early in development it's better to release updates faster to gain more patreons even if it means small updates. Desired Love is a good example of this.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
ttll needs to update regularly if he wants to gain more patreons. When games are early in development it's better to release updates faster to gain more patreons even if it means small updates. Desired Love is a good example of this.
That's not what his patrons want though. He had a poll on Patreon and they prefer bigger and less frequent updates.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
That's not what his patrons want though. He had a poll on Patreon and they prefer bigger and less frequent updates.
I know about that and I also know his tech is poor so he can't develop high quality renders fast enough but some games are being forgotten due to slow development. Once he establishes himself like the likes of Dr. Sin or Stiglet then he can slow down and it won't affect his patreons.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I know about that and I also know his tech is poor so he can't develop high quality renders fast enough but some games are being forgotten due to slow development. Once he establishes himself like the likes of Dr. Sin or Stiglet then he can slow down and it won't affect his patreons.
Actually I wouldn't be too worried about that.
He already has a huge amount of patrons for an unproven newcomer and got insanely lucky that his outstanding renders attracted that many people after the first release. Many devs aren't as lucky (and as talented) as him.

I don't think this will be forgotten for the time being, even with less frequent updates.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Actually I wouldn't be too worried about that.
He already has a huge amount of patrons for an unproven newcomer and got insanely lucky that his outstanding renders attracted that many people after the first release. Many devs aren't as lucky (and as talented) as him.

I don't think this will be forgotten for the time being, even with less frequent updates.
I hope you're right.

Reactions: sarge87

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
TTII made two different polls , the first one in July i think , which Patrons decided to have each update every 2 months with an average size of renders close to 160-200.
In last poll , TTII asked to Patrons if they would prefer a release on October with 2/3 of the chapter or at end of November with the whole second episode . It won this second choice and i must say that i don't agree so much with majority of patrons voted. But you know this is democracy...

I'm in the same opinion of Xumeey that to gain supporters especially at begin of a developing is necessary to make more often releases as possible. But here we have a peculiar situation , the actual hardware that the Dev is using to make his game is really old and not performing , so in every case it's really difficult for him to make renders at a " normal " speed....
But TTII is a Developer that must be supported , for this i hope than with next release will gain more patrons...
Just an example of his art ?
This special Halloween Render ( just for 1 $ ) that is for me absolutely stunning ....
I show only one of his beautiful Halloween renders ( there are many for the different tiers ) ,but only watching at this art , everybody can understand , the reason why he deserves more money support
1572175874950.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. ... that is scary .. Like bone bride scary ... like night of the dead in Mexico scary ... o_O
well ... the cutie pie would fit nicely in the arms of our new psychotic joker .. Total looney!!!
P.S :: Liked the original afterlife better with the duckling than the dark red and gloomy balloon remodel ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes