4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
If

If CI is bad writing then you know shit about good writing. The narrative moves forwards and backwards to effectively get to know the characters. Brush up on your classics mate.
And, as game with story based on retrospecives, you have to take in mind,that it's only 2nd release

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
This special Halloween Render ( just for 1 $ ) that is for me absolutely stunning ....
View attachment 442121
Or it's milk coming out of there? :unsure: View attachment 446783
:eek::eek::eek: Just when I fought I couldn't be more freaked out with this woman, silly me!

this game just drops you into the middle of shit, and i hate that. there's no room or really time to get to know any of these characters, it's just assumed that the player knows them because the MC knows them. that's bad writing imo.
I get you, it's that Open with the protagonist in the middle of a bunch of explosions, followed by "six months earlier" on a black screen thing, except it's 10 times worst because there are months of waiting between episodes. Personally, I don't mind, but I can see how frustrating this may feel.

Maybe you should get back in a year or so, when there's a decent stretch of history to pick up some pace. Worst case scenario, you get some pretty pixels.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Animated scenes??
Maybe just reading some post before ? too difficult ?
I answer you quoting some Dev words i took from his discord :" I want to do animated scenes. But they will only appear in the game when I buy additional graphics cards, and I will also learn how to create them properly. So, not any time soon. "

Sooner he will have an acceptable basis fans , with the possibility so to buy a new performing hardware , faster he will have release with more content and animations too....

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes