4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Cause he switched from AVN to Wallpaper simulator. Yet fear not, once we got enough Wallpapers together we shall continue on our own.

That's right, he suddenly stopped working on his game to sell only wallpapers of characters based on it. I think that before this he had disappeared for a while, promised several times to resume production of the game, disappeared several times and repeated this behavior, and finally now he only provides wallpapers and polls to sell the very wallpapers. Apparently, he still promises to present some pictures of his game to his backers on Patreon, insinuating that he's still working on it. In any case, I get the impression that his plan from the very start was only to sell attractive visuals rather than to produce a game, which is necessarily long and costly. His highly dubious and erratic behavior leads me to suspect as much.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I thought you were telling a joke, but I went to the DEV's Patreon and there's a monthly poll to decide the next wallpaper.
Has he given up on "teasers for episode 3" yet, or is that gag still running? Knowing there will never be an update, as long as he can milk subs for wallpapers.
EDIT: Nevermind, just checked and he's still at it.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Has he given up on "teasers for episode 3" yet, or is that gag still running? Knowing there will never be an update, as long as he can milk subs for wallpapers.
EDIT: Nevermind, just checked and he's still at it.
Maybe this time

jhiggins

Jun 10, 2020
All you people mocking and making fun of the dev, he will one day release episode 3 and you people will be begging for compressed and android version, and he will be laughing sitting on his toilet seat taking a piss, yes because he sits and takes a piss, because he is king, and you are his peasants,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020
All you people mocking and making fun of the dev, he will one day release episode 3 and you people will be begging for compressed and android version, and he will be laughing sitting on his toilet seat taking a piss, yes because he sits and takes a piss, because he is king, and you are his peasants,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Almost took you serious xD

• Haha
Reactions: jhiggins

SwiftShadow

May 11, 2021
I thought you were telling a joke, but I went to the DEV's Patreon and there's a monthly poll to decide the next wallpaper.
Man ITS TRUE, i just got kicked from discord on two accounts for telling the truth, thats why i came here to open people's eyes, there is someone scamming people, its either dev that takes money from patreons, or someone, there is some kind of BOT that sending exactly same posts every month, all posts are made exacly same way, same day every month and same text. And if you tell smth about it on discord you get kicked after 10s

SwiftShadow

May 11, 2021
View attachment 3776043

i mean shit, if all i had to do for 166USD was render a couple wallpapers i'd do it too
he doing literally nothing, just scamming people, there is no wallpappers, he just pretend to do something to take money check his posts on patreon, its BOT that sending these posts, every post is the same every month, once you will tell smth about it on Discord, you get kicked after 10s

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
he doing literally nothing, just scamming people, there is no wallpappers, he just pretend to do something to take money check his posts on patreon, its BOT that sending these posts, every post is the same every month, once you will tell smth about it on Discord, you get kicked after 10s
Just let it go man. Let it be and don't bother you will live a happier and better life for it.
Everyone on here already knows about the shady practices with that Patreon so you are already preaching to the enlightened.
You don't really gain anything by going on that Discord and spamming them with new accounts anyway since most people on there are not the ones paying for it either.
The payments going through are most likely just people who forgot to unsubscribe or just don't care enough for the small money lost.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes