4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
wow that dude literally just posts something at the last day of the month.
he is probably the definition of milking, holy moly shity fuck.
he dont even want to hide that. lol
i dont really think he needs to do that.
like maviarab already posted they probably don't know they giving him money.

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Hey there everyone!

I keep seeing this game as recommended for straight shota content, which has always been my jam.

I'd like to ask about the game itself, in some points that really interest me:

1) Is it animated? The H-scenes of course
2) Does it have sound design? I can't play through an entire game without some sound during the H-scenes
3) Is there any good shota content?

Since there's been quite some activity on this thread, I decided to ask out, glad if anyone cares to answer

Thanks

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Hey there everyone!

I keep seeing this game as recommended for straight shota content, which has always been my jam.

2) Does it have sound design? I can't play through an entire game without some sound during the H-scenes

Since there's been quite some activity on this thread, I decided to ask out, glad if anyone cares to answer

Thanks
1. Can't remember
2. Don't care myself so no idea.
3. Only a little in flashbacks.

Besides all that, forget it...this is long dead and won't be getting revived and there isn't that much content in reality.

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Allman

Jan 31, 2021
Hey there everyone!

Thanks
to answer your questions
1) the h-scenes are not animated, you only have sex twice anyways (if i remember correctly)
2) there is sound, but not a lot of variance
3) shota content only happens on the "love Lora" route in which you have to do mini games (insinde the scetchbook) to remember stuff that happenend in your past, but there are quite a few scenes, no sex though, but the scenes are well done and you get an understanding of why the mc has feelings for his mother, errrrr i mean landlady ;)

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Not even Silk&Milk is as bad as ttll. Silk&Milk at least said to his pledgers.. yo give me more money or you won't see shit.
even worse than radiant dev ? looks like so ... yeah i see now this game dev is a tease troll developer ...

Last edited:

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018

Episode III sneak peek for 10$ patrons

Bla bla bla....

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

Episode III sneak peek for 10$ patrons

Bla bla bla....
Yeah but it's not milking anything if no one subscribes to it, those who still subscribe to him most likely are people who forgot they're subscribed, as I already said that's no money, what the dev is doing is embarrassing himself. Just like the dual family dev (this one is worse) my bet is that mentally they are in a very bad state, a normal person wouldn't behave the way they do, but whatever.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
are there any other games with high res renders like this?
Please ask questions like this over on the proper forum for that, rather than on the thread of this game. Asking here violates Site Rule #2.4. If you search there and don't find an answer, you can always create a new thread on that forum using the button near the top. I would link to the OP of this game so others can quickly know the reference if they're unfamiliar with Come Inside.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes