4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
ttll when are you going to add a button to skip minigames, i fucking hate them and is actually the only reason i dont have this game in my watch list or even liked, the renders are nice, the story good enough but the stupid minigames ruin it....

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Patch ain't working for me then, I get family relationship names but vanilla content...
patch is in /game folder.
Do the memory games in the sketchbook (you'll get that book at a certain point in the story), thats where the incest stuff is.

* Warning though, its more than standard incest stuff.

Spoiler warning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Patch ain't working for me then, I get family relationship names but vanilla content...
patch is in /game folder.
Right now all the "questionable" content happens in the memories, so be sure to do the minigames in the sketchbook :p

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
After installing the patch... wow, Lora is a giant pervert. I don't know if she turns me on or she creeps me out. I don't know what to think. I don't know if I can get over her pedo behavior. I won't probably download the incest patch anymore, or something, especially since I'm not a fan of incest either. The renders are amazing, though, models are ones of the best And thankfully it's just a game and not real people.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Something other than graphics of an 8 year old boy being diddled in the shower. I don't know what language you speak but "incest" and "pedophilia" have nothing to do with one another.
Actually they are both pretty common together. A lot of pedo's arrested fucked underage family members.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
all i see there is a straight_shota in ''hentai 3D'' and not in some ''cartoon'' maybe iam to much fan of incest games lol :cautious:
how many of us Fap from this hentai anime called ( ) a shota boy fucking the teacher.... so just because is in 3D people will create polemic sry the english >.<

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Truth be told he isn't the only one, maybe here is more brazen but lots of other incest games developers do the same.
Like Icstor for instance with his protagonist who just completed 18 years old but who looks a lot younger and who also has a sister younger than him.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game needs a pedo tag right away.

I did not consent to the dev injecting locked content into my pc that could potentially get me arrested. That's shady shit.
Actually that is a fair point.

It is illegal as all hell in the UK.

I didn't use the patch, I didn't think any content of that kind was still present. Hopefully it isn't or I will not be impressed.

Truth be told he isn't the only one, maybe here is more brazen but lots of other incest games developers do the same.
Like Icstor for instance with his protagonist who just completed 18 years old but who looks a lot younger and who also has a sister younger than him.
Also this.

I avoid games like Dating my Daughter because characters look underage and before anyone argues against that I don't give a shit about anyones opinion, it's incredibly illegal here and it's not worth the risk.

I didn't play much of Icstor's stuff so can't comment on his characters but if anything looks underage I do skip by it, it's just not worth it.

cc31

Nov 21, 2018
I noticed 2 new minigames have been added in the sketchbook. Any idea how to unlock these?

D

Deleted member 619154

did it end there when they decided to ride the motorcycle?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This game needs a pedo tag right away.

I did not consent to the dev injecting locked content into my pc that could potentially get me arrested. That's shady shit.
There is a shota tag here. It may be usefull to put in this thread. :unsure:

Reactions: Hyped

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
No plausible deniablity here. Pretty clear what the dev had in mind. Worse that its locked and not hinted at anywhere.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So I have a couple of questions.

I played the first update, thought it was okay and waited like the patient lil bitch I am, then I made the mistake of reading the walkthrough.

So, my questions are these.

1. It only lists Lindsey for paths so far be it romance or enslavement. Is she the only one or are any of the other girls avaialable for romance paths too?

2. It only lists romance or enslavement ... when is the "tell the money grubbing bint to get a fucking job" path coming?
Hehehe... just now noticed this post. Guess you got concerned after what the developer did at the Halfway House thread? :p

No plausible deniablity here. Pretty clear what the dev had in mind. Worse that its locked and not hinted at anywhere.
I sent a message to the mods about the tags. It is with them now. :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes