4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
While I'm happy that this game got it's long awaited abandoned tag I'm lowkey kinda disappointed because this was a game I actually wanted to play the relationship between the MC and his mom was genuinely interesting to me so this is bittersweet for me. Also my source of wallpapers is gone, so sad :cry:.
Yes, alas, but, unfortunately, I have not yet met such an option for developing a mother-son’s relationship ... This is an embarrassing attempt and that unsuccessful ... what a pity ... what a pity ...

Well ... maybe in all sorts of drawn anime-all there is something like that, but one trouble - I hate painted cartoon pictures and anime either. I just can’t stand the spirit. This is definitely not my cup of tea.

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020
Ofc thats for us guys to put togheter. It's like a happy meal. With each preview/wallpaper one day we got our own chapter 3. Smart.

Aslanici67

Nov 5, 2022
guys anyone knows if this game it's gonna be updated? The dev continues to public wallpapers in the last 2 years without releasing anything

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
guys anyone knows if this game it's gonna be updated? The dev continues to public wallpapers in the last 2 years without releasing anything
If you've got some cash on you, switch off your PC, take a stroll and play lottery. You've got better chance to become a millionaire than getting an update from this lazy and lying Dev. Hope this answers your question.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Damn. Forgot all about this one. Still has 1400+ Patreon members. Man, people paying this guy's rent now for nothing.

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
Damn. Forgot all about this one. Still has 1400+ Patreon members. Man, people paying this guy's rent now for nothing.
I barely believe this week or the previous patreon mixed followers with subscribers, in reality TTLL must have less than 50 patreons

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes