4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

mamba1234

May 17, 2020
This was one of the first games I played when I started getting into playing AVNs, and man I enjoyed. It was so visually stunning and visually different to most other games, but as lots of VNs with huge potential have is a dev too incompetent to see it through completion. Was definitely disappointed once I initially realized this game wasn't going to receive any updates anymore. Shame.

Jan 14, 2021
This was one of the first games I played when I started getting into playing AVNs, and man I enjoyed. It was so visually stunning and visually different to most other games, but as lots of VNs with huge potential have is a dev too incompetent to see it through completion. Was definitely disappointed once I initially realized this game wasn't going to receive any updates anymore. Shame.
Well can anybody suggest a ren'py game like this one? I have looking around for a time. Dreams of Desire, Being a DIK etc. but none of them was like this. I enjoyed Freshwomen a bit but that's all.

I want a game just like this one. Sexy asf clothes on girls, feeling like i'm in control for real, and have some kinky stuff.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Well can anybody suggest a ren'py game like this one? I have looking around for a time. Dreams of Desire, Being a DIK etc. but none of them was like this. I enjoyed Freshwomen a bit but that's all.

I want a game just like this one. Sexy asf clothes on girls, feeling like i'm in control for real, and have some kinky stuff.
if you don't mind HS models, Pale Carnations is among my top recommendations

Reactions: Aleatory

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017

Like kumenl0l said above, Pale Carnations is deservedly one the best rated games on here.
I'd recommend Desert Stalker, as well.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020

Will Like this one I did not see But I will give some I think they got Charm about them if you see C =(Completed)
(C) The Visit (C) Dark Neighbourhood (C) Lust Epidemic (C) MilkyTouch (C) Twists of My Life <(This One Not M/S Story)
Game Of Hearts <(not M/S) , In a Scent (Laugh),Motherless, Blackmailing the Family ,Dead Moon Survival,

Reactions: Here4Game_12

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
guy has 31 patrons thats hardly money, i don't even know why he keeps doing wallpapers and sneaks peeks for episode 3 i think its pretty clear that he has no intention on work in this game.
I just checked (because of notification someone rated game again) and he still gets $500 every month. Four years without any update and idiots still pay him five hundred dollars every month. I'm so taken aback, I can't even express my disbelief.

• Haha
Reactions: Wildehilde

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I just checked (because of notification someone rated game again) and he still gets $500 every month. Four years without any update and idiots still pay him five hundred dollars every month. I'm so taken aback, I can't even express my disbelief.
This is false. check the numbers again.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Objectively, this game is a 5-star game, but it doesn't seem fair to give it that rating, taking into account everything that surrounds the development.

IMO

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
this is actually a pretty common trap of the auto-billing type subscription model: in the grand scheme of things, the payments are handled for you and generally non-factors in your monthly budget, so you forget about them over time

Reactions: shakytube

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
this is actually a pretty common trap of the auto-billing type subscription model: in the grand scheme of things, the payments are handled for you and generally non-factors in your monthly budget, so you forget about them over time
For some I guess this is true, but for me, I keep an eye on all of my money, if a subscription is of no value to me anymore (in this case if I was a sub to this dev), it would be cancelled, I don't reward laziness.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes