4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
From my communication with the developer, I concluded that it is unlikely that we will see a sequel this year. But as far as I could understand, he is working on a sequel and plans to publish it in the future, perhaps at the end of the year or at the beginning of the next.
By the way, a very pleasant guy in communication, he patiently explained to me the nuances of the game as a whole and especially paid a lot of attention to me explaining how to pass the mini-games.

Thank you, ttll , for your help and for the game in general, I really liked it, I really hope to see the continuation. I will say more, if I had a slightly different financial situation, I would definitely support a developer on Ratreon or Subscribestar.
Of course, I will be glad if the sequel is published this year, but in any case, I wish the developer success. I would not like such an interesting game not to see its continuation.
so..... what have been the problems in the development?

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
How much do you get paid for wearing that shining armor ? Are we close to 5, hmmm 6 digits perhaps?
I have a counter question for you. Why are you trying to insult me, just because I expressed my opinion?
Have I offended you in some way?
I have no information about what problems the developer of this game is facing.
To my questions of a similar nature, he answered me that he was in no hurry because he was doing exactly what he liked and in the quality he liked.
I personally expressed my regret to him that the game had not been updated for so long. I also told him that I would like to see a sequel.
I shared his answer above. He will probably publish something by the end of the year, but this is not certain. I do not know what it depends on.

OneDankBoii

Nov 14, 2018
From my communication with the developer, I concluded that it is unlikely that we will see a sequel this year. But as far as I could understand, he is working on a sequel and plans to publish it in the future, perhaps at the end of the year or at the beginning of the next.
By the way, a very pleasant guy in communication, he patiently explained to me the nuances of the game as a whole and especially paid a lot of attention to me explaining how to pass the mini-games.

Thank you, ttll , for your help and for the game in general, I really liked it, I really hope to see the continuation. I will say more, if I had a slightly different financial situation, I would definitely support a developer on Ratreon or Subscribestar.
Of course, I will be glad if the sequel is published this year, but in any case, I wish the developer success. I would not like such an interesting game not to see its continuation.
That's some real NTR behaviour, my dude.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeAngel

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
That there isn't any. It's been three years lol. Apparently there was some spanking wallpapers though that the simps preferred to pay for rather than type a few words into google for free.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Don't believe his words. He is nice as long as you support him.
It doesn't matter to me whether to believe him or not. The communication was pleasant, he showed patience, did not pay attention to my irritation and a lot of questions. He helped me pass the mini-games.
I just shared with the local public the impression and the information I received from him.
I liked his game, so I would like to see a sequel. But as I understand it, there is no guarantee that this will happen.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I have no information about what problems the developer of this game is facing.
To my questions of a similar nature, he answered me that he was in no hurry because he was doing exactly what he liked and in the quality he liked.
Doing jack shit, and squatting out a steamy turd of a wallpaper every few months for free money?

Yeah, I can see why he might like that. Good to know he feels unashamed and unrepentant for delivering nothing for years though. That is by far the surest sign he doesn't feel any urge to ever deliver anything in the future. He just doesn't care.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023

Hold up! might be misunderstanding something but do you mean a sequel to this game? the one that never actually ended? could maybe understand a start over but a sequel

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Doing jack shit, and squatting out a steamy turd of a wallpaper every few months for free money?

Yeah, I can see why he might like that. Good to know he feels unashamed and unrepentant for delivering nothing for years though. That is by far the surest sign he doesn't feel any urge to ever deliver anything in the future. He just doesn't care.
And he will continue to do jack shit while people continue to support him.
The only way to get devs asses in to gear is cut off their income from doing nothing.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes