4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Greetings to all who are still following this topic.
Guys, help, please!
Downloaded from the first page of v0.2.1 and patches, for PC, but I have the impression that irga with errors. The passage does not correspond to the course of the game at all. I can't look into the notebook to view its contents. How to do it? What mini-games are we talking about? How does the phone work?
Is there any confirmed information about the future of this game?

If someone can help me figure out the game mechanics, I would be grateful.
Absolutely no one can help?

neverBrainMe

Dec 19, 2022
Damn it, can't anyone tell you how to open memories in a notebook? I opened the first one, but how do I do it with the second one? Completely incomprehensible!
Sadly.
As far as I remember, you click on it. Some dots appears on the outline of the image of the memory. You have to connect them under a time limit. It's a minigame.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
As far as I remember, you click on it. Some dots appears on the outline of the image of the memory. You have to connect them under a time limit. It's a minigame.
Thanks buddy!
The next mini game is to type text, then remove the dots and type text. I haven’t gotten further yet, there is something with pictures.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
The sneak peak is a link to the patreon page where doubtless for 20$ more you can get some exclusive wallpapers of the mom having a flashback to banging a football team.

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
The sneak peak is a link to the patreon page where doubtless for 20$ more you can get some exclusive wallpapers of the mom having a flashback to banging a football team.
That sounds fake, don't tempt them to subscribe with false hopes

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
From my communication with the developer, I concluded that it is unlikely that we will see a sequel this year. But as far as I could understand, he is working on a sequel and plans to publish it in the future, perhaps at the end of the year or at the beginning of the next.
By the way, a very pleasant guy in communication, he patiently explained to me the nuances of the game as a whole and especially paid a lot of attention to me explaining how to pass the mini-games.

Thank you, ttll , for your help and for the game in general, I really liked it, I really hope to see the continuation. I will say more, if I had a slightly different financial situation, I would definitely support a developer on Ratreon or Subscribestar.
Of course, I will be glad if the sequel is published this year, but in any case, I wish the developer success. I would not like such an interesting game not to see its continuation.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
From my communication with the developer, I concluded that it is unlikely that we will see a sequel this year. But as far as I could understand, he is working on a sequel and plans to publish it in the future, perhaps at the end of the year or at the beginning of the next.
By the way, a very pleasant guy in communication, he patiently explained to me the nuances of the game as a whole and especially paid a lot of attention to me explaining how to pass the mini-games.

Thank you, ttll , for your help and for the game in general, I really liked it, I really hope to see the continuation. I will say more, if I had a slightly different financial situation, I would definitely support a developer on Ratreon or Subscribestar.
Of course, I will be glad if the sequel is published this year, but in any case, I wish the developer success. I would not like such an interesting game not to see its continuation.
Yeah, wouldn't hold your breath on that one, been waiting over 3 years for the 0.3 update

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022

How much do you get paid for wearing that shining armor ? Are we close to 5, hmmm 6 digits perhaps?

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes