4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Well, success at first he deserved it now he has nothing, I think this dev simply suffered a writer's block
Or maybe decided to do what a few other devs do, milk the patrons with false promises etc, after all he's still bullshitting about the next update, has been for coming up to 3 years next month.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Or maybe decided to do what a few other devs do, milk the patrons with false promises etc, after all he's still bullshitting about the next update, has been for coming up to 3 years next month.
Yeah, sure all devs are evil scammers, in fact they have their own league of villains where they plan how to scam people and laugh when their naive patrons fall for their lies.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
the dev says he wants to release chapter 3 this year but I wouldn't count on it
Been saying that for the last 3 years, so yeah, wouldn't hold your breath, last ditch effort to bring in more cows to milk I guess, since they're running out of subscribers.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Well, success at first he deserved it now he has nothing, I think this dev simply suffered a writer's block
Don't think its writers block to many Devs pull this crap. Honestly I think it almost has more issues with scripting or just have a premise in mind and no idea how to do a middle and the end.
Seeing the lot of them also restart the whole thing as well while barely making any story progress. I's just the initial Fantasy but not the rest of it.

But do think if you gonna make a VN, make a story board of sorts plan things ahead. And if there is any community choice to be had focus on locations more than characters. Seeing fan favorites always gets chosen while other characters get ignored.

Reactions: MrDL

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Don't think its writers block to many Devs pull this crap. Honestly I think it almost has more issues with scripting or just have a premise in mind and no idea how to do a middle and the end.
Seeing the lot of them also restart the whole thing as well while barely making any story progress. I's just the initial Fantasy but not the rest of it.

But do think if you gonna make a VN, make a story board of sorts plan things ahead. And if there is any community choice to be had focus on locations more than characters. Seeing fan favorites always gets chosen while other characters get ignored.
Also not true, you can have an idea of where you're going and an ending but you gotta leave space in story for ideas you didn't think of yet. You evolve as creator too.

There is no block, or you didn't have any talent in the first place. He clearly did.

The truth is, making a game alone at this quality is tough personally and time-consuming with very little return for a long time, if not forever. Not everyone can endure it, afford it and admit it.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes