4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Don't think its writers block to many Devs pull this crap. Honestly I think it almost has more issues with scripting or just have a premise in mind and no idea how to do a middle and the end.
Seeing the lot of them also restart the whole thing as well while barely making any story progress. I's just the initial Fantasy but not the rest of it.

But do think if you gonna make a VN, make a story board of sorts plan things ahead. And if there is any community choice to be had focus on locations more than characters. Seeing fan favorites always gets chosen while other characters get ignored.
if fucking huge tv shows like the sopranos sometimes had no idea where to go and made fucking things up along the way, what do you think it's like for an amateur dev in their parents' basement? I do believe that the block exists linked to a lack of motivation, this is just a dev with his own mind, not a fucking big table of writers deciding things

Last edited:

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Probably should have phrased certain things differently, but like many devs some do seem to coast on their initial success if it does blow up rather popular.

And I know it's Time consuming and lots of devs do Inch forward with updates.

LeFrench and Dogorti.

For the writing block or not could be other factors at play and or life stuff that gets in the way. As for Soprano's I think the writers there do have a general idea what they want to do and or at least have goals in mind even if it's not sure how or why yet.
But there you also have a room full of writers that can bounce idea's of each other.

And Sitcoms can be way more random with their stories writing wise.

And I get that there is possible pressure as well from the creator and how to satisfy your paying customers with updates.
Also I can imagine things can get sour due to negative backlash.

I do understand that high production values also takes time but he's decided to do so at the beginning but do think he eventually took it for granted.

Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Don't think its writers block to many Devs pull this crap. Honestly I think it almost has more issues with scripting or just have a premise in mind and no idea how to do a middle and the end.
Seeing the lot of them also restart the whole thing as well while barely making any story progress. I's just the initial Fantasy but not the rest of it.

But do think if you gonna make a VN, make a story board of sorts plan things ahead. And if there is any community choice to be had focus on locations more than characters. Seeing fan favorites always gets chosen while other characters get ignored.
I don't think he had a coding issue. He made little mini games with this drawing stuff... Perhaps he is scamming after his initial success or he had other real work to do who knows, who cares... If there are still people who believe that developers release an update after three years let them be that stupid and let them throw their money away. In the beginning I supported Darksilver but after a few months I noticed the shift in his development cycle and cut the support because he couldn't deliver. He cancelled his Big Brother project a few months later... But that's the problem with those projects...

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Looks like now their page is basically "vote for the 2 girls you want in next month's wallpaper" lol
and the occasional
Screenshot_128.png
35 idiots still subscribed, lol

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
I don't think he had a coding issue. He made little mini games with this drawing stuff... Perhaps he is scamming after his initial success or he had other real work to do who knows, who cares... If there are still people who believe that developers release an update after three years let them be that stupid and let them throw their money away. In the beginning I supported Darksilver but after a few months I noticed the shift in his development cycle and cut the support because he couldn't deliver. He cancelled his Big Brother project a few months later... But that's the problem with those projects...
at this point its not really a scam, just some very expensive (granted, really high quality) erotic wallpapers

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Fake news, that one is a sketchbook preview from 2021-5

indeed, I'm a collector with the false hope that this ever gets continued :LOL:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Greetings to all who are still following this topic.
Guys, help, please!
Downloaded from the first page of v0.2.1 and patches, for PC, but I have the impression that irga with errors. The passage does not correspond to the course of the game at all. I can't look into the notebook to view its contents. How to do it? What mini-games are we talking about? How does the phone work?
Is there any confirmed information about the future of this game?

If someone can help me figure out the game mechanics, I would be grateful.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Also not true, you can have an idea of where you're going and an ending but you gotta leave space in story for ideas you didn't think of yet. You evolve as creator too.

There is no block, or you didn't have any talent in the first place. He clearly did.

The truth is, making a game alone at this quality is tough personally and time-consuming with very little return for a long time, if not forever. Not everyone can endure it, afford it and admit it.
I agree with your opinion.
I am surprised and even saddened by some very categorical negative assessments of the forum participants. But the accusations of deception and milking are more outraged. It's a little weird. After all, payments on the Patreon are not the purchase of anything, it is the patronage support of the artist. Would you like to help, please! If there is no desire, don't do it, why pour dirt and throw accusations? I don't understand.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Yeah, it Just breaks our hearts sometimes, cause we totally care 'bout patrons
Few years without updates and dev busy creating wallpapers and whatever is totally normal though
I can agree with that. But it is likely that the developer has unknown to us, quite weighty and valid reasons that prevented him from continuing to release game updates?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I can agree with that. But it is likely that the developer has unknown to us, quite weighty and valid reasons that prevented him from continuing to release game updates?
Yeah and if he wasn't milking, he would have put out an update in the last 3 years, or stop payments for subs until he does, instead of posting random wallpapers and "teasing" an update the whole time, lol.
I'm not sure what fantasy world you live in, but it IS the definition of milking.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
his P is actually publicly leaked up to
View attachment 2284584
have grabbed from there some of last year crap posts for laughs, not sure who pays for that, but some do apparently
if you want more can search for it yourself

posts go down from 2022-11-30 to 2021-11-30
but 1st to show the dif between 10/15/30 bucks posts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so have a good one - laugh
This is really a great wallpaper.
But personally, and probably many of those who are still in this topic, I would like these wallpapers to be evidence that sooner or later we will all see the continuation of this game.

Reactions: Feyd and Aramir

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
But personally, and probably many of those who are still in this topic, I would like these wallpapers to be evidence that sooner or later we will all see the continuation of this game.
Sorry to say, but keep on hoping/dreaming, it ain't going to happen.
The last 3 years with no update should be plenty of evidence to that fact.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Yeah and if he wasn't milking, he would have put out an update in the last 3 years, or stop payments for subs until he does, instead of posting random wallpapers and "teasing" an update the whole time, lol.
I'm not sure what fantasy world you live in, but it IS the definition of milking.
I would like to understand you. Please tell me, did you support him?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
There's no argument that he does good renders, now if he could only put in the effort he does on the wallpapers in to an update.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes