RPGM Completed Come to the Class Disciplinarian For All Your Sexual Needs! [v1.09] [Tatsumian]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

tomjohn

Apr 7, 2018
got stuck on chapter 4 after go to student council room at day and get point transfer certificate and i already get 3000 pts, back to talk with chemistry club member but he keep saying "then i'm sorry but 3000pts is all yours"

did i miss something?

Edit: NVM just need to get stamp at night

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone happen to know of cheats for this?
It's an RPGM game, you can edit the saves for more credits, but when you go to the ID Card Menu it counts all the credits slowly so it can take awhile to load if you go that route.

Otherwise what kind of cheats are you looking for?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
It's an RPGM game, you can edit the saves for more credits, but when you go to the ID Card Menu it counts all the credits slowly so it can take awhile to load if you go that route.

Otherwise what kind of cheats are you looking for?
Something to possibly make the time you have to do everything longer or freeze the time limit so you can go at the pace you want without a time limit.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Something to possibly make the time you have to do everything longer or freeze the time limit so you can go at the pace you want without a time limit.
Haven't heard of that, there are some items that help out in extending time or refreshing stamina but otherwise you kind of follow the routine. Only real time limit is the initial quest, once you get past that you can do the quests at your own pace.

Apr 30, 2021
guys I fucked up, I though that serving the school board meet I finish the game and could just enjoy myself and i blew through all my days and now my only save doesn't have enough time

Hencore0021

Apr 2, 2022
Reference Error

MakeVideoPlayableInline is not defined

what does it mean?

i download the game and its has error...

cant open the game

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes