Ren'Py Abandoned Coming Back Home [v1.1.2] [Hidden Life Studios]

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Dev said it was abandoned temporarily now back working on it again
Wouldn't that just be "onhold", and not "abandoned?" If he's back, that's cool, and I know a lot of games get marked abandoned when they aren't really abandoned, but...meh...semantics, I guess. lol

Dec 20, 2020
Wouldn't that just be "onhold", and not "abandoned?" If he's back, that's cool, and I know a lot of games get marked abandoned when they aren't really abandoned, but...meh...semantics, I guess. lol
The mods will only mark abandoned if there is no contact from the dev for a certain amount of time. This game hasn't reached that point. Only the dev can mark abandoned, or ask the mods to do it for him. I would only trust reports of it being worked on again if the word comes from a subscriber site, or a discord we can all see. Then again, we may just get surprised one morning, and see an update with the abandoned tag gone. Just cross your fingers that the files have been doused with a big can of bug spray.

MongerDongerer

Nov 11, 2023
I dont understand how you play this game, there are some scenes at the beginning that you have some choices for, but once you exhaust them, there's no more content. Everythhing I click just say WIP or Work In Progress and there are no more interactions, as the rooms are locked. I can't get money to buy the video game and everytime I interract with the NPCs when they are in the living room/kitchen it says: WIP. I scrolled through 1 week and nothing happened, so I just removed this game. I dont understand why you would make a WIP and include it in the official early release. Just keep the WIP progress on the development branch until it's finished and don't let players in about it, its that simple. When you finish it, add it, even if its early release or beta, its still a release to the public

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes