Ren'Py Abandoned Coming Back Home [v1.1.2] [Hidden Life Studios]

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Dec 20, 2020
This is not a public release so I would say his subscribers are his beta testers.
Seems pretty public to me, unless this was leaked. Usually when that happens, the dev will make a post about it, and try to get it pulled. Instead I've seen posts from the dev asking for us to post what's wrong, and that it can't be fixed without more details. That makes me think the dev did release it, and we are the beta testers.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Is there actually nothing to do in this game? I can't tell if everything is "not implemented yet" or if I'm missing something. I'll be watching this game regardless, hopefully it's in a better state after a few updates.
One major factor is in assigning identities to the characters, very specific wording required. I used the wrong word and got missing images and frozen scenes.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
english is pretty silly lol hopefully this one gets popular enough for a proof reader

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Press "Skip", it'll go forward
OK thanks, still doesn't seem to be anything to do, went on the map and tried to visit all the places that were implemented, the only place I went to that looked like something could happen was the book store, but didn't have enough money to buy a book.

I can't find out how Hailee knows if I've been in her room.

Last edited:

Obliterous

Jan 14, 2018
I've banged through this for a few in-game days and come to the conclusion that I'm going to wait six months before I look at it again. Developer need to spend some time playtesting his own game before asking others to do it...

a simple right-click opening random locations instead of the load/save menu is bad behavior...

Reactions: AntuanShotaLover

Tyronedsaurus

Apr 29, 2019
Cant seem to move after family leave for school after First sleep also bug click on contacting Ly on mobile, causes game crash

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
When i saw this game, i think maybe its a nice game so i downloaded it, instaled it and start playing. Well im F****k It has bugs, sometimes it stops with now reason. When i use the phone, send a message to kayla. it close my game, when i get a message from a friend i can not read the text with on gray. its a bat uption. So i delete it and hope to play it again when its bug clean. But what i saw until now it looks nice, the story is intresting. So i hope the dev will fix those little problems, good luck

DirtyNico

Feb 27, 2022
OK ... So this is a mess!
'Not implemented yet' ... Just make them not clickable; it's infuriating to have the (Win95 box!) pop up 90% of the time.
Stick to one method of moving around - choose either arrows, highlights or words (like the gym), but dont mix it up.
Faces don't show in the mini map as the intro said they would.
Random opening of the gallery when clicking on a room, by either the mini map or the arrow which only allows advancing by repeatedly hitting 'return' at the top of the screen and stays overlaying until the encounter is complete - only the text is visible throughout.
Has promise, but Ima wait until its been tested and updated a bunch.
C-ya in 6 months (y)

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Game freezes/crashes at point when mother is taking girls to school. Can not go beyond that point at all. Any ideas? So far this game is a bit of a train wreck. Things not working, the gallery pops up for some reason when I click on a room. Messing with the phone causes a random crash. I have yet to see faces when people are in their rooms! What is going on with this?

On second thought! DELETE. There that fixed it. I might try again if the dev manages to fix things but right now it is absolutely unplayable.

Seriously Hidden Life Studios! Fix your game.

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes