Ren'Py Abandoned Coming Back Home [v1.1.2] [Hidden Life Studios]

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Maaah... this is intended to click on "Auto" ?
Soo... yeah I missunderstood/missread your comment.... cause they´re heading to the car - german->Auto....NM

Yepp, here too. Got 2 Issues first one is when you choose "5 more Minutes"
View attachment 2408264 View attachment 2408265
after the 2nd picture game doesn´t freeze/crashed, just nothing happend.

Same here
View attachment 2408271 View attachment 2408272

... also as mentioned above, before this V1.1.2 i´ve already had V2.0 ? and the first time I started the V1.1.2 and loadet the last savepoint, game crashed. I ignored, but afterwards i started the V1.1.2 from the beginning, to avoid future crashs....lol
What´s that with V2.0 ?
hello

i also got 2 different versions.
v2.0 seems to be an older, uncompressed release of this game and v1.1.2 is the latest and compressed game.
my old saves crashed too and in the latest version there is still the same bug with the "5 more min".

I'll wait for a few more updates and then watch the game again. for the moment i personally don't think it makes sense to play something like a beta tester.

good luck for the devs.

Reactions: deschain75

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well there are few glitches I found in this game, ...included images where I experienced them.

First........MC is in bed, the morning alarm sounds and choosing 5 minutes more, MC doesn't move and there is nothing to click or a scene to get MC out of his bed.
Second....When the girls are leaving in the morning, MC just stands still and there is nothing to click to break the locked frame.
Third.......There is no option to change Landlord to father. The game defaults to landlord.

I stopped playing when my MC waved good-bye.

screenshot0004.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Old Wolf

TheDarkMask

May 5, 2022
all in all the characters are good ... but....after the intro massive confusion/bugs on one side nice to see it gets many locations but the only very few accesseble and in the few nothing to do only 3 books and 1 game can be buyed in mall. school got a quest but no location ... the above mentioned bugs (can be avoided by using skip unseen text) a event with kayla startet once in intro but not every time...and so on.

dev pls skip the idea of sandbox und do vn first all in all i like the idea of the story and the characters so far as little as it is would be a shame if abandoned.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Going around the house click the icon to enter MC's bedroom and said no so I could keep looking around and this traceback report error came up.

And the game gets stuck here with no way to move, can open the bag and phone but can not do anything else.
stuck.jpg

Oh well seems like a good game but with bugs there is nothing else to do.

ADD: Was able to move on using the Skip button and then it said something about buying something that was put away.
Then tried to do quest about texting the girl and got this error that crashed the game.

To many bugs to play, deleted and may try again when it is completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: guardianfather
Dec 20, 2020
Is there anything after the complete dead stop when you wave good bye after breakfast? If that's the end, well, this was really short. To the point of not worth it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there anything after the complete dead stop when you wave good bye after breakfast? If that's the end, well, this was really short. To the point of not worth it.
You can hit the skip button to get past that but to many bugs to even play because everything you click on in the phone to try something it crashed to desktop so I have given up on this until it is completed with bug free game play.

Dec 20, 2020
You can hit the skip button to get past that but to many bugs to even play because everything you click on in the phone to try something it crashed to desktop so I have given up on this until it is completed with bug free game play.
So it has past the point of not worth it, and is just simply not worth it.

Are we being used as beta testers? Usually that's all done BEFORE a release. I don't know about the rest of you, but I know Jack Shit about coding. I'd be useless as a beta tester.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Change log said 10 new scenes but I never saw any thing other than the intro, no chapter 1 or any of the new scenes.
Said cheats work on the PC but there is no action with the PC.
Like I said to many bugs to even try and play this with a lot of crash to desktop.

Reactions: KenneX
Aug 22, 2021
So it has past the point of not worth it, and is just simply not worth it.

Are we being used as beta testers? Usually that's all done BEFORE a release. I don't know about the rest of you, but I know Jack Shit about coding. I'd be useless as a beta tester.
This is not a public release so I would say his subscribers are his beta testers.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Third.......There is no option to change Landlord to father. The game defaults to landlord.
If you type mother for landlady, you're asked if you want to activate the incest patch. If you do this (case sensitive) then landlord becomes father, and sisters default to sister.

If you type Mother, this does not happen. if you then type sister for your first sister's relationship, you are still asked if you want to activate incest, but it doesn't update mother & father.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I didnt play this so why its only 2 STARS RATED ??

Is it bad can someone tell me why is bad rating but without spoiler and review scenes.
I dont expect sex in first few updates but Im new with this game so Im asking what update is this and why so bad STARS ??
It's very short and filled with bugs, dev didn't even playtest before releasing to make sure anything worked. Basically.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
game crashes if click on the mum characters picture in the messages on the phone - ie to read any messages

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes