AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
well... now i think i need some help Crazybat...
1 bug... when you are at the beach you hear ocean sound, when i take the bus to the strip club, the ocean sound follows the whole time im in east city... the only way to stop the ocean sound, is to take bus home and back again to east... small bug..
but
started 0.91 yesterday... have some issuses..

im at:

week 14 Friday
shame 14
confidence 36
exibit. 23
corruption 38

active quests left:
1. Modelling - wait for next modelling opportunity
2. Outdorr exposure - find the right spot during the evening in the city - done, red. but i wasnt without panties
3. Webcam girl - unlocked 1 First steps

now... none of those 3 could i start since couple of weeks.
Janitor 1 done, i had to switch to old skirt to trigger. Now i was running around college masturbating different clothes, different days and nothing...
I got Gina message like 2 weeks ago, tried different clothes, Wed, Sat or Sundays -- cant trigger it.
Dont know which events did i miss...
Exposing to the neighbour at the balcony - done. I can walk around naked in the house and the balcony, lie on the couch during the night, and thats it. I can watch tv only in jeans and old skirt, not the new clothes.
I red somewhere that you have to be "without panties" behind the store during the evening to trigger the event Outdoor exposure, but i missed the last time daddy took the panties and forgot to press "drop remote" when she diddnt have panties on the couch... but daddy newer came back to take my panties anymore :(
So i did the Outdoor event behind the store, so the event is RED in the options, but its still in active quests.
The brother... had only 1 event with Mia and brother, nothing else... Red something about brother stealing panties but newer triggered it.
And most importent Webcam girl. Connected webcam, had the intro webcam show and thats it. First it said i needed 10 corruption or something, now i have 23 and still cant trigger the webcam show, no matter what clothes i put on .

Great game man :)

Any ideas??? sending my last save with those stats... could you check it?

P.S. I just finished Outdoor exposure !!!! Had to have 100% Lust and old skirt to trigger it behind the store. I diddnt read like i should ;)
Modelling and Webcam 1 and the brother and janitor 2 left :(

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Whenever i take a shower i cant leave her bedroom afterwards. The message "i need to wear a towel to take a shower" pops up when you try to leave the room without a towel (even though you just took a shower and should go to school now).
I'm only an h in, but this is happens with all my 0.8 savegames.
Hm I've a look at it. I did make some changes to the shower switch.

Reactions: campfap

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
This is one of favorite games on this site, however (and I'm probably alone in this) I think the teaching assistant events are jumping the gun a lot.

May goes from having very little sexual experience (with men at least) to becoming a prostitute for a large group of strangers for an unspecified discount on her college fees. The scenes themselves are hot as hell but destroy the believablity that made this game stand out so much.

Obviously I wouldn't recommend removing the scenes, but giving more options to quit at different points might help. For example, may agrees to show the class her pussy, but when the teacher invites the class the to touch her we should the option to say "hell no" and tell the teacher she's not doing that.
Same with the bukkake scene, have multiple choices to quit before the handjobs begin.

An idea I had is that if May refuses too many times the teacher tells the principle and May is called to his office, She's told that if she doesn't participate in the classes she will have to pay the total college fee immediately or be expelled. May goes home and cries in her room and Mia enters and asks what's wrong, May explains and Mia offers to take her place assisting on the condition that May attends the class as a student, which leads to more sexy scenes.

As I said before I love these scenes but they are far more out of place than even the christmas event would be it weren't a dream.
Just my 2 cents.

There's a couple of bugs that weren't present in earlier versions that I've not seen mentioned yet.

*If you start a new game May's Mom doesn't give her 50G or tell her to get a job.

*None of the brother training events after the handjob begin no matter the stats. The handjob doesn't show up the replay room either.
I ended up using the 0.5 save as that seemed to only way to get those scenes.

*This ones probably my fault for putting off the shaving for too long, but the brother came to may's room twice in the same night after she shaved, the second time he was walking a around the hallway bumping into walls instead of being in the room.

I also found a continuity error with the nurse. I turned down the Nurse's pelvic exam and the next time I went there they both acted as if May went through with and enjoyed it. My May also still had a bush at the time so that scene should probably be locked until after Mia shaves her.

Thanks for the awesome game Crazybat!
Yeah I agree that's the class assistant scene's may be a bit over the top, but I had to start moving the game forward if I ever want to finish this game. I've already been stretching things out a bit longer then intended. Get the right pacing is one on the more difficult things I struggle with sometimes. It isn't perfect nor will it ever be.

I haven't had any complaints from anyone else that the training scenes are not triggering so no idea what's going on there.
They should trigger way before the shaving scene.

Reactions: byedark and TCOJ

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
well... now i think i need some help Crazybat...
1 bug... when you are at the beach you hear ocean sound, when i take the bus to the strip club, the ocean sound follows the whole time im in east city... the only way to stop the ocean sound, is to take bus home and back again to east... small bug..
but
started 0.91 yesterday... have some issuses..

im at:

week 14 Friday
shame 14
confidence 36
exibit. 23
corruption 38

active quests left:
1. Modelling - wait for next modelling opportunity
2. Outdorr exposure - find the right spot during the evening in the city - done, red. but i wasnt without panties
3. Webcam girl - unlocked 1 First steps

now... none of those 3 could i start since couple of weeks.
Janitor 1 done, i had to switch to old skirt to trigger. Now i was running around college masturbating different clothes, different days and nothing...
I got Gina message like 2 weeks ago, tried different clothes, Wed, Sat or Sundays -- cant trigger it.
Dont know which events did i miss...
Exposing to the neighbour at the balcony - done. I can walk around naked in the house and the balcony, lie on the couch during the night, and thats it. I can watch tv only in jeans and old skirt, not the new clothes.
I red somewhere that you have to be "without panties" behind the store during the evening to trigger the event Outdoor exposure, but i missed the last time daddy took the panties and forgot to press "drop remote" when she diddnt have panties on the couch... but daddy newer came back to take my panties anymore :(
So i did the Outdoor event behind the store, so the event is RED in the options, but its still in active quests.
The brother... had only 1 event with Mia and brother, nothing else... Red something about brother stealing panties but newer triggered it.
And most importent Webcam girl. Connected webcam, had the intro webcam show and thats it. First it said i needed 10 corruption or something, now i have 23 and still cant trigger the webcam show, no matter what clothes i put on .

Great game man :)

Any ideas??? sending my last save with those stats... could you check it?

P.S. I just finished Outdoor exposure !!!! Had to have 100% Lust and old skirt to trigger it behind the store. I diddnt read like i should ;)
Modelling and Webcam 1 and the brother and janitor 2 left :(
Yeah I nocticed that the background sound doesn't stop when you take the bus to the east side of the city. I just fixed that minor issue.

The Gina event and webcam event are not starting due to a glitch. When the text speed is set to instant sometimes the question is skipped and thus the event won't start. Changing text speed to normal will fix this.

You've already seen all the modeling events. There are only 4 in game which you have unlocked all. That's just the quest log being bugged a bit sometimes.

As for the Janitor event did you refuse the first time perhaps? In the current game if you refuse it the first time no further events will be triggered.
The Idea was that people not interested in the event could just refuse any not be bothered by it anymore. If should probably make the choice more clear or just let it trigger the 2nd and 4rd one anyway so people can decided for themselves at each stage.

As for the brother (jack) you only have got the spying on him scene and not the hand job that should come after that right?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
As for the brother (jack) you only have got the spying on him scene and not the hand job that should come after that right?
Speaking of Jack, I notice we haven't had any sexual interaction with the family members at all in a long time. Any chance of going back to that? Mom needs some love.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
This is one of favorite games on this site, however (and I'm probably alone in this) I think the teaching assistant events are jumping the gun a lot.

May goes from having very little sexual experience (with men at least) to becoming a prostitute for a large group of strangers for an unspecified discount on her college fees. The scenes themselves are hot as hell but destroy the believablity that made this game stand out so much.

Obviously I wouldn't recommend removing the scenes, but giving more options to quit at different points might help. For example, may agrees to show the class her pussy, but when the teacher invites the class the to touch her we should the option to say "hell no" and tell the teacher she's not doing that.
Same with the bukkake scene, have multiple choices to quit before the handjobs begin.

An idea I had is that if May refuses too many times the teacher tells the principle and May is called to his office, She's told that if she doesn't participate in the classes she will have to pay the total college fee immediately or be expelled. May goes home and cries in her room and Mia enters and asks what's wrong, May explains and Mia offers to take her place assisting on the condition that May attends the class as a student, which leads to more sexy scenes.

As I said before I love these scenes but they are far more out of place than even the christmas event would be it weren't a dream.
Just my 2 cents.
While I understand where you come from, allow me to disagree a little. I agree that we could have more opportunities to deny the teacher, and your idea about the principal taking a harder stance to force May to obey is good, but I would like to point out that, at this stage, May's shame is really low, and her corruption and exhibitionism are quite high (in fact, I have more in Exhib currently than in Shame). This was indeed something I was about to point out to Crazybat in my post (see second point below).

As such, I don't find it that preposterous for her to accept and even enjoy what is happening. I have not yet reached the bukkake scene you mentioned (I guess there is a delay between both scenes), but, as I said, it seems to me to be plausible, if not highly likely.

Another way to do this could be to have the principal call May in-between two of those classes to both compliment her on her work with the teacher AND to remind her that her obedience is mandatory if she wishes to stay. This way, it would increase the plausibility of her accepting the instructions, and, combined with your idea of an actual threat if a player decides to play it tamer, would make the whole situation more agreeable to everyone.

And a third modification that could allow it would be simply to split the classes in two or three separate events, each adding a little to her corruption and removing a little to her shame. This may make the progression more natural to some and would not need to much coding on Crazybat's part.

Now, what I wanted to write before reading your post was indeed about May's corruption. At this stage, notwithstanding precise stats, with what she has done outside of the classes (webcam show, janitor scenes, massage-parlour masturbations, having sex with her more-or-less boyfriend and with Gina and Jessica, in addition to all the exhibition action [modeling, contest, balcony, café, and now the strip-club]—and not even counting the pissing scenes, since some will not have activated them), I think she should drop the innocent act a little bit more that she does currently. Her thoughts in the strip-club should not be that hesitant. I personally don't think she still has to justify her exhibition and sex actions to herself, on the contrary. She has become a slut at this point (and that's what I like). She may still have some hesitations when with strangers, but her thoughts could reflect the fact she is embracing her slutty persona, enjoying exposing herself in public. And during the special classes (yes, this is indeed a fourth way to assuage your "frustration", TCOJ ;-) ), she could even acknowledge that, like with the janitor, she enjoys it more when someone else is giving her firm instructions.

For, in my opinion, she is not a particularly pro-active slut (which will lead to my third point below). Her first exhibitionnist acts were incited by her sister, then by Gina; Mia and Gina are both behind her most blatant sexual prowesses (outside of her having sex with her boyfriend), and the fact she has obeyed the nurse, the janitor and the teacher into being sexually used, one way or another, is another aspect of her submissive personality (heck, even the masseurs are imposing their will on her so she accepts to be masturbated). So, why not use it to support her evolution knowingly and have her embrace her deviant sexuality more easily? Change her thoughts (not the scene, just the thoughts) to reflect that and it will be both more acceptable (and enjoyable) for people like TCOJ and more enjoyable for those who, like me, feel she is still acting too shy compared to what she did.

And now, my final point (yes, I know, finally ;-) ). She should become far more proactive. Here again, contrary to TCOJ, I think she should be at the end of the stage of her corruption where she is responding to other people's desires and should start imposing hers on them. I think we see the start of this a little with the gym job, if I understand it correctly, but it could also be developed with Mia and her stepbrother (she could actually go and suggest to Mia some new interactions), with Gina (and Jessica)...and with the nurse. I saw the message that you were lacking inspiration about her. What if she was the person May decided to use as her first actively-chosen partner? She could, for example, be brave enough, after another of her thorough and exciting examinations, to ask the nurse to actually finish her off (she accepted the teacher's offer, why not have her ask for it with the nurse). Then she could come another time because she had an "accident" on the way to the college: she had used a toy (such as geisha balls) to stimulate herself and it "unfortunately" got completely inside her body, and she would need help to recover it. And, finally, she could actually (but lightly) hurt herself at gym (slightly sprained ankle, hurt knee, something like that) and go to the nurse office to be treated. There, she could note the nurse looking tired and tense and offer to help her find some release.

From there, you could finally conclude the previous jobs with some action with the librarian, the life guard, and maybe the others, and so get easily-justified and easily-narrated sex scenes to include in the upcoming updates.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
This is basically so hard... why won't May just be curious and do something crazy. She needs to be pushed by someone to another level... everytime, but I guess thats what makes this gameplay exciting...
This complication is to make it more natural for her to do it, in my opinion of course, instead of jumping directly into the full commando act (it's funny as I defend something of an opposite stance about her situation at 0.8/0.9 in my rant just above ;-) ). Also, I tried to imagine something that could work earlier than 0.8 or more AND still be retroactively easy to implement for players beyond these stages of the game without making their saves useless.

Reactions: byedark

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Speaking of Jack, I notice we haven't had any sexual interaction with the family members at all in a long time. Any chance of going back to that? Mom needs some love.
At some point yes, but I don't know when myself, still so many stuff to do.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
While I understand where you come from, allow me to disagree a little. I agree that we could have more opportunities to deny the teacher, and your idea about the principal taking a harder stance to force May to obey is good, but I would like to point out that, at this stage, May's shame is really low, and her corruption and exhibitionism are quite high (in fact, I have more in Exhib currently than in Shame). This was indeed something I was about to point out to Crazybat in my post (see second point below).

As such, I don't find it that preposterous for her to accept and even enjoy what is happening. I have not yet reached the bukkake scene you mentioned (I guess there is a delay between both scenes), but, as I said, it seems to me to be plausible, if not highly likely.

Another way to do this could be to have the principal call May in-between two of those classes to both compliment her on her work with the teacher AND to remind her that her obedience is mandatory if she wishes to stay. This way, it would increase the plausibility of her accepting the instructions, and, combined with your idea of an actual threat if a player decides to play it tamer, would make the whole situation more agreeable to everyone.

And a third modification that could allow it would be simply to split the classes in two or three separate events, each adding a little to her corruption and removing a little to her shame. This may make the progression more natural to some and would not need to much coding on Crazybat's part.

Now, what I wanted to write before reading your post was indeed about May's corruption. At this stage, notwithstanding precise stats, with what she has done outside of the classes (webcam show, janitor scenes, massage-parlour masturbations, having sex with her more-or-less boyfriend and with Gina and Jessica, in addition to all the exhibition action [modeling, contest, balcony, café, and now the strip-club]—and not even counting the pissing scenes, since some will not have activated them), I think she should drop the innocent act a little bit more that she does currently. Her thoughts in the strip-club should not be that hesitant. I personally don't think she still has to justify her exhibition and sex actions to herself, on the contrary. She has become a slut at this point (and that's what I like). She may still have some hesitations when with strangers, but her thoughts could reflect the fact she is embracing her slutty persona, enjoying exposing herself in public. And during the special classes (yes, this is indeed a fourth way to assuage your "frustration", TCOJ ;-) ), she could even acknowledge that, like with the janitor, she enjoys it more when someone else is giving her firm instructions.

For, in my opinion, she is not a particularly pro-active slut (which will lead to my third point below). Her first exhibitionnist acts were incited by her sister, then by Gina; Mia and Gina are both behind her most blatant sexual prowesses (outside of her having sex with her boyfriend), and the fact she has obeyed the nurse, the janitor and the teacher into being sexually used, one way or another, is another aspect of her submissive personality (heck, even the masseurs are imposing their will on her so she accepts to be masturbated). So, why not use it to support her evolution knowingly and have her embrace her deviant sexuality more easily? Change her thoughts (not the scene, just the thoughts) to reflect that and it will be both more acceptable (and enjoyable) for people like TCOJ and more enjoyable for those who, like me, feel she is still acting too shy compared to what she did.

And now, my final point (yes, I know, finally ;-) ). She should become far more proactive. Here again, contrary to TCOJ, I think she should be at the end of the stage of her corruption where she is responding to other people's desires and should start imposing hers on them. I think we see the start of this a little with the gym job, if I understand it correctly, but it could also be developed with Mia and her stepbrother (she could actually go and suggest to Mia some new interactions), with Gina (and Jessica)...and with the nurse. I saw the message that you were lacking inspiration about her. What if she was the person May decided to use as her first actively-chosen partner? She could, for example, be brave enough, after another of her thorough and exciting examinations, to ask the nurse to actually finish her off (she accepted the teacher's offer, why not have her ask for it with the nurse). Then she could come another time because she had an "accident" on the way to the college: she had used a toy (such as geisha balls) to stimulate herself and it "unfortunately" got completely inside her body, and she would need help to recover it. And, finally, she could actually (but lightly) hurt herself at gym (slightly sprained ankle, hurt knee, something like that) and go to the nurse office to be treated. There, she could note the nurse looking tired and tense and offer to help her find some release.

From there, you could finally conclude the previous jobs with some action with the librarian, the life guard, and maybe the others, and so get easily-justified and easily-narrated sex scenes to include in the upcoming updates.

All I can say the intention is that May will become more slutty and more forward towards the end.
The hard part is the keep the pace and May character development somewhat consistent.
This is quiet hard since how do you go from innocent to total slut, which steps do you take in between etc.

In some events I've added May though based on her stats so dependent on how much corruption or exhibitionist point she has.
Even trying to keep track of that across events can give me quite a headache.

At the moment I can honestly say it's far from perfect.

Reactions: byedark

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It seems I'm the only one with this problem so don't worry about it. If its fixed by starting a new game i will just do that.
I think I found the problem. It was related to the changes I made to the switches for the shower event.
I think the problem goes for everyone when they start a new game. Old saves might actualy not be affected.
Thank for reporting it.

Reactions: campfap

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
For those who have reported not able to trigger any events with the stepbrother after the hand job I can confirm that it's bugged.
This bug might actually have already been present/added in the previous version (0.8). I think I've got it fixed now.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
At the moment I can honestly say it's far from perfect.
Don't worry, I understand that perfectly. And I do feel that her progresson is quite logical (okay, a little bit fast, but this is a game, not real-life, and if we were to see a real-life-paced evolution, it would be too much grinding ;))

But I just wanted to give my thoughts about how reluctant/innocent she still remains whereas she is at a point in the game where she did some pretty hardcore stuff. To me, hesitations could be understood in the second and third classes (as I said, it could indeed be a good idea to split the third in two parts so the masturbation/pussy-licking session is a session later, and maybe with the principal's reminding her of the necessity to obey Celia), but not in the strip-club waitress job, nor the fourth class (which could become the fifth). Maybe the (currently) fourth class could not be triggered without May having gone through the third Janitor scene? And the third (3-b) class could be linked to the Massage Parlor scenes, since, there, she accepts for near-strangers to masturbate her, which would be consistent with accepting Celia's orders later.

In my opinion, we are now at a point where she should consciously enjoy what she is doing, instead of resisting or being ashamed of her feelings, but she would still remain hesitant to act on her pulsions. Her becoming pro-active would indeed be the end of the game (though a sequel could be imagined), but I think the upcoming updates should focus on her enjoyment leading to her deciding to try a few active actions, thus paving the way for the final chapter.

As a complete non sequitur, I noticed the English of the latest update is quite bad, no offense intended. There are many errors in your text (missing spaces, repeated phrases, and pure grammar mistakes). Would it be possible for you to create several Excel or Word files with all of your texts and put them here so people could pick one and offer some corrections without having to deal with everything? I'm sure there are many people that would volunteer (including me), but without enough time to do everything. But if we could have the texts for specific series of scenes (all webcam, all classes, all interactions with Gina...),and in their chronological order, it would not be too hard for you to have them proof-read once (which would remove, I think, 90% of the problems).

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes