Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
I took at look and played around with your savefiles. Everything seems to be working fine.

Since in you save27 you confidence was still 19 that seems to have been the "problem" May's confidence need to be 20 to unlock the 2nd stage. It will display a message during stage1 when exb => 15 but her confidence is less then 20.
It works fine when you raise confidence to 20 stage2 gets unlocked. (You can raise confidence by working at the gym at this time)
I don't think I got that far. I got the intro event, the one with no mask and original casual clothing, but on trying to start the 1st stage (just after buying the webcam outfit, with quest at '1st stage available') starting the event causes her to change into casual clothing, step away from the chair and that's it. With no message of any kind, so if it were due to lack of stats, I had no way of knowing.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I don't think I got that far. I got the intro event, the one with no mask and original casual clothing, but on trying to start the 1st stage (just after buying the webcam outfit, with quest at '1st stage available') starting the event causes her to change into casual clothing, step away from the chair and that's it. With no message of any kind, so if it were due to lack of stats, I had no way of knowing.
That's weird. I played with your save game, but I'm unable to reproduce the issue using your save26.
I just tried it again. When I try to start a webcam show directly with your save I get the issue's you're describing.

Ok the problem is that if you start a webcam show after the intro event, but before you bought the new clothes you get the issue that you just described.
The intro event is only suppose to play ones, but it can be triggered again. I've added a bit of code to prevent that from happening.

If you buy the clothes at the store and then start a new webcam show after everything works as intended.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
hi CrazyBat :)
Great game , great story :) even, i tried it 2-3 times before, keyboard controll doesnt scare me but the fuckin resolution!!!!! :ROFLMAO:
like i wrote before...
game opens in "fullscrean", the whole 1920X1080 screen is black, beside 400X600 little game window in the midle. if i change the screen resolution, even to 800X600, i still have this little game window in the middle. if i use F5\F6 and make it windowed, its still a little game window in the middle 600X400.
in windows settings, settings says that
screen resolution is 800X600 but " aktiv signal resolution " is still 1920X1080 thats why the game window is still small.
thats i was asking how to change the aktiv signal resolution which is gray and you cant change it. its always on 1920X1080, even if i change the screen resolution to 800X600, activ signal resolution is always 1920X1080.
i have Win 10 home edition... maybe you can change it on Win 10 pro....
started game from scratch yesterday with my forehead glued to the screan :D
almost at the end, no guide, no chets ;)
loved lili of the valley scenes lol love that game aswell :)

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
That's weird. I played with your save game, but I'm unable to reproduce the issue using your save26.
I just tried it again. When I try to start a webcam show directly with your save I get the issue's you're describing.

Ok the problem is that if you start a webcam show after the intro event, but before you bought the new clothes you get the issue that you just described.
The intro event is only suppose to play ones, but it can be triggered again. I've added a bit of code to prevent that from happening.

If you buy the clothes at the store and then start a new webcam show after everything works as intended.
Hmm. So it got borked up due to me somehow triggering the intro twice prior to 26th save? Iirc I only played the intro scene once, but I also interacted with the chair for the contest, so maybe there was something?

Incidentally, I've just retried it from 26th save, going straight to the shop for clothing, then starting the scene: this time there's nothing at all - on pressing 'yes' the event aborts altogether without changing clothes or movement X_X Guess I'll have to rummage through earlier save from before the entire webcam quest.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hmm. So it got borked up due to me somehow triggering the intro twice prior to 26th save? Iirc I only played the intro scene once, but I also interacted with the chair for the contest, so maybe there was something?

Incidentally, I've just retried it from 26th save, going straight to the shop for clothing, then starting the scene: this time there's nothing at all - on pressing 'yes' the event aborts altogether without changing clothes or movement X_X Guess I'll have to rummage through earlier save from before the entire webcam quest.
I did the exact same thing using your save and it worked fine for me. I'll check again. Is you text speed set to instant perhaps?
If it is set to instant try setting it to normal before you do the event. Setting text speed to instant sometimes skips text/choices.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
I did the exact same thing using your save and it worked fine for me. I'll check again. Is you text speed set to instant perhaps?
If it is set to instant try setting it to normal before you do the event. Setting text speed to instant sometimes skips text/choices.
Yup. That was it. With normal text speed the choices appeared properly.

Reactions: blastwave2k

majorrage

Mar 14, 2019
love the game thanks alot for all your work (i wish i was able to give u some money for it)
also is there any more (brother enters mays room while shes asleep added? a few more random ones would be nice)
and would it be possible to maybe have the step father "check" on may while she sleeps?
and would it be possible to have may decide that she wants to go commando?
again im willing to pay (pm me with directions if u want my money lol)

Reactions: byedark

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
hi CrazyBat :)
Great game , great story :) even, i tried it 2-3 times before, keyboard controll doesnt scare me but the fuckin resolution!!!!! :ROFLMAO:
like i wrote before...
game opens in "fullscrean", the whole 1920X1080 screen is black, beside 400X600 little game window in the midle. if i change the screen resolution, even to 800X600, i still have this little game window in the middle. if i use F5\F6 and make it windowed, its still a little game window in the middle 600X400.
in windows settings, settings says that
screen resolution is 800X600 but " aktiv signal resolution " is still 1920X1080 thats why the game window is still small.
thats i was asking how to change the aktiv signal resolution which is gray and you cant change it. its always on 1920X1080, even if i change the screen resolution to 800X600, activ signal resolution is always 1920X1080.
i have Win 10 home edition... maybe you can change it on Win 10 pro....
started game from scratch yesterday with my forehead glued to the screan :D
almost at the end, no guide, no chets ;)
loved lili of the valley scenes lol love that game aswell :)

Try this. Press F1 and uncheck start full screen if it's checked.. Or edit the game.ini and make sure Fullscreen=0. (restart game after) Or if the game it active try ALT+ enter to exit/enter full screen mode.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Whenever i take a shower i cant leave her bedroom afterwards. The message "i need to wear a towel to take a shower" pops up when you try to leave the room without a towel (even though you just took a shower and should go to school now).
I'm only an h in, but this is happens with all my 0.8 savegames.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
-----
Try this. Press F1 and uncheck start full screen if it's checked.. Or edit the game.ini and make sure Fullscreen=0. (restart game after) Or if the game it active try ALT+ enter to exit/enter full screen mode.

Crazybat lol :D
pressed F1 i unchecked fullscreen... modified ini filen to fullscreen 0...
started the game and.....
I GOT THE GAME IN FULLSCREEN and game window 1080X800 :love: thanks for your help (y)

okay DEV, enough talking, get back to work couse im almost done with the whole game and Im waiting for an update lol :ROFLMAO:

P:S. to all complaining idiots... i played almost whole game in one stretch 14 hours from scratch and besides some minor misstypes, I DIDDNT GET ANY ERRORS!!!!!!!!!
update your computers instead ;)

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
found my first bug.... im playing 0.91 update, from scratch. Just started to work in the strip-club and a costumer is asking me to flash tittes (>15 corruption). I have 13 corruption and i still cant flash him... its week 10 sunday, just got sms from Gina to meet her on wednesday...
corruption 13
shame 37
confidence 37
1400 G
any ideas?
update your computer ;)

Reactions: Big Mountain

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
CORRECTION !!!
WROTE BEFORE ABOUT 3 BUGS.... i deleted the post
just did Celia class 4 and got 16 corruption and i could flash tittes in the strip club and the game is back on track.
SOOO, STILL NOO BUGS :)
now im waiting if the game let me go to Gina this week...
and webcam girl,still cant start the camshow, but well see just got the sms about second part Outdoor exposure, selfie on the beach ;)

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
This is one of favorite games on this site, however (and I'm probably alone in this) I think the teaching assistant events are jumping the gun a lot.

May goes from having very little sexual experience (with men at least) to becoming a prostitute for a large group of strangers for an unspecified discount on her college fees. The scenes themselves are hot as hell but destroy the believablity that made this game stand out so much.

Obviously I wouldn't recommend removing the scenes, but giving more options to quit at different points might help. For example, may agrees to show the class her pussy, but when the teacher invites the class the to touch her we should the option to say "hell no" and tell the teacher she's not doing that.
Same with the bukkake scene, have multiple choices to quit before the handjobs begin.

An idea I had is that if May refuses too many times the teacher tells the principle and May is called to his office, She's told that if she doesn't participate in the classes she will have to pay the total college fee immediately or be expelled. May goes home and cries in her room and Mia enters and asks what's wrong, May explains and Mia offers to take her place assisting on the condition that May attends the class as a student, which leads to more sexy scenes.

As I said before I love these scenes but they are far more out of place than even the christmas event would be it weren't a dream.
Just my 2 cents.

There's a couple of bugs that weren't present in earlier versions that I've not seen mentioned yet.

*If you start a new game May's Mom doesn't give her 50G or tell her to get a job.

*None of the brother training events after the handjob begin no matter the stats. The handjob doesn't show up the replay room either.
I ended up using the 0.5 save as that seemed to only way to get those scenes.

*This ones probably my fault for putting off the shaving for too long, but the brother came to may's room twice in the same night after she shaved, the second time he was walking a around the hallway bumping into walls instead of being in the room.

I also found a continuity error with the nurse. I turned down the Nurse's pelvic exam and the next time I went there they both acted as if May went through with and enjoyed it. My May also still had a bush at the time so that scene should probably be locked until after Mia shaves her.

Thanks for the awesome game Crazybat!

Reactions: byedark
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes