BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
When you start working at the gym in the instructor role after doing that a few times and showering you exit and see a lady in the girls changing room in a pink workout outfit.

Reactions: majorrage

majorrage

Mar 14, 2019
Crazybat - Maybe finally some scene with a male family member, although I'm still still struggling to come up with idea's how to introduce such an event without making it look/feel to redicilous! Maybe I'm over thinking it ;-) .

it seems to me in my memories that he has already stolen his pants (Brother), we also have the father who is always stuck in his office
(I too have weird dreams)

hmmm sleep walking May sounds fun

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
hmmm sleep walking May sounds fun
The Bro keeps going to her room if shame is low or corruption is high she could wake up as he touches her and enjoy it. She could try to tease him and it goes differently. He could find out about the camming or strip club and blackmail her.

The Dad could have a similar blackmail story or he could take a look at May be more attracted to her then his wife and he can actively pursue her and could find a way to get her to like it. If you throw sleepwalking to both as potentials you should notice he got options

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I think extra classes should also be added eventually for the gym teacher and Mr Blue. I think the strip club boss should start trying to fuck you as well as trying to get you to fuck customers. I think there could be more story with the cafe job. I think Kelly is a character I want to see and I would like her to keep going further with customers leading to sex. I think May should get the new bikini and also should eventually fuck Kelly's customers. Her and Kelly should also fuck. I think the Principal should force may in to fucking him to reduce debt.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

adasdarf

Feb 19, 2017
I've alrady searched tyhis thread a few times but if this has already been answered I haven't seen it. I've come up to a point where I can seeming choose to stop all btoeher content from now on (by choosing "never again" in the second time Mia tries to get me involved with him), my question is, does this lock me out of any other content than just his? Will I miss out on content with Mia, or the mother, or Gina etc, if I do this? I've found myself genuinely uninterested in the guy, and I just want to know what else I'm missing out on if I choose to disable his events. (and any other potential options or choices that may come up like this in the future, especially any potentially lesbian one sI may miss due to these choices as thats what I'm mainly here for/interested in).

May 24, 2020
I just found this game and started playing so far a very good game but I got to the cheerleader tryouts afterwards in the locker with Gina it said I need 4 points how do I get the points beforehand also is there a money cheat anywhere?

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
I just found this game and started playing so far a very good game but I got to the cheerleader tryouts afterwards in the locker with Gina it said I need 4 points how do I get the points beforehand also is there a money cheat anywhere?
Use the rpg maker save editor to cheat money. You can get the editor on this forum or just by searching on google.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
4 points in what? Shame? Lust? Confidence? Exhibitionism? Corruption?

The one cardinal rule when playing Coming Of Age is to have May doing something that will change her stats at every time slot. Don't ever, ever, ever skip an activity that she could be doing.
Also I would suggest saving the game each day before she does any work, so that if she does a job that no longer changes her stats, you can easily go back and have her do a job that will.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the reply, it crashes as soon as I open the game. I don't get any message from antivirus and I usually run smoothly rpgm games in full HD.
No idea what could be causing that. Might be a combination of software and/or hardware. Wish I had more help to offer but I'm just using the engine so I have no clue about how it works under the hood.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I think extra classes should also be added eventually for the gym teacher and Mr Blue. I think the strip club boss should start trying to fuck you as well as trying to get you to fuck customers. I think there could be more story with the cafe job. I think Kelly is a character I want to see and I would like her to keep going further with customers leading to sex. I think May should get the new bikini and also should eventually fuck Kelly's customers. Her and Kelly should also fuck. I think the Principal should force may in to fucking him to reduce debt.
I've some very remote idea's for some scene's with the principal.
They might be more scene involving Kelly at some point, because I kinda like her.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How does the sceneskip work?
The scene skipping tool is intended so people can skip replaying same event while still getting the benefits (stats. etc..).
Scene skipping is only implemented (at this time) for the library job, and webcam events.

Usually you first have to finishing a stage or having replayed the event at least once for it to appear
If it is enable. a question will appear asking if you want to skip the scene every time you replay the event.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've alrady searched tyhis thread a few times but if this has already been answered I haven't seen it. I've come up to a point where I can seeming choose to stop all btoeher content from now on (by choosing "never again" in the second time Mia tries to get me involved with him), my question is, does this lock me out of any other content than just his? Will I miss out on content with Mia, or the mother, or Gina etc, if I do this? I've found myself genuinely uninterested in the guy, and I just want to know what else I'm missing out on if I choose to disable his events. (and any other potential options or choices that may come up like this in the future, especially any potentially lesbian one sI may miss due to these choices as thats what I'm mainly here for/interested in).
This will only lock out the events with the brother.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
When you take Gina to the beach you need to allow her into the dressing room.
Out of the top of my head the other points are gained by saying yes to all events in the gym shower on Fridays. (at college).
That should gain enough point with her. You can check how much "Gina" points you have by checking the book of bonds item in you inventory.

If you don't have enough I suggest to wait a week so you can collect another point before meeting up for the try-out.
You won't be able to trigger the event anymore once May has gotten rid of her bush.

Reactions: Pussylickerooo
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes