Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
This game has been in development for over 3 years
Uff 3 years already?
I remember playing the Game back in the days over at ULMF and I liked it for the little content there was.
So it is good to read after all that tip toe into new experiences for the girl MC to dive into more hardcore stuff after all that time ,)
So do you already have an end in mind or do you wish to expand even further?

Also you are as illusive as ever without a patreon/subscribstar or any other website besides F95 to check for updates xD
I take it you are doing this entirely as a hobby and not to earn some sidecash..

Anyway...I wish only the best for you and I hope you have still fun in creating your Game.;)
Will def check the Game again once it is finished.

Reactions: byedark

bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
Anybody got a idea how to extract the game all I get when I try invalid file.
There really isn't anything special about extracting this zip-file, I used Winrar.
You probably have a corrupt download or something like that, try redownloading it and ensure to complete the download before you try to extract.

May 24, 2020
There really isn't anything special about extracting this zip-file, I used Winrar.
You probably have a corrupt download or something like that, try redownloading it and ensure to complete the download before you try to extract.
I have about 4 times from different places like mega and others. Every time I go to extract the file I am told that it empty even though I can see it has something in the file.

bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
I have about 4 times from different places like mega and others. Every time I go to extract the file I am told that it empty even though I can see it has something in the file.
maybe your antivirus forces you to see it as empty, you also might wanna try to extract it on a different pc. I tested the nopy today and it worked, it's kinda weird that nobody else had problems with it tho.

Last edited:

Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
I started this game a few days ago and really enjoyed it and loved it,but is there a way to not remove her pubes or any mod where she still has hair down there?

Reactions: byedark

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I started this game a few days ago and really enjoyed it and loved it,but is there a way to not remove her pubes or any mod where she still has hair down there?
Your not the first one to ask. Nope unfortunately not. As much as I would have liked to do that. I eventually decided it was simply too much work to create 2 pictures for every picture her privates would be visible. Let alone the animations.

It would have made things way too complicated (read a burden) in the long run since I would have to take into account for every scene her privates would be visible.

Last edited:

Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
Your not the first one to ask. Nope unfortunately not. As much as I would have liked to do that. I eventually decided it was simply too much work to create 2 pictures for every picture her privates would be visible. Let alone the animations.

I would have made things way too complicated (read a burden) in the long run since I would have to take into account for every scene her privates would be visible.
I'm sad but I completely understand, gotta do what's best for the game, absolutely fabulous game and May is just wow,I loved her pubes

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
The game doesn't work for me, it says RGSS3 player stopped working. Normally I run every RPGM game without problems...

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Any lesbian scenes coming in the next update? I know this game already has quite a bit of it, but the last 2-3 updates have been almost solely hetero.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
New to the game and thread. I would like to know the following if possible; Can you lose your virginity to someone other then Daniel? Will there be new sex scenes for bro and Step dad and mum and Sister? Has the old neighbour blackmailed May with all the photos he has in order to fuck her? Did I see Lilly from Lily of the Valley make a cameo and as I haven't played all of that will May make a cameo in that game if it hasn't already happened?

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
New to the game and thread. I would like to know the following if possible; Can you lose your virginity to someone other then Daniel? Will there be new sex scenes for bro and Step dad and mum and Sister? Has the old neighbour blackmailed May with all the photos he has in order to fuck her? Did I see Lilly from Lily of the Valley make a cameo and as I haven't played all of that will May make a cameo in that game if it hasn't already happened?
Can you lose your virginity to someone other then Daniel? Yes, but you have to refuse to develop a relationship with Daniel.
Will there be new sex scenes for bro and Step dad and mum and Sister? As of version 1.3, No. But who knows what Crazybat has planned.
Has the old neighbour blackmailed May with all the photos he has in order to fuck her? No.
Did I see Lilly from Lily of the Valley make a cameo and as I haven't played all of that will May make a cameo in that game if it hasn't already happened? Yes to the first part, No to the last part.

Reactions: Crazybat

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Can you lose your virginity to someone other then Daniel? Yes, but you have to refuse to develop a relationship with Daniel.
Will there be new sex scenes for bro and Step dad and mum and Sister? As of version 1.3, No. But who knows what Crazybat has planned.
Has the old neighbour blackmailed May with all the photos he has in order to fuck her? No.
Did I see Lilly from Lily of the Valley make a cameo and as I haven't played all of that will May make a cameo in that game if it hasn't already happened? Yes to the first part, No to the last part.
Thank you good Samaritan. I hope we see May in Lily lol. I have read about new neighbour stuff though so if he doesn't blackmail her what does he do?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The game doesn't work for me, it says RGSS3 player stopped working. Normally I run every RPGM game without problems...
Doesn it start at all? or does it just stops randomly. I've heard of more people having issue's sometimes.

The only only different is with other RPMGmakers game that I can think of is that I use a special dll file to allow it to run on higher resolution. This may be more taxing on low end hardware too to crappy engine. Could also be that Virusscanner/ Firewall doesn't like it and prevents it from being accessed.

You could try if this version SD version works:

https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-3-crazybat.1794/post-3234324

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Any lesbian scenes coming in the next update? I know this game already has quite a bit of it, but the last 2-3 updates have been almost solely hetero.
Your correct. Perhaps one will be added it into the next version. As usually no guaranties though.

Reactions: Asuminoya

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
Doesn it start at all? or does it just stops randomly. I've heard of more people having issue's sometimes.

The only only different is with other RPMGmakers game that I can think of is that I use a special dll file to allow it to run on higher resolution. This may be more taxing on low end hardware too to crappy engine. Could also be that Virusscanner/ Firewall doesn't like it and prevents it from being accessed.

You could try if this version SD version works:

https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-3-crazybat.1794/post-3234324
Thanks for the reply, it crashes as soon as I open the game. I don't get any message from antivirus and I usually run smoothly rpgm games in full HD.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes