Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I just noticed that It's been a while since I gave a update on development.
So here goes.

I've completed the two events for the new stripper job.
I've also added not one , but two new events with May's father.

I was working on the first one and had an idea for the second one so I decided I might as well add one more while I was at it.
For the The first one I've created one animation while for the 2nd scene I ended up using 2 slightly different animation.
I did a lot of editing on these scenes. I still think they could be better, but it is what is it I guess.

In relation to that scene I've also added the option for players to choice the family relation. (dad/brother / stepdad/stepbother).
I've had to edit the existing dialog and replace names by variables. I've probably overlooked some lines so there might be some errors in the text somewhere. I haven't touched any of the dialog of the brother yet since there quite a lot of it to edit, making it pretty time consuming. I'll have to address that in a future version.

I'm currently working on the lesbian scene in that I've talked about in one of my earlier updates.
This will be the last major scene added for this version.
After I've completed that scene. I'll start polishing/testing the game for the new update. Current estimate prob somewhere around early July.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So here goes.

I've completed the two events for the new stripper job.
I've also added not one , but two new events with May's father.

I was working on the first one and had an idea for the second one so I decided I might as well add one more while I was at it.
For the The first one I've created one animation while for the 2nd scene I ended up using 2 slightly different animation.
I did a lot of editing on these scenes. I still think they could be better, but it is what is it I guess.

In relation to that scene I've also added the option for players to choice the family relation. (dad/brother / stepdad/stepbother).
I've had to edit the existing dialog and replace names by variables. I've probably overlooked some lines so there might be some errors in the text somewhere. I haven't touched any of the dialog of the brother yet since there quite a lot of it to edit, making it pretty time consuming. I'll have to address that in a future version.

I'm currently working on the lesbian scene in that I've talked about in one of my earlier updates.
This will be the last major scene added for this version.
After I've completed that scene. I'll start polishing/testing the game for the new update. Current estimate prob somewhere around early July.
In the gallery I don't know if this is already featured can you add options to view all s3x scenes (vaginal mainly) with options to view them before or after virginity is taken. So you take all people who can take her virginity and you add both versions and then when starting the scene the option for virgin yes or no comes out just like the modelling job where you can be shaved or unshaved. I also messed up and missed something I the walk back from the modelling job when naked so can you add an option to unlock all small events with that scene

Shaman Zuma

Aug 20, 2019
That's cool news, when a game is good to wait for so long it turns out to be torture (blue balls), I just want to suggest for future updates that a "mini strip poker game" might be added involving May's family members, we all know that her mother is as (or even more) uninhibited as her daughter, so she could be part of the game. On the other hand, it is fun to see each of the challenges of the exhibitionism forum, but it's a real turn off when someone else is with her, so it would be good if she continued to do her challenges alone.

I wholeheartedly salute your great work. :)(y)

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Is there a walkthrough around here somewhere
A walkthrough isn't really needed. As long as May continues to do jobs & activities that lower shame, increase confidence, corruption, arousal, and exhibitionism, you will unlock events.

May 24, 2020
A walkthrough isn't really needed. As long as May continues to do jobs & activities that lower shame, increase confidence, corruption, arousal, and exhibitionism, you will unlock events.
The reason i asked about one is to see how far a event would go like Jane on the beach how can't take it and when to stop because I cant go any more

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Someone has reported having the same problem. It seems to have something to do with the the additional shadows which might cause problems. The majority of the people haven't experience this problem

No clue what causes it could be a specific combination of hardware/software in combination with rpgmaker. Since I have no clue what's causing this there's little I can do about it. Only thing that I can think off is that I could add an option to disable the night effects as a sort of work around.
I disabled the cars so they don't appear and it fixed the problem for me.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've finished update 1.4. See below for change log and link.

Change log:

v 1.4

Added:

- Version 1.4 now contains around 2715 CG. (1.3 contained around 2469 CG)

- Added new event with the neighbor.

- Added two new events with a male family member.

- May can now start working as a stripper if her shame is low enough. (includes 2 new events)

- Added a new event after working at the gym during the 2nd stage of the instructor job!

- 3 out of the 4 events that can be seen during the clothing store job have been added to the recollection room.
(Events have also had there grammar checked/corrected. Only when replaying them in the recollection room for now!)

- The last part of the cheerleader event with Gina has finally been added to the recollection room.
(I've also partly edited the text/grammar for this Event. Only when replaying it in the recollection room for now!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Female Protag, Corruption, Big tits and now stripping. GAME HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT!:love:
....So....I have to ask, are we gonna get prostitution content as well;) (underground illegal brothels and prostitution rings:devilish:=selling her body to rich men for cash and Orgy parties).
Lets not forget about drugs and drugged sex:devilish:. All of this happening as May continues to plummet down to absolute corruption and indulges in complete hedonism!:devilish:
............................................Just thinking out loud:cautious:..

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Thxs! And Thank for updating the Title screen. (y) The old one was really old.
I should prob also have a look at some more/newer preview screenshots, since those are still from the first release I think.
We have some guys who are PS wizards ... maybe one of em can make it from the CG

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes