Tsuyoibrxd

Jun 6, 2019
[QUOTE = "Crazybat, post: 2894290, membro: 151044"]
Desculpe, mas não entendo qual é exatamente o problema. Quais roupas novas?

Você quer dizer que talvez não possa ir à casa de Gina?
Nesse caso, defina a velocidade do texto como normal no menu de configuração antes de interagir com o ponto de ônibus.
[/ CITAR]

foi a velocidade do próprio texto, obrigado.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I was skipping the bath/shower scenes at home- figuring that May was showering enough at school, the beach and the gym to make doing so at home extraneous. Also, she dresses in her street clothes automatically and nothing seemed to happen when she bathed in the morning. It was ONLY the mother's comment about having bathed together that made me check on it.

By the way, does Mom have a name in the game?
I haven't named the mom yet. The need for it never has come up thus far.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
As the Christmas event currently stands in two parts (the actual event and the dream scene), they really do NEED to get paid for the real event (but your rationale certainly would cover the dream scene). Jake is violating ENOUGH laws as it is without being sued for theft of services. If he's doing it to May, he's doing it to others. This is why Professional Photographers that want to keep doing reputable business are completely willing to allow chaperones during the shoots (and also they have signed contracts). If they don't, it's a good indication that it's a sleaze outfit. (I have a friend that used to be a Professional Photographer, including Pin-ups.)

A couple of comments about the XMas event:
- The dream scene is nice and I understand it was a lot of work, but it goes on WAY too long. Can it be shortened by a half hour or so? :) (One way of shortening it would not have Jake go on at length about his "Private stash" on EVERY naughty shot.)
- It's May's dream but Jake keeps thinking about his "Private Stash", which May shouldn't know about.
- Pay them, pay them, PAY THEM!!! (For the actual work, not the dream.) How MUCH is an issue, but frankly "It's Christmas" means that they should be paid MORE, not giving freebies to the Photographer who then is selling the photos for Big Bucks. Again, legally it's called "Theft of Services". People who want to STAY in Business PAY their workers. It's the law in the Western World (and, frankly, should be in the game world, also- otherwise what incentive do the girls have to BE there?)

BTW, a common perk for models is being able to keep some of the outfits used in the shoots.
Just saying that it's a game. It doesn't necessarily have to abide to the laws of reality ;)

I'm aware the Christmas dream event might be a bit on the long side, but I've got no plans on making any changes to it at the moment. I've got other prioritys's right now. There's already the text skip button to speed things up. ;)

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
hi i'm having a problem with the modeling stage 5 mission back to the studio
i'm using an old save so i can't continue the mission since it stopped in half
is there anyone helping?
Use a previous save from before triggering the 5th modeling event since you won't be able to trigger the 6th modeling event if you use a save in which you have already finished the 5th modeling event.

Or you could simple use the save file (save8) that I provided which is ready to play all the new content with in this version.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I have a problem,

For the quest "I'm feeling so hot", I can't chack "Try masturbating before going to sleep".

When I do it,the quest isn't valided ...
I guess you've used one of my save files? It's a bug. That quest has already been completed.

Aug 27, 2017
hey, CBat! i think, mb u can make autosave slot? every morning for example? coz of some bugs, this is not a claim, just an offer

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
hey, CBat! i think, mb u can make autosave slot? every morning for example? coz of some bugs, this is not a claim, just an offer
I have no clue how to do that at the moment. There might be some script laying around that can do that.

Personally I have a hate/love with auto save because in my experience it always moves the cursor to the autosave slot, which means you have to scroll back to a manual save slot everytime you want to save the game manual.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
So I already have 5 hours and 30 min in the game and I had only 2 hetero interaction is this game mainly Lesbian focused?
I've just finished the scene with the transparent Swimsuits photoshoot, I feel bad for deleting the game now after I've played it that much, if I would it's had some much lesbian stuff i wouldn't start it in the first place, After that photo shoot it would be more hetero stuff or just lesbian things again?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So I already have 5 hours and 30 min in the game and I had only 2 hetero interaction is this game mainly Lesbian focused?
I've just finished the scene with the transparent Swimsuits photoshoot, I feel bad for deleting the game now after I've played it that much, if I would it's had some much lesbian stuff i wouldn't start it in the first place, After that photo shoot it would be more hetero stuff or just lesbian things again?
The last 2/3 updates has mostly been focused on hetero stuff. There the Janitor. A visit to Gina's house , the science teacher and the neighbor events has hetero interactions.

I'll admit this game has quite a few lesbian stuff though. So anyone not into that might not enjoy large parts of the game.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MachoGuy

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
The last 2/3 updates have mostly been focused on hetero stuff. There the Janitor. A visit to Gina's house , the science teacher and the neighbor events have hetero interactions.

I'll admit this game has quite a few lesbian stuff though. So anyone not into that might not enjoy large parts of the game.
Glad to hear it more, the story is interesting and the game is giving to the vibe that something rewarding is coming if you keep playing, the old man in the library and the interaction at the other jobs it's all feel like a build-up for something

But from that point how much i need to play till i reach another hetero event?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Glad to hear it more, the story is interesting and the game is giving to the vibe that something rewarding is coming if you keep playing, the old man in the library and the interaction at the other jobs it's all feel like a build-up for something

But from that point how much i need to play till i reach another hetero event?
Which point exactly? It hard to give an exact number, since it depends on how you play.

The science teacher events start when May's shame is 44 or lower.
Gina's weekend event is at 38 or lower. janitor events are all over the place and last one is triggered at 31 shame.
Event involving the neighbor start at shame 30 or lower.

That said there a still quite a few other events like exhibtionist stuff and events during her jobs.

• Love
Reactions: MachoGuy

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Which point exactly? It hard to give an exact number, since it depends on how you play.

The science teacher events start when May's shame is 44 or lower.
Gina's weekend event is at 38 or lower. janitor events are all over the place and last one is triggered at 31 shame.
Event involving the neighbor start at shame 30 or lower.

That said there a still quite a few other events like exhibtionist stuff and events during her jobs.
Oh i'm not that far i have shame 50

bloodlustkinght

Mar 8, 2019
I'm having problem with the Christmas dream event it say Script 'Cache' line 106: RGSSError occurred. failed to create bitmap close to the end of it.

I also get the same error when i do the next photoshoot . Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm having problem with the Christmas dream event it say Script 'Cache' line 106: RGSSError occurred. failed to create bitmap close to the end of it.

I also get the same error when i do the next photoshoot . Any help would be appreciated
Does the error pop up every time at the same point? Then it may be corrupted file.
Or the game engine has trouble reading the file for some reason.

Usually this error happens once, but doesn't usually doesn't occur a the same spot twice.
This error seems to pop up now and then. I've experienced it only one time myself during the last 3 years.

bloodlustkinght

Mar 8, 2019
Does the error pop up every time at the same point? Then it may be corrupted file.
Or the game engine has trouble reading the file for some reason.

Usually this error happens once, but doesn't usually doesn't occur a the same spot twice.
This error seems to pop up now and then. I've experienced it only one time myself during the last 3 years.

The Error pops up every time i play those events.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
I've just discovered you're game Crazybat and I have to say (WOW) it is brilliant! Needless to say I rated it 5 stars on F95zone :) My favourite aspect of COA is the exhibitionist content, so please keep a heavy focus on exhibitionism! I read your last article concerning the upcoming update and am very pleased to hear of the direction you’re going with it ;)

I completely agree that the fun of the exhibitions is in the anticipation and build up, I look forward to seeing what you have planned. I do not mind at all that, ‘’we might end up with similar events, but on a different location/settings’’. As long as there are as many new, exciting and ever more daring exhibitions I will be very happy :)

One thing I can’t wait to see is May finally finding the courage to go downstairs and eat breakfast in the nude? Leading to.. when will May finally be willing to leave the house in underwear/nude? I’ve played to the end of the current version hoping to see this, just wondering if you have any plans to implement this in the next update?

Lastly do you have an approximate date in mind for when the next release is scheduled?

Thanks

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
I really wish you had made the science teacher events done in front of a packed class room, it would have been so much hotter.
I do think that having them filmed however was a nice touch!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The Error pops up every time i play those events.
First try re-installing the RPGMAKER VX ace RTP. If you have that installed that is. Even though I think it's not needed cause it's included. Otherwise try re-downloading the game.

I'm pretty sure It's not a generic issues or a lot of people would have gotten the same crash at the exact same point. I dunno why some people get these crashes. This error seems to pop up with rpgmaker games.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've just discovered you're game Crazybat and I have to say (WOW) it is brilliant! Needless to say I rated it 5 stars on F95zone :) My favourite aspect of COA is the exhibitionist content, so please keep a heavy focus on exhibitionism! I read your last article concerning the upcoming update and am very pleased to hear of the direction you’re going with it ;)

I completely agree that the fun of the exhibitions is in the anticipation and build up, I look forward to seeing what you have planned. I do not mind at all that, ‘’we might end up with similar events, but on a different location/settings’’. As long as there are as many new, exciting and ever more daring exhibitions I will be very happy :)

One thing I can’t wait to see is May finally finding the courage to go downstairs and eat breakfast in the nude? Leading to.. when will May finally be willing to leave the house in underwear/nude? I’ve played to the end of the current version hoping to see this, just wondering if you have any plans to implement this in the next update?

Lastly do you have an approximate date in mind for when the next release is scheduled?

Thanks
At some point May having breakfast nude might certainly be an option. I think it's still a bit too earlier for that at this stage though.

Same goes for walking outside nude. I need to come up with some mini events/stuff May could do in the neighborhood before I even attempt to go there. I don't think there's a point implementing such a feature until I got some solid/idea's/time.

As for the most asked question. I don't do due dates, but I try get an update out approx every 3 months.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes