• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Turiyan

Jan 30, 2020
I had only just sworn off downloading RPGM games on here after trying out a few that were quite disappointing. I've used it to make a non-adult game in the past so I know how limiting it is.

However, while scrolling through some tags, I saw COA and figured I'd give it a chance. I'm genuinely impressed by the way you managed to make it act more like a RenPy game with an RPGM over-world. That landed COA in my High-Tier folder among titles like Degrees of Lewdity and Waifu Academy. I'll definitely be on the lookout for any future projects you may have and, when I'm wealthier, I won't forget the name "Crazybat"!

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I may follow the event gameply it already works more correctly from the 2nd day, Gina not there, afternoon photo studio and c close, not to mention the bus stop which remains blocked. fortunately the photo gallery is accessible.

hypaweeb02

Jan 28, 2020
how the hell can i read the text? the resolution is pretty low so i cant read the text even by changing it to fullscreen.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I had only just sworn off downloading RPGM games on here after trying out a few that were quite disappointing. I've used it to make a non-adult game in the past so I know how limiting it is.

However, while scrolling through some tags, I saw COA and figured I'd give it a chance. I'm genuinely impressed by the way you managed to make it act more like a RenPy game with an RPGM over-world. That landed COA in my High-Tier folder among titles like Degrees of Lewdity and Waifu Academy. I'll definitely be on the lookout for any future projects you may have and, when I'm wealthier, I won't forget the name "Crazybat"!
Thanks for the feedback. I try my best. It always make me happy when someone is enjoying the fruits of my labor.
I am my own hardest critic however ;-) and feel there's always room for improvement.

Reactions: hentai charley

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I may follow the event gameply it already works more correctly from the 2nd day, Gina not there, afternoon photo studio and c close, not to mention the bus stop which remains blocked. fortunately the photo gallery is accessible.
Gina only shows up in front of the clothingstore if you have talked to her after class.
She will only be there during the morning when there are no classes! So only on Wednesday and during the weekend.

For the bus stop to unlock you just need to interact with in once and that location will become available.

The photo studio if only open during the afternoon during the first few events. And only after you have talked to the guy in front of college. he's only there in the mornings from day2 onwards.

Reactions: hentai charley

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
To REALLY corrupt a girl, a doggie is needed... [hint, hint]

:devilish:
A real doggie is unlikely since there no model available and I'm not a fan of doggies myself in that particular setting setting.
I might add a short scene in addition to the tiny scene that's already present. No promised though!

We might see some doggy style soon though! ;)

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
how the hell can i read the text? the resolution is pretty low so i cant read the text even by changing it to fullscreen.
I can read it fine at my 24 inch 1080P monitor. If you have a very small screen with a high resolution I can see that it might become problematic?
Did you use F5 to switch to fullscreen?

hypaweeb02

Jan 28, 2020
I can read it fine at my 24 inch 1080P monitor. If you have a very small screen with a high resolution I can see that it might become problematic?
Did you use F5 to switch to fullscreen?
playing on a 15 inch laptop, using f5 makes it fullscreen but still not all that readable, thanks.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Gina only shows up in front of the clothingstore if you have talked to her after class.
She will only be there during the morning when there are no classes! So only on Wednesday and during the weekend.

For the bus stop to unlock you just need to interact with in once and that location will become available.

The photo studio if only open during the afternoon during the first few events. And only after you have talked to the guy in front of college. he's only there in the mornings from day2 onwards.
My wish list for May & Gina content would be: 1) They attend a college frat or sorority party (one of each would be better), with the drunken and naughty shenanigans that are usually present at college parties. 2) Gina joins May for a camgirl session or three. 3) You add a nude beach to your game world and Gina convinces May to give it a try.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hello Crazybat,
Have you got date to give us for the edition of the new update ?
I'm pretty sure I already answered that question before ;)

I don't do due dates. I try to get an update out about every 3 months.
Next one should be near/around the end of March.

I feel I 'm still a bit behind on content right now, but it feels like that every time :D

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
how do i get more exhibitionism after the initial event? waited for an in game week and no new event.
You mean the event with her sister on the balcony? You should get another event within a few days where May can expose herself on the balcony. Did you already get that? Check you quest-log to see if it's there.

You'll have to repeat this event until you've seen all 4 stages. When her exhibition reaches 10 new events will unlock.
There are actually some one time events that raise exhibition as well.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

hypaweeb02

Jan 28, 2020
You mean the event with her sister on the balcony? You should get another event within a few days where May can expose herself on the balcony. Did you already get that? Check you quest-log to see if it's there.

You'll have to repeat this event until you've seen all 4 stages. When her exhibition reaches 10 new events will unlock.
There are actually some one time events that raise exhibition as well.
nah i figured that bit out, i go to the balcony and she says that its time to move on, where do i move on to?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
nah i figured that bit out, i go to the balcony and she says that its time to move on, where do i move on to?
That's just a message to let you know that you can't trigger the event anymore. I think I actually changed for the upcoming release to prevent any confusion. You will get that message after May has shaved herself.

There's not one event in particular. Depending of her level of exhibitionist a new stage of the webcam event will become available.
And several other small exhibitionist events like the contest. There might be some "gaps" in between if you solely focus on exhibitions though.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Does this have a lot of content
It depends of what on what you regard as content and it matches content that you enjoy.
They're at least 70 events. Some small, some quite lengthy in the game right now I think. Give or take 10 or so I haven't really bothered to count then all.

There's a lot of teasing and sexy events and quite a few hardcore events in game right now.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes