CupzOfAqua

Apr 2, 2019
This game is really friggin' awesome, just wish there was a bit more piss, y'know just like some public urination and maybe an attempt at using a urinal

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I didn't see anything on the thread that would help but does anyone have any suggestion on how to fix lag? its slows down so much. I disabled everything but still its super laggy. HELP?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I didn't see anything on the thread that would help but does anyone have any suggestion on how to fix lag? its slows down so much. I disabled everything but still its super laggy. HELP?
Some people have experienced performance problems even though they have very recent hardware.

Leads me to suspect it a combination of hardware/software combined with the .ddl that I used to make it run at an higher resolution.

Does it lags on all maps? I had some people who only had lag in the city map during the night.
If that's the case you can turn off the night effect with the use of the settings item which might help.

If not you could try one of the things below:

https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-3-crazybat.1794/page-112#post-3231529

https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-3-crazybat.1794/page-113#post-3234324

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Some people have experienced performance problems even though they have very recent hardware.

Leads me to suspect it a combination of hardware/software combined with the .ddl that I used to make it run at an higher resolution.

Does it lags on all maps? I had some people who only had lag in the city map during the night.
If that's the case you can turn off the night effect with the use of the settings item which might help.

https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-3-crazybat.1794/page-112#post-3231529

https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-3-crazybat.1794/page-113#post-3234324
HMM... ok I looked and I'll give it a try... I just hope I don't rub my last two brain cell together into heat rash oblivion.

Thanks though!

ADDED LATER:
DUDE! WORKED LIKE A CHARM! option 1 works great... though I had to crank it up to 500fps to get the same movement speed that I first got at the beginning of the game but now it run quick! thanks man.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Renpy remake could help, I have to look into the transfer process. Having the maps on screen with clickable buildings rather than things you walk to has worked great for some of the renpy remakes here, especially as they get larger with more scenes and images.

Reactions: andrew david irving

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
Crazybat In the next Update are more Scenes with the other Teacher Celia and May?
And something more for May Gina and the Rest at Cheerleader Training or performance.^^

Some new Stuff with her Sister and Step-Brother were likewise nice.^^

Last edited:

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018

CrazyBat,
just a question..how much percent do u think this game is completed? This game has so much more potential events that can be explored...

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I was looking for help with Gina after I failed to have enough progress with her after the cheerleader try outs. but there are so many entries about her. Is there a good walk through? thou my immediate question is how do you meet up with her after the first time at the beach?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I was looking for help with Gina after I failed to have enough progress with her after the cheerleader try outs. but there are so many entries about her. Is there a good walk through? thou my immediate question is how do you meet up with her after the first time at the beach?
consult the Guide play and the event guide in the game files

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yes I already read those they where not helpful... so how do you up Gina to 4 likes before the cheerleader tryouts?
Agree/Say yes to every event with Gina.

- Dressing room at the beach.
- Events at the gym showers at college.
- you don't have to start the event immediately. If you don't have enough wait for the next event at fridays with Gina to increase her stats. You'll need to do this before May removes her bush or you won't be able to trigger the scene anymore.
-You can see Gina's current relation stat with the book of bonds item inside you inventory.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat In the next Update are more Scenes with the other Teacher Celia and May?
And something more for May Gina and the Rest at Cheerleader Training or performance.^^

Some new Stuff with her Sister and Step-Brother were likewise nice.^^
I have no plans for any of those atm.
I would like to add some more stuff involving Celia and May at some point.

I feel I might have take the Celia/May thing a bit too fast too soon.
I'm still struggling coming up with follow up event(s).

I was thinking off of focusing the next class on oral stuff and at some point intercourse and at the end a grand final involving all of the above. Although I feel it's still a bit too early to start thinking about the last two idea's.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes