Chazam

Jul 26, 2021
The solo show will unlock after a certain amount of strip shows. Watch for the red stars to appear in front of the stage.

The red dots might be too visible if you enter and the overlay picture is set to scale 100%.

If you move towards it the overlay picture will move to the other side of the screen to make it more visible
Might change the location in the future.
The reason why I never see the red rectangle is it's behind May's leg www and I never walk to the right side that far enough to change the model position.
must thank to you and knallfall about this detail

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 1326401 View attachment 1326402
Hey anyone can help me ı am stuck in this event ı can t change my outfit too
Could you upload your save game so I can take a look at what's going on?

I took at good look at the messages.. Did you use the cheat tool to lower her shame massively in a very short time?

Because that's the only way I can think off how you managed to get the 3rd training event (which triggers at shame 68) and the Mia toy quest (which starts at shame 58 ) active at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZEAL555

PingSHazel

May 10, 2020
Could you upload your save game so I can take a look at what's going on?

I took at good look at the messages.. Did you use the cheat tool to lower her shame massively in a very short time?

Because that's the only way I can think off how you managed to get the 3rd training event (which triggers at shame 68) and the Mia toy quest (which starts at shame 58 ) active at the same time.
yes i use cheat ty for reply i am solved

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I would highly suggest that the original post be edited with a warning to not use instant text, since it can prevent some events from triggering.

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hi, I have a proble, I can't go on with the webcam event. I saw the first event, the one with to old clothes, and I bought the now set, but when I go for it to the PC and say "yes" if I want to go on the event just doesn't start. Her shame is 71 and her confidence is 24, do I have to worck on that more or is my game brocken or something?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi, I have a proble, I can't go on with the webcam event. I saw the first event, the one with to old clothes, and I bought the now set, but when I go for it to the PC and say "yes" if I want to go on the event just doesn't start. Her shame is 71 and her confidence is 24, do I have to worck on that more or is my game brocken or something?
It's a known problem/glitch adressed in the readme:

Try this:

https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-8-1-crazybat.1794/post-6110160

Lantriste

Aug 11, 2021
hi, i t tried to play the game using joiplay but it looks like the cutscenes are zoomed in? is this a known issue?

BertMcGert

Jun 30, 2017
I know there is that, I'd like to be able to go back and do it again within the framework of the game. Like she goes back and cleans again. Probably a distinction without a difference, but I want to cause the time to pass.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I know there is that, I'd like to be able to go back and do it again within the framework of the game. Like she goes back and cleans again. Probably a distinction without a difference, but I want to cause the time to pass.
I think they should be repeatable also. It should be like she was doing one of the jobs. The neighbor does pay her for cleaning.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Some errors that i've found in v1.8/1.8.1/1.9 (don't know if they were already solved)

- misspelling in the "talk" with the mother
- wrong actor in the toys scene with the sister
- various wrong actor in the 3rd photoshoot (swimsuit)
- misspelling in the lotion scene with the mother
- missing actor in the razor scene with the sister (well there is but is bad implemented)
- in the christmas event, if May get trimmed, in the last close up scene after continue she will have a rapid regrowth
- gym scene with the 3 cheerleeders can be triggered before the auditions (I think same for christmas event, so some dialogue do not have sense)
- misspelling in the second waitress event (Kelly)
- various misspelling in the third webcam show (name relative and others)
- various misspelling in the jim event n ? (gina is happy that May is not covering anymore)
- misspelling in the 3rd Lily event (shower)
- missing the first CG in the 3rd exposure contest (staircase)
- various missing actors in the 4th webcam show, it create also minor problem with the storyline since the sister gave her a different toy before (or she stealed that one), she is also talking about paying rent before having triggered the event
- the 2nd toilet mastubation (exhb 30) can be triggered before talking with the family about the collage wage and the fee reduction (it create akward May thoughts)
- misspelling with the family discussion about the collage wage
- misspelling with the principal about the fee
- wrong actor in bar job wearing a bikini, day n. 3? (wardrobe malfunction with the old man)
- The 4th webcam show cause freeze/crash if you choose the vibrator (rubber one), it might fix itself but is still a problem
- misspelling with the bar event n. ? (Kelly showin her new bikini)
- missing actor in the 5th webcam show
- misspelling in the night club interview
-4th exh contest can begin without buying first new cloths
-wrong actor in the 4th photoshoot
- misspelling during the second shift in the night club
- misspelling in Gina event
-the CG of the kiss with Gina father is anticipated
-too many missplellings later on, I will not report it more (mostly of scene have at least one, less missing/bad actors but also)
-A bug seem triggered after you unlock nude attire for sleeping, if you choose from the wardrobe sleepware she will back with blue bra and panties again
-in the ? photoshoot (docks) one of flash sound is missing
-Not sure from when but if you talk to the lady in the studio, the photo guy (don't remember the name xD) will back in the studio and will ask May to enter in the changing room even if the event is not active, she actually can't but not knowing if could broke the script for future events i've reload the save before
-probably not your fault (and that's why I did not say nothing before) but with Falcon exe if you press F12 to refresh the game crash

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoli and r8e1v

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Interesting the cameo from Lily of Lily of the Valley, at first glance I've noted quite the resemblance but I wasn't totally sure, the second time she mention the friend Nicole so there's no doubt! lmao (although later on it break a bit the character)

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I think they should be repeatable also. It should be like she was doing one of the jobs. The neighbor does pay her for cleaning.
I've actually been thinking about making it repeatable as it has been suggested before. At this moment it would only make sense to do this after all the existing events with the neighbor have been completed. I think it's a good idea to have more options to forward time and let the player decide.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes