diesel009

Jul 21, 2021
nice update quite few bugs nothing major but im wondering is there any chance we get new shoes ? like some heels to use regularly?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Dude, you're the best. One of the best games ever. Love the game!!

PS:
Pls consider adding more small repeatable erotic events with other random NPCs in streets etc
[just like the small event with old neighbor which we can trigger in the morning, mom's greeting event in the morning].
I love these small erotic interactions so please add these more!!
I like those too and I would like to add a few more of those at some point.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thx for the update.
Just found 2 bugs.

If one plays a non-piercing-version of a teacher-event there seems to be a bug. When you open your legs, you get shown a version with piercing, a version without piercing, and finally again the option whether you want to open your legs or not. This happened for me at least with two of the three class-events (Mr. Blue + the female teacher). I didn't check for the third one.
In the breakfast scene, when the camera comes to the lower side of Mays body, there is a mix up of nude- and new outfit-images. If you are nude => you have a skirt and the other way round.
Thanks. I see if I can fix those. That happens when you copy the complete event and forgot to change some of the Cg to the other variant.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Any new lesbian content been added recently?
Depends on your definition of "recently" The last update not so much. Only one small extension of event with her mother.
Few versions back a scene with Kelly en her mother has been added.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat

Bro, in the changelog it says
“Added a small follow-up event with mom's morning routine.”
Will this tigger with new outfit or old pink top outfit? May kisses her mom in pink outfit, is this what this refers too? No event for new outfit?

Also, regarding the neighbour morning event- the event only triggered once. It’s not repeating. Is it a bug or is it a one time event?

And lastly, regarding the new standing pic of May when she’s naked, I think there is something wrong in May’s body proportions, maybe shoulders. I’m not sure but this standing pic is looking odd, if possible please change it!!

Thank You!
Yes. It's for the pink top outfit indeed. Nothing new with mom for the new outfit yet.

The neighbor event should be repeatable each day. I may have forgotten to flip a switch. I'll check it out.
The new picture is slightly bigger then usual.
As for the body proportions it's exactly the same model. It perhaps looks that way because of the pose.
Blame Illusion for making such crap models :sneaky:

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Ahh.. I'm a bit disappointed about last webcam show.. That's too bad that she reveal her face without problem, it could be easily part of the show for tips, I think it would be really better if she was convinced to show off during the show, maybe after the sister appeared randomly.
Well believe it or not that kinda was my idea, but I was a bit short on time so I took the "easy" way out.
I might make some adjustments later on.

My initial idea was make one event in which she offers to take mask off and after that have the option to wear the mask or not in repeatable events.

I think what you mean is perhaps same event but option to take the mask off after a certain point and repeat that event?
Giving her the option to take mask off after a certain point all the time?

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How to get windowed, hate full screen as I have other things to do.
use F5 to switch between full screen (scaled-up) or windowed mode. Assuming you're using the game.exe.

For falcon.Exe it's alt+ enter I believe.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I have a problem with a quest "I'm feeling so hot", it says goto Nurse and get off in the night, but when you goto nurse it says this is the last event and nothing happens, even if you get off in the night the quest remains uncompleted.
If you're using one of the save games I provided it's a old cosmetic bug that can be ignored.
If shouldn't happen starting a fresh game.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Well believe it or not that kinda was my idea, but I was a bit short on time so I took the "easy" way out.
I might make some adjustments later on.

My initial idea was make one event in which she offers to take mask off and after that have the option to wear the mask or not in repeatable events.

I think what you mean is perhaps same event but option to take the mask off after a certain point and repeat that event?
Giving her the option to take mask off after a certain point all the time?
yeah, like it happen with previous events if you had already x corruption (or whatever stats it was).

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Game has white borders now when opening and resolution of images is lowered?
I'm not sure what you mean, but seems like you might be running it in windowed mode?
See the full screen section inside the readme on how you can adjust your screen settings.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
use F5 to switch between full screen (scaled-up) or windowed mode. Assuming you're using the game.exe.

For falcon.Exe it's alt+ enter I believe.
The F5 worked in windows, not the other option. Mouse won't go below 75% down screen, in full or windowed setting.

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
I've never needed to play with settings before, not going to change things for each game. I'll wait until its fixed.
Double check if thats even set to anything else, if not can try to trouble shoot something else. I don't think it's related to his game, its the software it runs on, and a recent windows update has started causing the scaling to change based on your set resolution.

Reactions: Crazybat

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Double check if thats even set to anything else, if not can try to trouble shoot something else. I don't think it's related to his game, its the software it runs on, and a recent windows update has started causing the scaling to change based on your set resolution.
I use a 65in 4K TV as a monitor, with Win11 on a Dell G5 with 32GB RAM. It is set to 300%.

arashiki

Apr 6, 2018
the mouse has some problems
first the bottomedown tiles are not acessible with the mouscursor so you can not leave the city center to south beach
and in the fotostudio the mouse does not wark at all
but am i right that the actual models look cleaner and smother and nicer then the old ones?

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Crazybat thanks for another update. Question though, are we going to be locked out of much content if we don't get the piercings?

Also i had a small bug, with the new clothes and the 2nd teacher. Did the tease him option in class and it went through the options from him to look at her chest or lower, after doing both, went it continue and it repeated the process and I got the choice again to focus in class or fool around. So it seems like a small loop there. May is still un-pieirced in this lesson on Tuesday.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes