ricola

Feb 28, 2017
When I go to start a webcam show, I hit yes, then nothing. It doesn't start, and I can move around as normal. Anyone else got this issue?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat thanks for another update. Question though, are we going to be locked out of much content if we don't get the piercings?

Also i had a small bug, with the new clothes and the 2nd teacher. Did the tease him option in class and it went through the options from him to look at her chest or lower, after doing both, went it continue and it repeated the process and I got the choice again to focus in class or fool around. So it seems like a small loop there. May is still un-pieirced in this lesson on Tuesday.
Until now. You won't miss much. I might add a few piercing/non piercing events in the future, but for the moment I try to make 2 variants if I am able. I'm aware of the bug during the class it's been reported already and will be fixed.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've never needed to play with settings before, not going to change things for each game. I'll wait until its fixed.
I'm afraid you might end up waiting for a long time. The game engine or setting haven't change since previous 10 releases or so. There also aren't dozen of people having a similar problem. This say to me the problem is highly likely to be related to your PC/Settings or everybody would have the same problem. The other guy suggested change/checking the scaling and setting it too 100%. If understand your 2nd post it's set to 300% which might be causing the issue.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
the mouse has some problems
first the bottomedown tiles are not acessible with the mouscursor so you can not leave the city center to south beach
and in the fotostudio the mouse does not wark at all
but am i right that the actual models look cleaner and smother and nicer then the old ones?
I just checked it, but it works perfectly fine over here. Is your vertical resolution at least 960 pixels high? If not the bottom of the screen might be cut off, but that should be very noticeable. I suggest trying to switch between fullscreen to windowed mode (F5) assuming your display can handle the resolution.

I don't understand what you mean with the old ones? Which is the last version you played?
I've upgrade the resolution from 1068X768 to 1280X960 like 10 versions ago.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
When I go to start a webcam show, I hit yes, then nothing. It doesn't start, and I can move around as normal. Anyone else got this issue?
It's a know issieu. Look like some friendly person already helped you out, both the problem and work-around are documented in the readme that came with the game.

Reactions: ricola

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'm afraid you might end up waiting for a long time. The game engine or setting haven't change since previous 10 releases or so. There also aren't dozen of people having a similar problem. This say to me the problem is highly likely to be related to your PC/Settings or everybody would have the same problem. The other guy suggested change/checking the scaling and setting it too 100%. If understand your 2nd post it's set to 300% which might be causing the issue.
Same settings as last time I played with new mouse control.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
So just got the new version, is that save 16 the dev save? If so there are problems with it. Can't do the photo shoot for 1 thing. Tells me to go to the circle and there is no way to get there. Please advise been waiting for the update forever.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So just got the new version, is that save 16 the dev save? If so there are problems with it. Can't do the photo shoot for 1 thing. Tells me to go to the circle and there is no way to get there. Please advise been waiting for the update forever.
there is no photoshoot event in the last update. Save 16 is the save wiht all event that were added in the previous versions already unlocked. What was the last version you played? You should pick the save of the version following the version you last played. So if you played V1.5 last for example you should pick save start of V1.6 etc..

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
There is

there is no photoshoot event in the last update. Save 16 is the save wiht all event that were added in the previous versions already unlocked. What was the last version you played? You should pick the save of the version following the version you last played. So if you played V1.5 last for example you should pick save start of V1.6 etc..
ah ok, thank you. Its actually been awhile since I played I will have to look at the last version I have. Do the old saves work? I remember having pretty high corruption.

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
ah ok, thank you. Its actually been awhile since I played I will have to look at the last version I have. Do the old saves work? I remember having pretty high corruption.
I've had luck importing saves with almost all versions, and not having issues with stats, but i'm importing at each updated.

arashiki

Apr 6, 2018
ah okay my resolution is 1600x900 (at max) so 60 pixel off in high
and last i played was 1.5 i think
never less it is one of my favorite games

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes