• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
It has been MORE then 8 days mate!!!
If you think that somehow justifies asking for the next update or if it's on hold, I'd suggest you look into something to help you manage your expectations better.

#justsaying.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
If you think that somehow justifies asking for the next update or if it's on hold, I'd suggest you look into something to help you manage your expectations better.

#justsaying.
I think they are loose in the brain or we are being trolled. TROLLED has to be it I think. (people that post absolutely ridiculous statements and like and arsonist enjoy watching the results of there actions.)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Here a bugfix release (V2.1.1) that fixes most of the bugs that where reported and adds a few things.
This is an update only! You need to have V2.1 installed already!

It needs to be extracted into the main directory of the game! When asked to overwrite press yes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link to the update file.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks. Are you planning for May to walk around in her whore outfit more then the east district or interact with more people?
I've no plan for outside the east distract atm.
I would like to add a few more people to interact with to city east at some point tho.

I'd like to add some small interactions between May and other npc's while she's wearing the latest outfit at some point.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It's time to say Thank you.
And it's time to forget this game. There is nothing new (new = interesting) to continue the story. Only an increase of nastiness.
Maybe if you start a remake...play it more slowly. The part between a blushing teen excited about a little exhibitionism and a slut who takes daily assfucking is way to short.
Ok thank you. I'll be eagerly awaiting the release of your game with said improvements.

Last edited:

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
And it's time to forget this game. There is nothing new (new = interesting) to continue the story. Only an increase of nastiness.
Maybe if you start a remake...play it more slowly. The part between a blushing teen excited about a little exhibitionism and a slut who takes daily assfucking is way to short.
Good bye

Reactions: alex2011

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How else is the mc meant to find the money she needs to continue her education at school, or did you forget about that little titbit, her parents can't afford to pay anymore.

Reactions: alex2011

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat, I'm still hoping that the janitor will show up again. My May misses his punishments )
Who knows. He might at some point.
I have been brainstorming about how the next event would start, but I haven't had any brilliant insights so far.
Only think I came up with that May goes visit him in his office or something.

Larpus

Dec 30, 2019
I have been brainstorming about how the next event would start, but I haven't had any brilliant insights so far.
I must have missed a lot of that by accident I think as I had progressed an outfit ahead.

Some janitor related brainstorms for you (bear in mind I missed most of it, sorry if it's already there):
- Make her clean the toilets with a brush, cloth (or nastier!) in various states of dress
- Make her clean the rest of the school in various states of dress
- Make her clean outer grounds of the school (less dress is more!)
- Send her off to some shop to get him cleaning supplies in various states of dress (you could put NPC's en route to trigger mini interactions)
- He could start picking her up at night for extra punishments, taking her to his house. I'm sure a good janitor has a lot of "tools" there in his basement.
- Friends might get involved.
- She might have to leave her clothes at home for this.
- She might have to walk home afterwards.
- He might decide it's better to do all this at day time instead of night time.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
You could do maybe the following: As the janitor patrols the floor regularly, he will get quite fast aware of Mays new outfit. He comments positively about it and May may drop, that she will be misbehaving again at the toilet soon, hinting, that she herself actively searchs to intensify the lewd activities with him.
By the way, did you think about including some BDSM. Generally the janitor-sessions would be a perfect space for this, as it is all about the janitor punishing May for her lewd behaviour at the toilet.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
That looks pretty cool. Did you Photoshop that?
Tnx ) yea. liquids are drawn with a hard edge brush in a layer with effects (bevel & emboss, inner shadow and drop shapow) + layer opacity and eraser tool somewere. The rest is a hand-drawn with pen tablet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: emutional

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
I must have missed a lot of that by accident I think as I had progressed an outfit ahead.
My first play through I missed a lot of janitor stuff too, if you are a bit excited to make progress in things your aware of you can miss random events that require specific clothing. Thank god you can check the scene replays for anything you might have missed and go back and find them.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Since I see others started giving ideas and offers I decided to give my 5 cents on progression too.
Copying the idea of Fashion World I think will be cool the corruption to change after say 100 to Sluttiness, which will go to may be 500 depending on things to do if you have enough and then to Whoriness (may be) up to 1000.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes