• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not bad. Slow-ish progress but that was fine... until my finger slipped and I lost about an hour of progress. Any way to implement an autosave in RPGMaker, or even a warning message that you're about to overwrite a save?
I know your pain, I try to save each morning, but sometimes you forget, ho hum.

Trueinferno

Aug 12, 2021
I'm new to this game and just wondering how do you start the photostudio as i am some ways in and nothing has popped up for it.

djpetrin15

Jun 26, 2021
I know your pain, I try to save each morning, but sometimes you forget, ho hum.
If it was that, I would be less salty. What actually happened was I went to overwrite a previous save, and unintentionally hit Load instead of Save.

I'm new to this game and just wondering how do you start the photostudio as i am some ways in and nothing has popped up for it.
One of the guys outside the college will recruit you if you talk to him.

asten

Aug 8, 2019
Who knows if i didn't start quest "Gina's surprise" after appearing it don't work anymore? Or does exist some way to start it exept load?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Who knows if i didn't start quest "Gina's surprise" after appearing it don't work anymore? Or does exist some way to start it exept load?
You should be able to trigger it again next weekend.
You can only find start the quest during the weekend. As the quest log says.
Gina will only be there in the morning or Afternoon.

asten

Aug 8, 2019
You should be able to trigger it again next weekend.
You can only find start the quest during the weekend. As the quest log says.
Gina will only be there in the morning or Afternoon.
I checked it on saturday and sunday but didn't found Gina. Maybe i went too far and broke trigger (May shaved hair). Also i met another bug in Daniel's route. I had to invite Daniel with phone but i ignore it. And then i couldn't call him anymore but quest was in log.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I checked it on saturday and sunday but didn't found Gina. Maybe i went too far and broke trigger (May shaved hair). Also i met another bug in Daniel's route. I had to invite Daniel with phone but i ignore it. And then i couldn't call him anymore but quest was in log.
The Daniel part you have to do within a couple of days or that questline ends.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm having a problem with one of the nurse exams, it's the one just after Daniel has been in to see her, when may gets in the chair for the nurse to examine her pussy, the game crashes, it's done it twice now, but at least this time I saved before it happened unlike last time I lost about 2 game weeks. Guess for now to get past it I'll have to refuse the pussy exam, see if that doesn't crash the game.

Seems to have sorted itself out, didn't crash after using the new save just before the exam.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Unless you said no when asked to join. In that case you skip the event.

Regrading Daniel It's not a bug. It's how it was designed. well how it ended up anyways.
I'm starting to regret changing this even from forcing it to play out to allowing people a tiny bit of freedom.

You did get a big fat warning when you chose to not call him intimidatingly. After May has shaved herself you can't trigger the event anymore. (for the very simple reason that there is no shaven CG variant.) I might actually add one at some point, but it's not really high on the todo list atm.

Last edited:

asten

Aug 8, 2019
Unless you said no when asked to join. In that case you skip the event.

Regrading Daniel It's not a bug. It's how it was designed. well how it ended up anyways.
I'm starting to regret changing this even from forcing it to play out to allowing people a tiny bit of freedom.

You did get a big fat warning when you chose to not call him intimidatingly. After May has shaved herself you can't trigger the event anymore. (for the very simple reason that there is no shaven CG variant.) I might actually add one at some point, but it's not really high on the todo list atm.
Thanks for answer.
And one more thing. Can you add hair-switch item in debug chest? It could be useful in situation like mine. If it's possible and you have time for this.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Grrr, why does this game keep crashing, 3rd time today and all from different situations.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Grrr, why does this game keep crashing, 3rd time today and all from different situations.
There's a problem with the engine that causes random crashes on some systems.
Well it can occur on any system, but seems to happen more often on low spec machines.

For some reason the engine can't read the proper File (mostly bitmaps) fast enough resulting in a time-out and then a crash.

Are you starting the game with the game.exe? You could try staring the game with Falcon-mkxp.exe it's a modded optimized version which should use less resources. I don't know if it actually help in reduces the amount of crashes, but it won't hurt to try.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: johnyboi77

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
There's an problem with the engine that causes random crashes on some systems.
Well it can occur on any system, but seems to happen more often on low spec machines.

For some reason the engine can't read the proper File (mostly bitmaps) fast enough resulting in a time-out and then a crash.

Are you starting the game with the game.exe? You could try staring the game with Falcon-mkxp.exe it's a modded optimized version which should use less resources. I don't know if it actually help in reduces the amount of crashes, but it won't hurt to try.
Can confirm that the falcon mod does make it crash significantly less on older machines. Occasionally like to run the game on a 9y.o. laptop that only has a Celeron and 2 gigs of ram and it works just find with the moded exe, you can also shut off the overlay images for a little boost too but that ruins some of the fun in the game.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Can confirm that the falcon mod does make it crash significantly less on older machines. Occasionally like to run the game on a 9y.o. laptop that only has a Celeron and 2 gigs of ram and it works just find with the moded exe, you can also shut off the overlay images for a little boost too but that ruins some of the fun in the game.
Also can't seem to go fullscreen using falcon, but it hasn't crash yet, so I can stick with it not being fullscreen for now.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I never even thought about it before, but last night I suddenly realised that Lily is Lily of the Valley, are both games from the same author?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I never even thought about it before, but last night I suddenly realised that Lily is Lily of the Valley, are both games from the same author?
It's indeed Lily. And no I'm not the same author. It's just something I put in the game because I like lily of the valley.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes