• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Firecracker

Nov 26, 2017
May was blowing Daniel in her room, then the game crashed saying it couldn't create a bitmap. Has anyone had this happen? This a first for me because older versions it never happened.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
May was blowing Daniel in her room, then the game crashed saying it couldn't create a bitmap. Has anyone had this happen? This a first for me because older versions it never happened.
If you go back and restart at your last save it should work, if your last save was a while ago then I would suggest saving EVERY ingame morning and when the inevitable crash occurs you won't have too far to go back to restart.

spiderfan

May 7, 2017
This is one of my most favourite adult games. Can somebody tell me what's the rythm of the updates and is there a patreon page?

DSM010

May 6, 2022
Fantastic game! The writing is excellent.

Too many games emphasize and escalate exaggerated physical aspects (e.g. 12” long cocks that produce liters of cum several times in one session; or girls that can accommodate a horse cock up the ass on the very first try; or ridiculous & superfluous inner dialog that simply describes what is already obviously visible on-screen; or excessive & unrelated back-story exposition, etc etc).

This game has made an effort to use the inner dialog to describe things that are not so visible - such as how the MC is feeling, some of the inner psychology of their actions, their plans going forward based on their present experiences, etc. The writing is also balanced, in that the dev has resisted the urge to have a shrill-sounding inner dialog that bounces around in an unrealistic & almost schizoid manner. Many game writers seem to do that, and it's annoying and distracting.

The dev has also resisted the urge to over-describe everything, or pad the scenes with excessive dialog. Some game writers go way overboard in this area presumably to build anticipation. But having too much can loose the reader, especially if the graphics remain static or have only minor changes.

I think the dev has implemented many of the secrets to effective game writing!

Question – Does anyone know if May's balcony and alley exhibition scenes are accessible in the archive after they have occurred? I can't seem to find them. And those scenes are quite good.

thx

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Fantastic game! The writing is excellent.

Too many games emphasize and escalate exaggerated physical aspects (e.g. 12” long cocks that produce liters of cum several times in one session; or girls that can accommodate a horse cock up the ass on the very first try; or ridiculous & superfluous inner dialog that simply describes what is already obviously visible on-screen; or excessive & unrelated back-story exposition, etc etc).

This game has made an effort to use the inner dialog to describe things that are not so visible - such as how the MC is feeling, some of the inner psychology of their actions, their plans going forward based on their present experiences, etc. The writing is also balanced, in that the dev has resisted the urge to have a shrill-sounding inner dialog that bounces around in an unrealistic & almost schizoid manner. Many game writers seem to do that, and it's annoying and distracting.

The dev has also resisted the urge to over-describe everything, or pad the scenes with excessive dialog. Some game writers go way overboard in this area presumably to build anticipation. But having too much can loose the reader, especially if the graphics remain static or have only minor changes.

I think the dev has implemented many of the secrets to effective game writing!

Question – Does anyone know if May's balcony and alley exhibition scenes are accessible in the archive after they have occurred? I can't seem to find them. And those scenes are quite good.

thx
Thanks. I still don't consider myself a good writer tho, but I try to stay away from the exaggerated for the most part, can't promise there won't be some at some point tho. After all this time it gets kinda hard to come up whit something original, so somewhat similar dialogs are to be expected.

I haven't added those alley and balcony scenes in the recollection room yet with the exception of the variant that I added in the last version.

Reactions: DSM010

master_howard

Feb 1, 2020
I have to congratulate you the truth that this is a very good game everything is very good in it it has everything I like about this type of game and the protagonist is beautiful reminds me of an ex-girlfriend I had when I was young who would say it would end in this way.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys here's a long overdue update on the state of development.

So after the last release I took big break from the game. Due to other priorities in life and a lack of direction what I should work on I haven't touched the game for almost 2 to 3 weeks. I've been slowly picking things up since then.

I've added a new stage to the fliers job. I added an expansion with a new cowboy outfit. Similar to the sailor suit.
This expansion is a bit smaller tho and has 2 mini stages. I think I'm done with the flier job for now and it's time to move on.

Next think I did was add a new stage to the webcam events and I made some small changes to the previous event (no mask event).
The first time she start with the mask and now will offer to take the mask off shortly after the start of the show making the flow a bit more organic. After that you can choice to play that event or just play it with no mask at all.

Then I had the idea to rework one of the older events. (The alley exposure event) I changed all the CG and added a few new ones. I also expanded the event so that you can now finished it till the end even when may still has a bush.

This should make it flow more organic other then the previous version what you could only continue after a certain point until May got shaved. While I was at it I though that I might as well a pierced version. I had to repose everything using a new model anyways. First I made a pierced version with the old clothes, but noticed afterwards the color was a bit off. On 2nd though It didn't make sense to make a version with the old clothes and piercing so I don't think I'll be using those.

Instead I started working on a slightly shortly version with the new hot outfit. Overall I feel I ended up spending too much time on this then I intended. All the different variants was quite time consuming. I've left the event text mostly the same for now, because I feel I've spend enough time on it already!

On the technical side I added a shortcut key to change May's movement speed. Pressing w will now toggle May speed increase. This option was already there inside the setting menu. However since some events set the movement speed back to default it was quite cumbersome to change it back after that. Now pressing w once or twice will fix that.

I've also found and added a auto save script which creates an auto save at each map change.

So when I finish up reworking the alley event I'll prob focus on adding another option to May's prostitution job.
And depending on the time I have left I might added another event. That's all for now.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
That bikini looks great I'd wish it would suddenly start to rain turning it transparent. :love:
Without her realizing it / not knowing that the bikini is made of such material.
Sstt! Don't spoil it! :sneaky: There won't be rain tho. :sneaky:

Another think I haven't mentioned yet about the new cowboy job is that it will have a variant with piercings.
I had actually forgotten I created it. :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I am interested to have big expansion for the prositution job. But on the other hand that will pervert her too fast. But then again the amount of perversions there are beyond prostitution are also unlimited. Bestiality, gang bang, urinations, scat, extreme insertions :)

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes