Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hey Crazybat i also wanna know ur thoughts about May brother and that dude in school (it was long ago, so i don't remember his name). Any plans for them?
I don't have any plans for additional events for any of those dudes right now. Might end up adding some eventually tho

trogdorhentai

Oct 27, 2019
Great game. The only disappointing thing is that there is little content with sister and mother, as well as the librarian... Would like to see them in the future =)
GJ Crazybat :love:
I have the same feeling with the brother and the guy that peeks at may's upskirt in the park... The glass half-full point of view is that there's a lot of protagonists with varying degrees of depth, and that's great!
(I love the photoshoot events with the studio, and there's a lot of them! Same for the old pervert neighbor)
Thanks Crazybat!

Jan 30, 2022
i hear it was possibel to go back to hairy (i dont like shaved, only kids have no hair, and im no pedo.................) want can choose to stay hairy, or go back to, (in real life i hate bald pussy, i know we live in a pedo world ...... even in anime there always very your girls, ) i really love game, want possible to flirt and have sex with every npc, ........ dont know if changed, but like in beach or sport, where there very flirty, but nothing happens ever after it, and more possible with you best friend, like call her , make a trip, and not only after she ask you to come, want also a mother, so you can choose between father or mother, .......(hate wach men have sex and see a penis, game get beter and beter , but sometime boring because there less possible, want make fun, teas people, both you can do more than alone, .......... want some parts possible of succulence, wish there was a game with best of both games together, both have same problems

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Is this game ever going to end? I tried it years ago and enjoyed it, but this kind of game is one that's best to hold off on until all the content is there. I don't like getting half corrupted then hitting the end of the content, only to have to wait years before I can resume and finish the corruption - it's best to do it all in one playthrough.

Reactions: dav121
Jul 30, 2018
Let me give my view on how I think I would implement pregnancy it I get around to it.

I've already addressed this somewhere in a post in this thread, but it's been a while.

If I decide to do this. I'll be a sort of extended ending. It won't be integrated in the game due to complexity.

The way I see this it that way May gets pregnant certain events can be triggered and the normal ones will be blocked.
A separate "Sandbox" so to say until the ending is triggered.

This setup should make it fairly easy to add something. Funny some of the idea's you mentioned are already on my list of possible content. A Celia event with May pregnant seems plausible.
i just came to see if the game will ever have the pregnancy content

and YES ! YES ! YES !
after ending sandbox is a great idea to implement the pregnancy content
people reaction to her change and some more added bonus scene with people that knock her up is a good idea

i hope the best for the game !

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
The game has an 'Interracial' tag, what kind of content is this tag referring to? Similar to Lily of the Valley?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Update to v1.81
*(added a second zip for those who want to play with the mouse)

No need to unpack the game files anymore.:D
Just extract it in the game directory, replace the "Game.ini" and start the game with the "Falcon-mkxp"....
When started with Falcon-mkxp View attachment 957137 vs When Started with Game.exe View attachment 957138

ps. The mod will work in future versions too, as long as CrazyBat does not modify drastically the scripts.
(only exception is the questlog, it won't display the hints for the new quests)

(If you want to use the exact same fonts with the original game.exe, download these extra fonts and extract them in the game folder ~ should be placed inside the "Fonts" folder).
So has anybody taken it upon themselves to update this since that dude pitched a hissy fit and fucked off last year? Or is it not even needed anymore?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
is there any walkthrough for this game ?
There isn't a complete walk though. There is however a very rudimentary walk though for the first two weeks and an event guide that explains how to trigger certain events. Most of then are hard to miss though.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is this game ever going to end? I tried it years ago and enjoyed it, but this kind of game is one that's best to hold off on until all the content is there. I don't like getting half corrupted then hitting the end of the content, only to have to wait years before I can resume and finish the corruption - it's best to do it all in one playthrough.
It's a never ending story :sneaky: I've got no idea yet when it will end. I hope to put an end to it eventually.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The game has an 'Interracial' tag, what kind of content is this tag referring to? Similar to Lily of the Valley?
I don't understand your question, I think?

Interracial tag refers to sex between the main character and another person of different race.
Is there even interracial sex in Lily of the Valley? I can't remember.

If that was not your question you might need to elaborate what you mean exactly.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I don't understand your question, I think?

Interracial tag refers to sex between the main character and another person of different race.
Is there even interracial sex in Lily of the Valley? I can't remember.

If that was not your question you might need to elaborate what you mean exactly.
Maybe they were asking whether the fact the characters in said encounters are different races is fetishized or incidental. The fact the tag applies in both cases makes it pretty useless.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes