Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Maybe they were asking whether the fact the characters in said encounters are different races is fetishized or incidental. The fact the tag applies in both cases makes it pretty useless.
Yeah, a black guy can just be a regular dude, or they can be the "Mr. Steal-Yo-Girl BBC Gangsta" stereotype. There seems to be very little in between.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Maybe they were asking whether the fact the characters in said encounters are different races is fetishized or incidental. The fact the tag applies in both cases makes it pretty useless.
Well maybe indeed? My crystal ball seems defective today. :sneaky:
I don't think it's heavily fetish sized. There might be a little bit.

The player can usually choose (not always) to avoid most stuff they don't like.

Ryoxxx

Oct 5, 2017
Are you planning to do footjob scenes? With dad, brother, neighbor or in other situations...

I encountered this bug when I talk to the man on the bench. Only with the western outfit
I tried all possible ways (pressing only Z, without RM_FPS control) but it always comes out

age1.jpg
age2.jpg

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Are you planning to do footjob scenes? With dad, brother, neighbor or in other situations...

I encountered this bug when I talk to the man on the bench. Only with the western outfit
I tried all possible ways (pressing only Z, without RM_FPS control) but it always comes out

View attachment 1900841
View attachment 1900843
I'm pretty sure it's a typo in the text. I'll have a look at it. I forgot to test the non-piercing variant I think.

Reactions: Ryoxxx

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
I'm really liking May's prostitution job. I hope you can take it even further. Just a small thing I noticed... May's customers often ask her if she's enjoying it but she doesn't answer outloud. It would be hot if she did admit she's loving all the dirty acts she's performing, not to mention her customer's would probably cum right away from her dirty talk. I think she's at a point where there's no need to keep those thoughts to herself but shamelessly let everyone know what a dirty girl she is.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017

View attachment 1900841
View attachment 1900843
I found the typo.
Extracting the attached file into the data directory should fix it. (When asked to overwrite say yes)

As for you other question. I personaly find footjobs boring. I might add one at some point, but I've no plans to add them at the moment.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm really liking May's prostitution job. I hope you can take it even further. Just a small thing I noticed... May's customers often ask her if she's enjoying it but she doesn't answer outloud. It would be hot if she did admit she's loving all the dirty acts she's performing, not to mention her customer's would probably cum right away from her dirty talk. I think she's at a point where there's no need to keep those thoughts to herself but shamelessly let everyone know what a dirty girl she is.
Well the prostitution job isn't my best writing. To be fair there's little buildup and dialog might be a bit repeating which can make them a bit boring. I might do some small editing at some point tho.

As for working on the street I think I'm done with it. I'll try and add some more mini-event in the roaming part as I intended.

My idea was to have another prostitution job which focuses on serving clients indoor at the brothel. May could be wearing different kind of outfits and do some kind of role playing with the clients based on the outfit. (College girl, Nurse,Teacher are some idea's that are floating inside my head)

Reactions: michelita

belec

Aug 15, 2017
after first sex with dad somehow it jumped to part with the failed state also from what you can see from error there is no such method:
1656749651740.png

this happened that after sex i got error with graphics i think ( it's a common error that occurs in events )

save file attached.

unfortunately i don't have any other save file than this.

does someone has save file with the event before or after this save ?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
after first sex with dad somehow it jumped to part with the failed state also from what you can see from error there is no such method:
View attachment 1901841

this happened that after sex i got error with graphics i think ( it's a common error that occurs in events )

save file attached.

unfortunately i don't have any other save file than this.

does someone has save file with the event before or after this save ?
Hmm you're the first to report this problem. It seems it might be related to the quest script.
Did you answer yes or no at the event? I removed the line that might cause it, but it still crashed when I loaded your save.
I need to do some more digging to see if I'm able to reproduce it.

There are a half dozen saves inside the save folder. None of them will be exactly at the point you where at, but close probably depending on which save you pick.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
A couple of things that I wonder;

1) Mmm...although her brother stole her panties time to time, I still cannot get to the point that she has like "Why wearing panties? Let us go without one" or sleeping naked. Or should her exhibitionism been much higher? Maybe another way to lose her panties (panty raider at gym?) If you know what I mean.

2) Is there another way to make her exhibitionism now that she has shaved? You cannot do the webcam now anymore right?

belec

Aug 15, 2017
Hmm you're the first to report this problem. It seems it might be related to the quest script.
Did you answer yes or no at the event? I removed the line that might cause it, but it still crashed when I loaded your save.

There are a half dozen saves inside the save folder. None of them will be exactly at the point you where at, but close probably depending on which save you pick.
i answered yes, afterwards i got crashed with graphics error, and when i have loaded save file i got this bug.

asten

Aug 8, 2019
IDK maybe someone reported it, but still. Autosave is broken. If load it all you'll see is black screen. Event can fix it, but you need find it first (i used it one time). Maybe location change fix it too.

master_howard

Feb 1, 2020

as a comment it could be that she falls lower in prostitution with a change of clothes and that she does it everywhere not only in the alley and that she is humiliated and abused but that even if she does not care if not that she enjoys it (you can even see animal abuse) it's just an opinion here you are the one in charge and what you say sounds very good perfection and to finish a very good job I thank you very much.

Ryoxxx

Oct 5, 2017
I found the typo.
Extracting the attached file into the data directory should fix it. (When asked to overwrite say yes)

As for you other question. I personaly find footjobs boring. I might add one at some point, but I've no plans to add them at the moment.
Thank you for the bug fixed!

Another question: sometimes, when watching tv, there is the possibility of inviting father and brother but she doesn't invite both of them saying that it is not the time (or something similar). What should I do to see the event?

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes