syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Just change the extension to something that's allowed to upload for example .zip. make a copy of your save game to a different folder Select the save game. Press F2 to rename add .zip on the end.

You still using the mouse mod? Mouse support has been added like 10 updates ago so it's not needed anymore.
OK let me try that, yea this is what is the game files look like, so it is saving it for me but as a RAR file

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Just change the extension to something that's allowed to upload for example .zip. make a copy of your save game to a different folder Select the save game. Press F2 to rename add .zip on the end.

You still using the mouse mod? Mouse support has been added like 10 updates ago so it's not needed anymore.
OK let see if I got this working now

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
That's the famous "Random can't read bitmap crash" Seems related to the game engine having a caching problem resulting in a crash. Nothing I can do to fix that unfortunately. Try using the Falconmk-XP.exe most people experienced less random crashes.

If the crash persists at the exact same spot it might be a bug within a certain event.
AND I sent you a file upload, as for the crash, it happen again, what I am doing is going to the lady where she gives the job for sex work, I do the glory hole without an condom, then do the street work and of course ask for a creampie mess, then go to the one guy near the corner that has no money but wants a free show, as it starting, it crashing for me

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Crazybat
should'nt your name be batshitcrazy :LOL:

jk jk your game is pretty cool .. matchs pretty good with the update i had from yrs a go ...had to start a new game still great (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Crazybat

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
AND I sent you a file upload, as for the crash, it happen again, what I am doing is going to the lady where she gives the job for sex work, I do the glory hole without an condom, then do the street work and of course ask for a creampie mess, then go to the one guy near the corner that has no money but wants a free show, as it starting, it crashing for me
Ok I'll check that. As for you save. I think the problem you meant is that your unable to unlock the last option (anal) for the last webcam event.

It's weird I played your savegame and the 1st time I played the "meat option" it wasn't unlocked, then I look at the code, but didn't really find a problem I then played it again and it progressed as intended. So not entirely sure what's going on if it's either a glitch.. or a bug in the code. Anyways it should work now. You r updated save is attached.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Ok I'll check that. As for you save. I think the problem you meant is that your unable to unlock the last option (anal) for the last webcam event.

It's weird I played your savegame and the 1st time I played the "meat option" it wasn't unlocked, then I look at the code, but didn't really find a problem I then played it again and it progressed as intended. So not entirely sure what's going on if it's either a glitch.. or a bug in the code. Anyways it should work now. You r updated save is attached.
Well this is your save game that you made for us, I just started to do saves to it as I play the game, at first the glory hole condom was lock out but I kept going to the glory hole for work, till it become unlocked, as for other parts of the game, I have not found any others area that you have unlocked already. I start a new game and see if that helps out and get all the quest completed

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
May just needs to stop wearing clothes altogether. Come on Crazybat, she's ready for it! Let her be free!
YEA Crazybat, let make an achievement for walking around town in the total nude, I bet she makes the whole town happy, besides having to stop to give services to them people that stop her

• Haha

Jmankj

Aug 8, 2020
I think a first good step is sneaking around at night in town without clothes ^^ really nice update Crazybat! Love this game and cant wait for more content <3

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Nothing happened. At least not on my end. I don't have a clue why it's not playing nice on your PC.

That shit sometimes just happens. Software conflict somewhere? Virus scanner/firewall that bogs down some windows update that f*cked something up. It could be literately anything.
OK, so tried again and it worked. It does freeze up, but that is my computer. Too long scenes need a break where we can save, some things like the Comic Con meet with bosses was kinda long, and just going to the bathroom will cause the game to totally freeze. I have that issue exclusively with RPGM games. And I have 32GB of RAM + 6GB Video RAM. I also have 20TB of HD used on 40TB of capacity, may have to move my games to my 60TB RAID system soon.

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
I think that the next step in the game is some content in the house with the mom, the brother and the sister. Like not only spying in the brother room, but also coming inside when he is fapping. The same can be done with the mom.
Or maybe, some more scene with the nurse and the director, some scene with the girld in the library.... but men, i love this fucking game :D

Reactions: johnyboi77 and onic

Noymoi

Dec 22, 2021
I think that the next step in the game is some content in the house with the mom, the brother and the sister. Like not only spying in the brother room, but also coming inside when he is fapping. The same can be done with the mom.
Or maybe, some more scene with the nurse and the director, some scene with the girld in the library.... but men, i love this fucking game :D
It's a shame rpgm is such a dogshit engine because this is seriously one of the greatest adult games ever made. If I was rich I would totally fund a full-fledged remake with Crazybat.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello, this is not compressed it is a full game of 2.25 GB, Whats the whole point of compression if it is just as original size?
Hello, it's obvious what happened here, I uploaded the game again vs the compressed version, and no one said anything for the last few days....check again.

Shit happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: vs2011xyz

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
It's a shame rpgm is such a dogshit engine because this is seriously one of the greatest adult games ever made. If I was rich I would totally fund a full-fledged remake with Crazybat.
If i was rich i would made a game with the same idea of this one, but more more inmersive, more variation, more chars that can become like May and her sister, more option, etc. But, to made some game like that you need to be like the perverted version of Jeff Bezos or the corrupted mind that control the Rothschild xD

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
If i was rich i would made a game with the same idea of this one, but more more inmersive, more variation, more chars that can become like May and her sister, more option, etc. But, to made some game like that you need to be like the perverted version of Jeff Bezos or the corrupted mind that control the Rothschild xD
It is amazing how well he can build the world in this game with what limited resources he has, not just an outdated RPGM, but the game he uses for the cut scenes has very limited objects, backgrounds and male character options. Crazybat does a great job planning his scenes to make it look far more diverse than it should. Great job!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Update to v1.81
*(added a second zip for those who want to play with the mouse)

No need to unpack the game files anymore.:D
Just extract it in the game directory, replace the "Game.ini" and start the game with the "Falcon-mkxp"....
When started with Falcon-mkxp View attachment 957137 vs When Started with Game.exe View attachment 957138

ps. The mod will work in future versions too, as long as CrazyBat does not modify drastically the scripts.
(only exception is the questlog, it won't display the hints for the new quests)

(If you want to use the exact same fonts with the original game.exe, download these extra fonts and extract them in the game folder ~ should be placed inside the "Fonts" folder).
Thank you, pik2000, you saved this game for me. Without your mod, I was getting bored with how slow I was moving around the town. Even moving fast was unbearably slow. Then I tried your mod and it still works perfectly. I assume the other mod you made was just to update to 1.81, I'm not sure, please explain. Anyway, I have 2 questions for you, 1- Do you have a mod to increase text size? I could do with bigger letters, and 2- Do you have a mod to make the picture full-screen? As I said, thank you for your wonderful mod, I prefer using the mouse anyway and the fact it improved the speed tremendously was an added bonus.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I unlock 10 but not 9.
There's nothing wrong with your game.

1696350233139.png

You can see that scene by going outside the library and interacting with the red stars. You should have gotten a message about it.
There's n quest entry for it tho. Something I might need to add .

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
OK, so tried again and it worked. It does freeze up, but that is my computer. Too long scenes need a break where we can save, some things like the Comic Con meet with bosses was kinda long, and just going to the bathroom will cause the game to totally freeze. I have that issue exclusively with RPGM games. And I have 32GB of RAM + 6GB Video RAM. I also have 20TB of HD used on 40TB of capacity, may have to move my games to my 60TB RAID system soon.
At least you'll have enough space to store the game. You run the game from an ssd drive? Or from a HD. It isn't really that demanding, but running it from SSD helps with the load times.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes