uwubakauwu

Mar 28, 2023
First of all I want to thank Crazybat for this amazing game, I've been playing it for hours.
But I have two small problems:

1). I've played version 2.7 since the beginning using Falcon-mkxp and I got to the point when I could work at Gloryhole. Then the game started showing me ?????? quests. At first it was one, then two and now I have four of these (see attachments including savegame). It maybe nothing, but inner OCD goblin keeps nagging me about these.
UPDATE: I just got Modeling Stage7 quest opened and the number of ?????? quests increased (there are 5 now). I think they are some weird artifacts when you receive new quests?

2). I could replay last (?) community service event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I can choose to be in just heels and stockings. In one of the scenes May is wearing nipple rings which I did not unlock yet, but worse after the event game gets stuck on ass image (see attachment). You can get out of this by using mobile wardrobe BTW.

CoA_quests_1.jpg CoA_quests_2.jpg CoA_stuck.jpg
View attachment Save05.zip

Last edited:

cloakersenpai

May 29, 2020
Okay so I'm having an issue. I'm at like what I believe is the 3rd nurse scene prompt. When I descend the stares it calls for my name, but the two lines keep looping over and over again and I've tried restarting, trying separate saves and taking the long way instead of the teleporter. Any advice or am I SOL?

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Okay so I'm having an issue. I'm at like what I believe is the 3rd nurse scene prompt. When I descend the stares it calls for my name, but the two lines keep looping over and over again and I've tried restarting, trying separate saves and taking the long way instead of the teleporter. Any advice or am I SOL?
Search in this thread and you will find the answer to that.... i recommend the using the search function...

cloakersenpai

May 29, 2020
Search in this thread and you will find the answer to that.... i recommend the using the search function...
I've tried. I've tried doing the scene review, using a saveeditor and even just trying to do things slow or differently in game. Still stuck in the hallway before nurse 3

John Cramer

May 19, 2019
Hey Guys, i have a problem ... when i try to rise the exhibition on the balkony i cant go back into the house ... any idaes ... thx in advance ...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I played with my save from 2.3 further and don`t know is this no problem to get it or is this a bug (because I played with this old save?)

As Hint I have my Corruption must be over 35 and I have to take the job offer from Mike.

I think Mike from the Clothing Store is meant or? The second work outfit is unlocked.

So is this a bug or how can I unlock it?

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Here is a cool idea for a scene. May's brother has a birthday and May forgets to get him a gift, but instead she can give him a striptease or possibly more...

Reactions: Arikania

ScafellPike

Apr 28, 2023
[Bug]

I've restarted a new save for the latest 2.7 release and I noticed that I received a red message saying that working at the library won't lower my shame anymore. However, it actually lowered my shame one last time. When I came back the next day, my shame didn't actually lower as expected. I figured it my be a bug ?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
First of all I want to thank Crazybat for this amazing game, I've been playing it for hours.
But I have two small problems:

1). I've played version 2.7 since the beginning using Falcon-mkxp and I got to the point when I could work at Gloryhole. Then the game started showing me ?????? quests. At first it was one, then two and now I have four of these (see attachments including savegame). It maybe nothing, but inner OCD goblin keeps nagging me about these.
UPDATE: I just got Modeling Stage7 quest opened and the number of ?????? quests increased (there are 5 now). I think they are some weird artifacts when you receive new quests?

2). I could replay last (?) community service event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I can choose to be in just heels and stockings. In one of the scenes May is wearing nipple rings which I did not unlock yet, but worse after the event game gets stuck on ass image (see attachment). You can get out of this by using mobile wardrobe BTW.

View attachment 3035993 View attachment 3035994 View attachment 3035995
View attachment 3035996
Sorry for the late reply. I didn't get any notification from this thread.

1) I don't know why you get the ???. I suspect there might be a typo in some quest script calling a non existing quest.
It should not affect game play in any way. I'll see if I can find some thing wrong, you're the first to report this.

2)Also the first to report this. Funny because I haven't touched that event in a loooong time. I suspect there a typo in the code when loading that specific image. That's why it stays on screen. Posting that picture really helps in tracking it down fast.
Thank for bringing it to my attention.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Which version are you playing? This was a bug introduced in V2.6. Fixed with a patch for v2.6 found in the op.
This shouldn't arise when playing version 2.7.

However if you try to load a older savegame when May is at college where the bug is still present a newer version won't fix that.
Only thing around that is loading another save before entering the ground floor.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes