Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I found out what the problem is. There is an piece of code that prevents from you leaving the beach with Gina in the party.
The piece of code was there to prevent people leaving the beach during the Gina sunbathing event and mess up the game.

I moved your party back to the college area. See the attached safe.
I guess I'll have to put some safe guards in place to prevent this from happening.

P.s.: You need to talk to the girls behind the college and then go change inside the gym to continue.

speedup

Jan 4, 2018
I found out what the problem is. There is an piece of code that prevents from you leaving the beach with Gina in the party.
The piece of code was there to prevent people leaving the beach during the Gina sunbathing event and mess up the game.

I moved your party back to the college area. See the attached safe.
I guess I'll have to put some safe guards in place to prevent this from happening.

P.s.: You need to talk to the girls behind the college and then go change inside the gym to continue.
thanks

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Need some help. I can't progress with the game. I've only just started , but after working at the flyer stand in the afternoon on the first day, I get this error when I return home in the evening:

Capture.JPG

The application closes as soon as I hit OK or Close. I'm opening the game through the "Falcon-mkxp.exe".

Any ideas?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Need some help. I can't progress with the game. I've only just started , but after working at the flyer stand in the afternoon on the first day, I get this error when I return home in the evening:

View attachment 3512969

The application closes as soon as I hit OK or Close. I'm opening the game through the "Falcon-mkxp.exe".

Any ideas?
The audio file mentioned in the error is either misnamed or missing. Check if the file clock.ogg is inside the directory and had the proper name. There should be file a clock.ogg inside the audio/BGS directory/folder.
1712327095435.png
This had happened to some other people as well. I dunno why, but I suspect something went wrong extracting the file. I've attached the file so you can extract it inside the audio/BGS directory and hope the same problem doesn't occur again.

Reactions: Horny

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
The audio file mentioned in the error is either misnamed or missing. Check if the file clock.ogg is inside the directory and had the proper name. There should be file a clock.ogg inside the audio/BGS directory/folder.
View attachment 3513175
This had happened to some other people as well. I dunno why, but I suspect something went wrong extracting the file. I've attached the file so you can extract it inside the audio/BGS directory and hope the same problem doesn't occur again.
Thanks a lot. Working now :)

Reactions: Crazybat

Siddhesh

May 30, 2018
Does anyone know what the the 3rd event for clothing shop of recollection room is and 2nd event of other event is? And how to trigger it?
In my game it doesn't show hint what it is.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know what the the 3rd event for clothing shop of recollection room is and 2nd event of other event is? And how to trigger it?
In my game it doesn't show hint what it is.
The 2nd other event is May getting some jewellery. Requires You won't unlock that one fairly far into the game. It's really hard to miss. (has a quest entry.) You'll need at least 40ish+ corruption + the final outfit out of the top of my head.

3rd event in the clothing store requires you to wear the first outfit and have 81 shame or lower and talk to the dude near the dresses.

Actually there a two row of event for the clothing shop. The 2nd row only has 3 entry. so not sure which one you mean. The 3rd on the 2nd row needs at least 35 corruption and should trigger in her bedroom in the morning.

Last edited:

Siddhesh

May 30, 2018
The 2nd other event is May getting some jewellery. Requires You won't unlock that one fairly far into the game. It's really hard to miss. (has a quest entry.) You'll need at least 40ish+ corruption + the final outfit out of the top of my head.

3rd event in the clothing store requires you to wear the first outfit and have 81 shame or lower and talk to the dude near the dresses.

Actually there a two row of event for the clothing shop. The 2nd row only has 3 entry. so not sure which one you mean. The 3rd on the 2nd row needs at least 35 corruption and should trigger in her bedroom in the morning.
By first outfit and 81 and lower shame do u mean the work red dress/halter top-skirt outfit?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yes it was red dress now its completed thanks
And btw i saw some images of may in (graphic folder) bikini shaved and non-shaved so is there any toggle for that in case may wants pubes?
No there is no toggle. You can see both version inside the recollection room tho after clearing it.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Can't remember, it's been a long time since I played this, but didn't there used to be a incest patch or something?

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes