Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I have the same bug. Instead of everyone posting their saves, can I fix the savefile using RpgMakerSaveEdit program?
Yeah you can. Just set switch400 to off. The other work around was to go into the recollection room before and replay the 1st nurse event should set the switch off also.

Reactions: slepth

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah you can. Just set switch400 to off. The other work around was to go into the recollection room before and replay the 1st nurse event should set the switch off also.
Thank you. I used the 1st solution and that fixed the bug. :D

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
From the changelog, I see there are many events and story beyond where you get the "pick me up some batteries" request from your mom... which keeps trapping me in an infinite loop (upon Mia trying to give the batteries to her mother).

Anyone have any ideas?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
From the changelog, I see there are many events and story beyond where you get the "pick me up some batteries" request from your mom... which keeps trapping me in an infinite loop (upon Mia trying to give the batteries to her mother).

Anyone have any ideas?
It's the same bug as before cause by a faulty switch. The work-around is to either use RpgMakerSaveEdit program and set switch 400 to off. Or before you trigger this event go into the recollection room and replaying the 1st nurse event should set the switch to off and you should be able to complete the event without it looping.

Reactions: Armelle69

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
It's the same bug as before cause by a faulty switch. The work-around is to either use RpgMakerSaveEdit program and set switch 400 to off. Or before you trigger this event go into the recollection room and replaying the 1st nurse event should set the switch to off and you should be able to complete the event without it looping.
Thanks! I appreciate the help

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys I just wanted to give a quick update on the development status.

Since last update I've mostly finished working on the new Teaching assistant event.
I've added a small event during the introduction of May's new Job.

I've also added a small event when May goes off to buy her new outfit.
I've also been working on a version of the event during class for the new outfit.

I've worked a lot on May new job itself so that's it actually works now.
I've added 3 mini events that will trigger during May's new job, so you will need to work there at least 4 times to view them all.
Although they are somewhat similar I tried to add some variation to it.

I've spend quite some time just on coding and getting the events properly integrated into the game.
May will now also put her clothes on automatically every morning saving the player from the repetitive task of running to the dresser and getting dressed. You're still able to change clothes afterwards is so desired.

I'm currently working on a new stage of the webcam event after that I might still have time to put in one more small or medium event after that. I still need to do quite some polishing and testing before the next release.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
thx for the update mate!

as far as i know the actuall version exebitionism event chain where u have to upload fotos from tasks ends after the diner foto upload... will this event pushed further too?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
thx for the update mate!

as far as i know the actuall version exebitionism event chain where u have to upload fotos from tasks ends after the diner foto upload... will this event pushed further too?
I have some more idea's in that direction especially regarding exhibitionist events.
I dunno if I'll able to fit it in for the upcoming release though.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys I just wanted to give a quick update on the development status.

Since last update I've mostly finished working on the new Teaching assistant event.
I've added a small event during the introduction of May's new Job.

I've also added a small event when May goes off to buy her new outfit.
I've also been working on a version of the event during class for the new outfit.

I've worked a lot on May new job itself so that's it actually works now.
I've added 3 mini events that will trigger during May's new job, so you will need to work there at least 4 times to view them all.
Although they are somewhat similar I tried to add some variation to it.

I've spend quite some time just on coding and getting the events properly integrated into the game.
May will now also put her clothes on automatically every morning saving the player from the repetitive task of running to the dresser and getting dressed. You're still able to change clothes afterwards is so desired.

I'm currently working on a new stage of the webcam event after that I might still have time to put in one more small or medium event after that. I still need to do quite some polishing and testing before the next release.

Hey do u have an approximate date of the next release?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

I just wanted to give a quick mini update. I've been working on the new webcam event.

I've also made some changes to the overall webcam events. The option to change you nickname has been removed from all webcam events so you won't have to go over all that again each time!

Instead I've added an option to the menu where you can change your nickname before you start a new webcam show.
I've also made some changes to the nicknames themselves! New names will now become available as May's exhibitionism level raises. If any of you have idea's for additional nickname feel free to pitch them to me. ;-)

When I started working on this event at first I intended to recycle a few CG from the previous stage to get a quick head start.
In the end I decide against it and thus we now have unique CG for the whole stage of this event. This also allowed me make a small change to May's outfit. I don't mention it anywhere I'm curious if anyone will spot the difference.

This stage of the webcam event is also staged like previous ones. More option become available as May's exhibitionism level raises. This time I did things slightly different. Instead of just adding stuff each time making the event longer and longer I'l allow the player to choice the second part of the event. This option will not be available until may's exhibition level has reached a certain level though and May will need to complete a small quest first too. This also hold open the option to add even a litlle more later on.

The webcam event is almost finished I just need to go though all the text and check fix grammar/spelling errors.
Definitive not my favorite part.

After that I'll focus any getting some of the loose ends tied up regarding the new outfit and integration of the new events.
I'll also try to add some more events to the recollection room. I've already added all the teaching assist events in the current build.

Gxtron

Jan 24, 2018
Hi guys,

I just wanted to give a quick mini update. I've been working on the new webcam event.

I've also made some changes to the overall webcam events. The option to change you nickname has been removed from all webcam events so you won't have to go over all that again each time!

Instead I've added an option to the menu where you can change your nickname before you start a new webcam show.
I've also made some changes to the nicknames themselves! New names will now become available as May's exhibitionism level raises. If any of you have idea's for additional nickname feel free to pitch them to me. ;-)

When I started working on this event at first I intended to recycle a few CG from the previous stage to get a quick head start.
In the end I decide against it and thus we now have unique CG for the whole stage of this event. This also allowed me make a small change to May's outfit. I don't mention it anywhere I'm curious if anyone will spot the difference.

This stage of the webcam event is also staged like previous ones. More option become available as May's exhibitionism level raises. This time I did things slightly different. Instead of just adding stuff each time making the event longer and longer I'l allow the player to choice the second part of the event. This option will not be available until may's exhibition level has reached a certain level though and May will need to complete a small quest first too. This also hold open the option to add even a litlle more later on.

The webcam event is almost finished I just need to go though all the text and check fix grammar/spelling errors.
Definitive not my favorite part.

After that I'll focus any getting some of the loose ends tied up regarding the new outfit and integration of the new events.
I'll also try to add some more events to the recollection room. I've already added all the teaching assist events in the current build.
Take your time, great game by the way, definitely one of the best games in this forum.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes