Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi, is there a way to extract/see images, galleries outside the game? Thanks
Yes you can extract the archive with this tool.

Scroll down to the page and click the link under binaries

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys. I've just finished version0.9.

The two annoying bugs introduced in 0.8 have been fixed in version 0.9.
Hopefully without introducing too many new ones! ;)

- May should no longer get stuck in bed during the 4th panties steal event.

(This was caused by lowering shame with more then 3 a day using cheat so that
two events triggers were active at the same time which skipped parts of the code.)

- Players should no longer get stuck during some of the events that where present in the recollection room.

(This was triggered by a setting an incorrect switch during the mother bathing event.
This bug may still be present if you using an old save game in which the bug was already triggered!
Walking to the collection room and exiting again should fix that.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Using old save files should work. If you played 0.8 I'd recommend using a save file in which May's shame is around 42 though.
Provide save games:

SAVE1 => Start of 0.4
SAVE2 => Start of 0.5
SAVE3 => Start of 0.6
SAVE3 => Start of 0.7
SAVE4 => Start of 0.8
SAVE5 => start of 0.9

Link to 0.9:

@UncleVT
Would you do the honers of updating the OP again? Thank you! While your at it could you add the tags sex toys , exhibitionism and threesome?

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
Is there a way to stop the game from opening automatically into full screen? It is completely messed up, I can't even see all of the main screen. Also F5 and F6 don't seem to work on my tablet keyboard :*(

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is there a way to stop the game from opening automatically into full screen? It is completely messed up, I can't even see all of the main screen. Also F5 and F6 don't seem to work on my tablet keyboard :*(
Alt+ enter should exit full screen. Or Press F1 and uncheck start full screen. Or edit the game.ini and make sure Fullscreen=0.

tathar86

May 10, 2017
Thx but in my PC with this version only, I have some Lags with the Text-box and Sprite deplacements.... can you give me some issues please ?

tathar86

May 10, 2017
7 or 6 fps pffff..... i delete this game and i play want THIS game is more then 30fps like the old versions.....

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
So just finding this game and checking it out. Forgive me if this has already been asked but I couldn't find anything from looking through several pages, but the main page describes a step family. I tried checking the lewd patcher list for a mod that might have removed that but don't see anything there either. I don't suppose anyone has such a patch or knows of a way to remove it in game?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
7 or 6 fps pffff..... i delete this game and i play want THIS game is more then 30fps like the old versions.....
Some people have reported problems with performance, but seems to run fine for most people. My own PC is 5 years old and runs this without any problems. Which previous version did you use before? You could try disable the cars under the settings item, but that should only effect one map. It could be that one of your cpu core is maxed out.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i don't see any .json or crypted images. can you help?
Select RPGmaker VX ace encrypted archive in the window when you to to open the file. They browse to the directory where you put the game and it should show up. You should look for the game.rgss3a

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes