• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zarkot

Mar 7, 2017
Hi, nice game so far. I think I found another bug.
When you come back from getting a job, at home you can watch tv or sit on dinning table, but if you go to your room and put your pijama it says you need to wear propietly to go first floor, but if you come back to your room and wear casual clothes you cant leave your room.

I hope I explained myself. ^^

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
For down the shame, go work to club like a waitress.

@Crazybat, there is a Problem : I can't go to Gina's House (Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday) by the bus.

Reactions: waffel

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
bug when mom asks to get battery's you come back at night to watch her masturbate then it repeats nonstop can i get some help

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Can you avoid all encounters with males, or are you forced into sexual activities with them? In other words can I have just a pure lesbian experience in this game with this protagonist?

KillerCage

Jul 14, 2017
Could somebody tell me, how to get rid of principal bug, when I get stuck with message loop, after my shame is less then 50. Also, when trying different save, I get stuck everytime, somebody sends me a message in school. Cannot progress anywhere because of this goddamn bug

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Speaking of bugs, the second webcam event seems to be borked - after I buy the clothes, trying to start it leads to her changing into casual outfit as per the first event, then aborting.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Could somebody tell me, how to get rid of principal bug, when I get stuck with message loop, after my shame is less then 50. Also, when trying different save, I get stuck everytime, somebody sends me a message in school. Cannot progress anywhere because of this goddamn bug
Ok its look like I am not alone, im my case it's the first job (Miss Green iirc) and stuck in message loop

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat There is a nasty bug, that if you havent cought up with the assisting teacher events on an old save, the first time you go down the stairs after classes, an endless loop of messages about the event starts. Just pick your own save4 and try go to uni to test it out! :)

Hmm doesn't sound good ;-) Thanks I'll have a look at it.

Reactions: KillerCage and BKKK

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So..the new janitor event doesnt start.. 34 shame, seen all the previous. I don't get the option to leave it unlocked. I will max lust again and use the old clothes and see if that's it. if it is, that's one big oversight.
Edit: it was indeed the issue. @Crazybat Might wanna include the new outfit in this new janitor event. Since you are already supposed to be wearing it when the janitor event unlocks at 36. The 4th teaching assistant quest also didn't start at 34, it started at 36, so I got that earlier than intended according to the text file in the folder. Just things you should know for next update i guess.
Hmm I was pretty sure that I did, but I'm a bit confused you saying the event isn't triggered when wearing the new clothes? Or the old onces? It's not suppose to trigger when you're wearing the old outfit.
Yeah I think I changed the shame for the 4th teaching event to 34 in my plan but in my haste forgot to adjust it to 34 it seems.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
got a message from the guy at the gym, telling he needed my help. When I try to get into the gym tho it tells "I don't want to go in I hate the gym". What's going on?

Hmm not entirely clear which point your at. Is the message about a job? or just for working out a the gym?

KillerCage

Jul 14, 2017
Yep, just found the old version of the game. The events with assisting teacher do work. In this version, just when you enter the first floor, the messages just pop up in afternoon.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes