Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
At some point May having breakfast nude might certainly be an option. I think it's still a bit too earlier for that at this stage though.

Same goes for walking outside nude. I need to come up with some mini events/stuff May could do in the neighborhood before I even attempt to go there. I don't think there's a point implementing such a feature until I got some solid/idea's/time.

As for the most asked question. I don't do due dates, but I try get an update out approx every 3 months.
Nice game I have discovered recently.
- Just, you need to reduce the redundacy of the dialogs and also the clics ! (Why not two sentences by picture)
- Fisrt question : Do you expect to introduce other fetish practices ?
- Second question : When the following state at the strip club will be available ?

bloodlustkinght

Mar 8, 2019
First try re-installing the RPGMAKER VX ace RTP. If you have that installed that is. Even though I think it's not needed cause it's included. Otherwise try re-downloading the game.

I'm pretty sure It's not a generic issues or a lot of people would have gotten the same crash at the exact same point. I dunno why some people get these crashes. This error seems to pop up with rpgmaker games.

thinks for the help

it working now i just reinstall RPGMAKER VX ace RTP again thank you for the help

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Nice game I have discovered recently.
- Just, you need to reduce the redundacy of the dialogs and also the clics ! (Why not two sentences by picture)
- Fisrt question : Do you expect to introduce other fetish practices ?
- Second question : When the following state at the strip club will be available ?
I appreciate your suggestions/Feedback.

Point one feels like a personally preference.
The length of text varies each time.
There isn't really a fixed number of lines that I use. Some might feel as rambling, since I make it up as I go.

I would like to point out that the way you've written it down it sounds more like a demand then a suggestion.
This could be just because like me your not a native speaker. I'm assuming is was not intended as such.

I'm not entirety sure what you mean by number of clicks, if it bores you feel free to press the skip text button.

First question:
Maybe some (light) BSDM. And some optional bestiality at some point perhaps.

As for you second question:

I really can't tell. I'd like to add one small event for the 2nd outfit and then allow May to become a stripper.
I've got some generic idea's for that, but I need still need to work out the details, but I'm still kinda lacking inspiration at the moment.

This would of course involve May stripping on the stage, but I still need to work out how to add some progress to that.

This might involve different outfits for example or simple more darling shows. Maybe a option to give private lap dances at some point. First hurdle would be deciding which outfit(s) to use for that.
Besides that I'll also need to decide If I want to use animations for any of these events. This would be cool, but possible more time consuming.

demigodchild

Nov 22, 2019
Is anyone else having issues starting the second webcam show? Every time I select yes(I already have the clothes with the mask) it just seems to cancel out or something and doesn't start the event.

demigodchild

Nov 22, 2019
Is anyone else having issues starting the second webcam show? Every time I select yes(I already have the clothes with the mask) it just seems to cancel out or something and doesn't start the event.
Aaaand nevermind, looking through past stuff I read about changing text speed to normal, that worked in this case too

Reactions: Baemz

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
The Quest for masturbing before sleep, is bugged. Mc had masturbate in the bedroom many times but the quest is not complet, or advanced

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The Quest for masturbing before sleep, is bugged. Mc had masturbate in the bedroom many times but the quest is not complet, or advanced
I'm having the same trouble with that quest and a couple of others. Another is the Exhibitionism- I can't advance past 9. The quest log says to change clothes, but when I do (to bathtowel, sleepwear or whatever) it says that she's already exposed herself on the balcony. It won't let me watch tv or go outside with these outfits, so how do I advance the Exhibitionism?

Another hint says to masturbate in "The Alley", which alley does it mean? I've tried several different places that look like alleys, but I can't do anything in any of them.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
At some point May having breakfast nude might certainly be an option. I think it's still a bit too earlier for that at this stage though.

Same goes for walking outside nude. I need to come up with some mini events/stuff May could do in the neighborhood before I even attempt to go there. I don't think there's a point implementing such a feature until I got some solid/idea's/time.

As for the most asked question. I don't do due dates, but I try get an update out approx every 3 months.
I am looking forward to maybe a little night streaking...

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It's a bug that I though I had fixed in the previous version, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
I've fixed it for the upcoming version.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm having the same trouble with that quest and a couple of others. Another is the Exhibitionism- I can't advance past 9. The quest log says to change clothes, but when I do (to bathtowel, sleepwear or whatever) it says that she's already exposed herself on the balcony. It won't let me watch tv or go outside with these outfits, so how do I advance the Exhibitionism?

Another hint says to masturbate in "The Alley", which alley does it mean? I've tried several different places that look like alleys, but I can't do anything in any of them.
When you get the exposed herself on the balcony message you have already gotten May shaved and the balcony exposure is no longer playable, cause it only has cg with bush. There should be like 2/3 week of game time between unlocking the balcony event and getting her shaved. The other outfit in this case is the top and skirt.

I think what might have happened is that you haven't raise may's exhibition level to at least 10 before may got shaved and are now unable to unlocked a whole range of exhibitionist events. To progress you should load a save game just from before May gets herself shaved, switch to the skirt and top outfit and do the balcony exposure a few times. I might need to find a way around to prevent this from happening. It's the first time I've heard of this issue.

Dude Brah

Mar 27, 2018
the window of this game appears to be messed up is anyone else having this problem? and if so how did you fix it?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
the window of this game appears to be messed up is anyone else having this problem? and if so how did you fix it?
Messed up isn't a particular useful description. Since we can't see what's on your screen.
So please elaborate.

Only thing that comes to mind is that you monitor does not support an high enough resolution.
Your monitor should support at least 1280X960 resolution.

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
<snip>

There chances that there will be another photoshoot in the next release are very slim.
I've already added one in this and the previous release, besides that I still don't have concrete idea about a follow up scene yet.
So I'm leaving the photoshoot in the oven a bit longer until I have some more concrete vision on a follow up scene.
<snip>
(I know that the post that is old, but I just thought of this.)

If you are open to more suggestions, I'd like to see Gina get her "revenge" on May for fucking her Dad. There's another post where you mention maybe adding BDSM as a fetish. What if Jake has a BDSM-themed photoshoot where Gina is involved and she handcuffs or otherwise locks up May, then tells her that her dad felt guilty and confessed about the table fuck, and Gina wants to get even.
In my mind, Gina isn't trying to hurt May, but to make her cum/squirt on camera or otherwise, is making sure that the photoshoot is as X-rated as possible (no more hiding and teasing by May, Jake gets talked into being on camera, etc.).

Edit: Some follow-up thoughts, If BDSM is an optional fetish and disabled, then Gina gets her revenge by embarrassing/exposing May at the photoshoot. If BDSM is enabled, Gina spanks her (using her hand, a riding crop, whatever) too much. Either way, Gina feels bad at the end and invites May back to Gina's house. Once there, Gina and May find a way to get Gina's Dad, May and Gina into a threesome giving Gina exactly what she wanted.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
(I know that the post that is old, but I just thought of this.)

If you are open to more suggestions, I'd like to see Gina get her "revenge" on May for fucking her Dad. There's another post where you mention maybe adding BDSM as a fetish. What if Jake has a BDSM-themed photoshoot where Gina is involved and she handcuffs or otherwise locks up May, then tells her that her dad felt guilty and confessed about the table fuck, and Gina wants to get even.
In my mind, Gina isn't trying to hurt May, but to make her cum/squirt on camera or otherwise, is making sure that the photoshoot is as X-rated as possible (no more hiding and teasing by May, Jake gets talked into being on camera, etc.).

Edit: Some follow-up thoughts, If BDSM is an optional fetish and disabled, then Gina gets her revenge by embarrassing/exposing May at the photoshoot. If BDSM is enabled, Gina spanks her (using her hand, a riding crop, whatever) too much. Either way, Gina feels bad at the end and invites May back to Gina's house. Once there, Gina and May find a way to get Gina's Dad, May and Gina into a threesome giving Gina exactly what she wanted.
Hmm not quite what I had in mind, but I'm always open to idea. I gives me some idea I might incorporate if I at one point get around to it. I've actually had some idea's about Gina May and Gina's father ending up having fun together.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

Here's an status update on the development. My last update was early January, so It about time.
I'd like to give an update on what I've been doing all this time.

I've finished the small exhibitionist events that I talked about in the last update. I've ended up with 5 thus far, but still haven't decided at which point to insert then yet.

I've added a new event with with the next door neighbor. I had already made some animations for this. The initial idea was too make 2 events each with one animation. However I felt that might end up stretching out the event unnecessary so I decided to used both animations in the single event that I added.

I've also added a new event involving the science teacher.

I've also been working about 2 weeks on balancing/replaying the game from start till her shame is 60 for now.
The goal of this is two fold.

-Getting a feel of how the balance changes that I made in previous version have worked out.
-Getting rid of most event triggers that are based on a specific day/week and replace them by shame.

I've also made some additional balance changes and changes to how specific events are triggered.
For Example I've change the bathroom events with May's mom. These will now be triggered in the morning automatically and no longer requires the player to walk into the bathroom to trigger them. You will still be able to skip these of course.

Also the way the events with Daniel are triggered have changed slightly. Players will now have the option to call him at a later point instead of being forced to do it right away.
The downside of this is that players might be able to break the game if they do this while another event is already active.
I'm working a safeguard to prevent that, but that requires a small change in every event and I don't have the time to complete it yet!

Similar changes have been made to the Cheerleader events. And a lot of other small changes have been made to a lot of events. Meanwhile I've also replaced some ugly CG by less ugly CG . (I hope)

I did learn that there can be quite a "gap" between the 2nd and 3rd webcam events due to all the previous changes.

And last I'm working on the 4th stage of the exhibitionist contest. This time May will have to recruit a friend to help her out!
As usual this will consist of three events at 3 different locations.
The way it looks now I'll be using quite a few more CG for these then the previous events.
For the first part of this event I've used 15 CG already.

That's all for now folks.

Crazybat

Turiyan

Jan 30, 2020
Does anyone have a save file that's around 75-80 Shame? Probably around the 3rd week. It's only a couple hours in but my game crashed far from my previous save so I'm hoping a heroic individual can spare my space bar from being smashed a thousand times... I had just completed the naughty schoolgirl photo-shoot if that helps! :cry:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone have a save file that's around 75-80 Shame? Probably around the 3rd week. It's only a couple hours in but my game crashed far from my previous save so I'm hoping a heroic individual can spare my space bar from being smashed a thousand times... I had just completed the naughty schoolgirl photo-shoot if that helps! :cry:
Here's a save game from around the end of week3 (shame 76)

• Love
Reactions: Turiyan
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes