Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Looks good- it's my next one. One thing I noticed very quickly: May's dialogue is VERY hard to distinguish. Red lettering does NOT show up against a lavender (or fushia) background very well. Can this be changed?
Yes. There a few presets when you use the setting items in the inventory => change window color.
Or you can just go under system setting under the menu and change the color of the window to any color you like.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat Sounds good to me, exhibition focus is always a good focus :giggle:

I guess you will add the mini-events at all stages of the game after the first exhibition contest?
It would'nt make much sense if the events pop up after the masturbation event near the clothing store.

From my perspective you have to build it up until everything climaxes(hehe) near the clothing store.
Also, the Flyer Job (currently 2 outfits) are perfect for exhibition events. At some point, she could just ask herself, do i want to wear pantys when i hand out flyers to these guys. Probably at some point she can even wear some much more revealing outfits during the handouts.

You could also add some exhiobition points on the roof of the shool, on your own balcony when she goes out there naked (i remember her buying a box of toys that could be reused here) and a masturbation scene on the lowest floor on your own house(this could expand in some incest themed suprises with her family members).

Honestly, do as you like. You always provided good content. I just wanted to mention a few things that i was thinking to myself during the last playtroughs. I got much more ideas about events and potential event points, since i have played ALOT of these games in the past years.

TL : DR Keep going, I like your work
I've not decided at which point I'll insert these events yet.

I don't agree that it doesn't make sense to do this after the masturbation event. Simple because May has always been exposing herself in secret thus far.

These events, at least this first batch, are slighly different in the sense she will deliberately start exposing herself to people.
With some "help" from a friend ;-) At least that the way I look at it. I'm pretty sure not everyone will agree with me.

Flyer job idea might me a nice addition at some point. should be fairly easy to implement. I'll keep that in mind.
Dunno If I'll add additional outfits to that job. I'd rather focus on finishing the jobs I'm already working on and moving on the next ones.

I do have some idea's laying around for some "last" one time crazy events for many of the jobs, but I dunno if I ever get
around to implement these. For the flyer job I had an idea that May get asked to work on a fair for example and gets to wear a even skimpier outfit.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Yes. There a few presets when you use the setting items in the inventory => change window color.
Or you can just go under system setting under the menu and change the color of the window to any color you like.
Thanks for you reply.

I was able to use ESC to supposedly change the Window Color, but it doesn't register after I leave that screen- even a saved game doesn't have the changes (including changing the Sound Volume).

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for you reply.

I was able to use ESC to supposedly change the Window Color, but it doesn't register after I leave that screen- even a saved game doesn't have the changes (including changing the Sound Volume).
I just tested it, but it works fine over here. You're not using back to title screen are you? Setting are not saved in that case.
Just use ESC after you've changed the settings. The setting are actually saved inside the savegame file after you save the game.

Reactions: hentai charley

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
Can`t start webcam quest(stage 1: first steps) - just nothing happens when I try to use the computer.
All steps of the quest are green, except "Unlocked stage1...".
exhibition 26
shame 46
coruption 16
confidence 33
lust - tried from 0 to 100

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I just tested it, but it works fine over here. You're not using back to title screen are you? Setting are not saved in that case.
Yeah, that's what I was doing. It's working fine now. Thanks.

I got the ratio to a acceptable level, but the controls don't help a bit on the contrast. Even after experimenting, it's still too dark to be easily readable.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Can`t start webcam quest(stage 1: first steps) - just nothing happens when I try to use the computer.
All steps of the quest are green, except "Unlocked stage1...".
exhibition 26
shame 46
coruption 16
confidence 33
lust - tried from 0 to 100
Is text speed set to instant under settings?
If so did you already try to set is back to normal before starting this event as described in the read-me file.

Reactions: impresso

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, that's what I was doing. It's working fine now. Thanks.

I got the ratio to a acceptable level, but the controls don't help a bit on the contrast. Even after experimenting, it's still too dark to be easily readable.
Dfferent monitors give different results. As a last result you could try tweak you constrast ratio on your monitor.
I personally have no problems at all reading the text. Or you could try one of the presets under (inventory item => settings => window color)

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
I just want to say that quests with a friend's dad, a janitor and a neighbor is the best in the game. I want to continue this. )))
The game is just awesome!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I just want to say that quests with a friend's dad, a janitor and a neighbor is the best in the game. I want to continue this. )))
The game is just awesome!
Thanks. Always nice to hear someone is enjoying the game.

There might be another event with Gina's dad at some point.
I'm kinda finished with the Janitor events for now, but I won't rule out I might add another scene at some point. not any time soon though.

There will probably be more scenes with the neighbor in the next update.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm at the Christmas photoshoot. I've called Gina and arranged to meet her but she hasn't shown up. It's Saturday Morning and since Jake said that he wants us ASAP and no time was discussed with Gina that I should go there directly. But she's neither outside or inside. I've checked the college and the park, but can't find her anywhere. Is this a planned event or did I mistake the time? I ran through it again from a saved game, and no time is mentioned with Gina, but Jake does say ASAP and I even waited until the afternoon, but she still doesn't appear. It doesn't help that the large image of May blocks the photo studio.

Also, I did some events in the wrong order: how many events should there be with the mother in the bathroom? The mother/daughter masturbation event implies that they have bathed together, but I've only gotten the nude shower scene.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm at the Christmas photoshoot. I've called Gina and arranged to meet her but she hasn't shown up. It's Saturday Morning and since Jake said that he wants us ASAP and no time was discussed with Gina that I should go there directly. But she's neither outside or inside. I've checked the college and the park, but can't find her anywhere. Is this a planned event or did I mistake the time? I ran through it again from a saved game, and no time is mentioned with Gina, but Jake does say ASAP and I even waited until the afternoon, but she still doesn't appear. It doesn't help that the large image of May blocks the photo studio.
Never mind. She showed up INSIDE the studio sitting off to the side at some point between my visits.

However, a new question from the Christmas photoshoot- How much are May & Gina paid for it? Unlike other events, an amount never showed up in a caption.

Last edited:

Tsuyoibrxd

Jun 6, 2019
when I choose to go home from the gina with the new clothes on the indicated days nothing happens, can you help me?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017

Also, I did some events in the wrong order: how many events should there be with the mother in the bathroom? The mother/daughter masturbation event implies that they have bathed together, but I've only gotten the nude shower scene.
Ah yes the bathroom scene should trigger earlier then the one in the bedroom. It possible to miss it however if you don't walk into the bathroom.

I think I was too lazy to put a check on the line commenting about the bath scene. I could have made the bath scene a requirement, but that might have left a lot of players not getting the scene at all. Might need to rethink this, but it's not a huge problem atm expect for a slight inconsistency in the text which is probable the easiest thing to fix.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Never mind. She showed up INSIDE the studio sitting off to the side at some point between my visits.

However, a new question from the Christmas photoshoot- How much are May & Gina paid for it? Unlike other events, an amount never showed up in a caption.
I actually had to check that. They don't get payed at all. The reason for this is that when I first released this event as one shorter part it was just a special event not tied in to any on the other events.
That's also the same reason no stats are changed.

Although I couldn't hurt to give they some money for there work I guessm then again it's chirstmas.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
when I choose to go home from the gina with the new clothes on the indicated days nothing happens, can you help me?
Sorry, but I don't understand what the problem is exactly. Which new clothes?

You mean perhaps that you can't go to Gina's house?
In that case set Text speed to normal under setting menu before interacting with the bus stop.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Ah yes the bathroom scene should trigger earlier then the one in the bedroom. It possible to miss it however if you don't walk into the bathroom.
I was skipping the bath/shower scenes at home- figuring that May was showering enough at school, the beach and the gym to make doing so at home extraneous. Also, she dresses in her street clothes automatically and nothing seemed to happen when she bathed in the morning. It was ONLY the mother's comment about having bathed together that made me check on it.

By the way, does Mom have a name in the game?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I actually had to check that. They don't get payed at all. The reason for this is that when I first released this event as one shorter part it was just a special event not tied in to any on the other events.
That's also the same reason no stats are changed.

Although I couldn't hurt to give they some money for there work I guessm then again it's chirstmas.
As the Christmas event currently stands in two parts (the actual event and the dream scene), they really do NEED to get paid for the real event (but your rationale certainly would cover the dream scene). Jake is violating ENOUGH laws as it is without being sued for theft of services. If he's doing it to May, he's doing it to others. This is why Professional Photographers that want to keep doing reputable business are completely willing to allow chaperones during the shoots (and also they have signed contracts). If they don't, it's a good indication that it's a sleaze outfit. (I have a friend that used to be a Professional Photographer, including Pin-ups.)

A couple of comments about the XMas event:
- The dream scene is nice and I understand it was a lot of work, but it goes on WAY too long. Can it be shortened by a half hour or so? :) (One way of shortening it would not have Jake go on at length about his "Private stash" on EVERY naughty shot.)
- It's May's dream but Jake keeps thinking about his "Private Stash", which May shouldn't know about.
- Pay them, pay them, PAY THEM!!! (For the actual work, not the dream.) How MUCH is an issue, but frankly "It's Christmas" means that they should be paid MORE, not giving freebies to the Photographer who then is selling the photos for Big Bucks. Again, legally it's called "Theft of Services". People who want to STAY in Business PAY their workers. It's the law in the Western World (and, frankly, should be in the game world, also- otherwise what incentive do the girls have to BE there?)

BTW, a common perk for models is being able to keep some of the outfits used in the shoots.

Last edited:

Railander

Oct 23, 2018
hi i'm having a problem with the modeling stage 5 mission back to the studio
i'm using an old save so i can't continue the mission since it stopped in half
is there anyone helping?

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes