Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
Bug? Quest: I'm feeling so hot! - I visited the Nurse (green) then it asks to Try masturbating before going to sleep... I've done that at the toilet at school and at home on the bed when you go to sleep it asks if you want to masturbate. But it still stays white as if it's not done. I dont see any sparkles anywhere else in home where you can do that before going to bed.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Bug? Quest: I'm feeling so hot! - I visited the Nurse (green) then it asks to Try masturbating before going to sleep... I've done that at the toilet at school and at home on the bed when you go to sleep it asks if you want to masturbate. But it still stays white as if it's not done. I dont see any sparkles anywhere else in home where you can do that before going to bed.
Short answer. Yes. Save to ignore.
Did you use any of the provided saves? Because it's present in those ones.
I shouldn't occur with a new play though from the start I think.

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
Short answer. Yes. Save to ignore.
Did you use any of the provided saves? Because it's present in those ones.
I shouldn't occur with a new play though from the start I think.
No 1st time playing so new play thru.

Also the exhibition on the roof is a bit weird... Quest: Public exposure! Stages 1 & 3 are green, but Stage 2 stays white. I assume when you ditch the parka and jeans it should complete and go green.

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
two things I would like to see added.... text log. I fast forward the text and sometimes I miss the instructions to go see or do things. 2nd would be to see how much money you have in inventory and during work events, the story says May gets a tip/something extra from the customer for her service... it doesnt seem to add any extra money right now. (clothing store)

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
Bug with Quest: Public exposure!
When you are at Stage2 and May is at Exhibition 9
At Night when you go the trigger event, it will say you need to wear: Sexy top and skirt first.
Quest will Jump to Stage 4:Exposing some more skins.
Stage 3: Change of clothes will be green as if it is completed, but I never bought the new clothes. May's Shame is only 77. I believe you need Shame 76 to buy since at Shame 77 the causal clothes does not list any new clothes at the clothes store.

This is from a brand new game started with 1.2, did not use any of the included save files.

Edit: Turns out you need to do 3rd photo shoot before the new clothes show up... I was at 76 shame and still no clothes.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
two things I would like to see added.... text log. I fast forward the text and sometimes I miss the instructions to go see or do things. 2nd would be to see how much money you have in inventory and during work events, the story says May gets a tip/something extra from the customer for her service... it doesnt seem to add any extra money right now. (clothing store)
1st one dunno If that will happen. There might be a script lying around somewhere that can do that.
You can see the total amount of money by opening the menu by pressing escape key?

The clothing store job doesn't have any pay based on tips.
I think it might me suggested in the text, so it's correct that it doesn't actually add any money right now.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Bug with Quest: Public exposure!
When you are at Stage2 and May is at Exhibition 9
At Night when you go the trigger event, it will say you need to wear: Sexy top and skirt first.
Quest will Jump to Stage 4:Exposing some more skins.
Stage 3: Change of clothes will be green as if it is completed, but I never bought the new clothes. May's Shame is only 77. I believe you need Shame 76 to buy since at Shame 77 the causal clothes does not list any new clothes at the clothes store.

This is from a brand new game started with 1.2, did not use any of the included save files.

Edit: Turns out you need to do 3rd photo shoot before the new clothes show up... I was at 76 shame and still no clothes.
Seems I will need to have a good look at the code. It's shouldn't work like that. Thanks for reporting it.
Same goes for the quest tracking issue with stage2.

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Crazybat last time i played was in 1.0 and i liked that resolution, is like everything is zoomed out in new version, and text is smaller now, idk feels akward to me at least in my screen =S

Coming of Age 1.2.png Coming of Age 1.0.png

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat last time i played was in 1.0 and i liked that resolution, is like everything is zoomed out in new version, and text is smaller now, idk feels akward to me at least in my screen =S

View attachment 500642 View attachment 500643
The resolution of the game has been increased in 1.1 to 1280x960.
It looks like as if the resolution on your PC is set smaller then that.
Or at least is displaying a lower resolution for some reason atm.

At what resolution are you currently running ?

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Crazybat toilet masturbation scene at max lust with third outfit is bugged, it just plays the "afterglow" part.

save included

Edit: Also this dialogue plays every time i leave the sexshop, even after i've done all webcam shows several times and bought the toys ages ago.

Sexshop.PNG

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat toilet masturbation scene at max lust with third outfit is bugged, it just plays the "afterglow" part.

save included

Edit: Also this dialogue plays every time i leave the sexshop, even after i've done all webcam shows several times and bought the toys ages ago.

View attachment 501070
Thanks for reporting it I'll have a look at it. The message you're getting is simply because I forgot to set an condition so it won't play again, I think.

The masturbation bug seems to in affect, because one of the Janitor events is active.
It looks like there's code missing or jump to the wrong event when that happens. Should be fairly easy to fix.
And it's Fixed. I made a reference to the wrong event in the code.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baemz

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Thanks for reporting it I'll have a look at it. The message you're getting is simply because I forgot to set an condition so it won't play again, I think.

The masturbation bug seems to in affect, because one of the Janitor events is active.
It looks like there's code missing or jump to the wrong event when that happens. Should be fairly easy to fix.
And it's Fixed. I made a reference to the wrong event in the code.
Thats great, I'm happy to help.

Do you plan to uploaded a patched version soon, or do we have to wait until next release? I'm Just curious:giggle:

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thats great, I'm happy to help.

Do you plan to uploaded a patched version soon, or do we have to wait until next release? I'm Just curious:giggle:
Since these are only minor issue's and not game breaking I think I'll wait till the next version.
The scene will work when the Janitor events are not active or finished
Unless there are a lot of other issue's reported after this.

The fix is fairly simple it's just one file. Replacing that file however requires someone to decrypt the archive using the alldecryptor tool and overwrite it. I could provide the fix if you want it though.

I've attached the file to fix this to this post. I haven't made any major changes that I'm aware off , but better make a backup of that file just in case. make sure to rename the archive file after you extracted the data and replaced the file I attached., but since you're already familiar with the tool I think I don't need to explain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baemz

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Since these are only minor issue's and not game breaking I think I'll wait till the next version.
The scene will work when the Janitor events are not active or finished
Unless there are a lot of other issue's reported after this.

The fix is fairly simple it's just one file. Replacing that file however requires someone to decrypt the archive using the alldecryptor tool and overwrite it. I could provide the fix if you want it though.
Sure ill take it, i wanted to play it a bit in the coming days. I know Alldecrypter, so i guess im able to replace the files without further explanation :)

Thanks in advance

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes