Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Crazybat Quick "bug" report, during library visit. save included library sparkle.PNG

as always, thanks for the work, time & creativity you put into COA. Just keep going until its finished.

Small side note that annoyed me way too often : the NPC sitting in front of the college should have something to say, everytime i play, I end up talking to him without gettin a response. I know its just a small thing, but a oneliner would be great :cool:

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat Quick "bug" report, during library visit. save included View attachment 496224

as always, thanks for the work, time & creativity you put into COA. Just keep going until its finished.

Small side note that annoyed me way too often : the NPC sitting in front of the college should have something to say, everytime i play, I end up talking to him without gettin a response. I know its just a small thing, but a oneliner would be great :cool:
Thanks, That's just a backup of the previous library event. It doesn't do anything other then perhaps annoy players ;)
regarding the NPC. I'll see what I can do.

Reactions: Baemz

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Thanks, That's just a backup of the previous library event. It doesn't do anything other then perhaps annoy players ;)
regarding the NPC. I'll see what I can do.
Big thanks, i found another small thing, that doesn't matter much.

kid in the park.PNG same kid mutated in the park.PNG I just talked with the girl, she digivolved to a bard during the dialoge and de-digivolved afterwards.
Sorry to bother you again :)

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
You still have to press D twice to remove the image when it shows up automatically. Disabling it permanently works, though.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Any brother and sister sex scenes in the game?
if yes does anyone share the game's save of the scene?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I still like the game, though it seems slower in progress than it used to be, the NO MOUSE function really dampens it, especially as it gets longer. It is in nearly all games and should not affect play to implement it.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
What would be cool would be to allow her have the option of not wearing her panties at certain expo / corruption level instead of just Jack taking them

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Big thanks, i found another small thing, that doesn't matter much.

View attachment 496247 View attachment 496248 I just talked with the girl, she digivolved to a bard during the dialoge and de-digivolved afterwards.
Sorry to bother you again :)
I'm aware of this glitch. It only happens when you interact with the npc.
It happens when using any of the animated default NPC's that comes with RPGmaker. I haven't found any trick to prevent this.
I don't think these npc were made to interact with.

Reactions: Baemz

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How do I increase the exhibitor skill
Certain events will raise May's exhibition skill. This will only happen from week 2 onwards I think.
There are one time events that will raise May's exhibition and events that can be repeated and that included multiple stage that will raise her exhibition up to a certain level. Unlocking certain stages may require that some other events have finished first.

Since I've no idea which phase of the game you're at it's hard to give a directed advise. If you still in the early stage of the game then don't fret about it will happen. It will be kinda hard to miss.

Reactions: Sachiko-Sama

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Anyone help me with outdoor exposure
You'll need to expose in the alley her next to the clothing store during the evening.
Depending on her exhibitionist level you will get further. In able to finish the event May will have to get rid of her bush first and then expose herself again with enough lust.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
What would be cool would be to allow her have the option of not wearing her panties at certain expo / corruption level instead of just Jack taking them
That's actually already planned to be in the game. The panty steal thing was just an trick to get some event without panties in game a bit earlier.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
popfan said:
That's actually already planned to be in the game. The panty steal thing was just an trick to get some event without panties in game a bit earlier.
I was actually hoping for this too, glad you had it already planned.

Right now, COA is my favorite exhibition/corruption game

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes