Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
The resolution of the game has been increased in 1.1 to 1280x960.
It looks like as if the resolution on your PC is set smaller then that.
Or at least is displaying a lower resolution for some reason atm.

At what resolution are you currently running ?
my resolution now is 1366 x 768, the next option available i have is 1280 x 768.
i don't have 1280 x 960 =S

My monitor is a Samsung 19inch SA300, GPU Radeon RX 460.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
my resolution now is 1366 x 768, the next option available i have is 1280 x 768.
i don't have 1280 x 960 =S

My monitor is a Samsung 19inch SA300, GPU Radeon RX 460.
Ah it seems you monitors max supported resolution is 1366 x 768 at 60 Hz.
So I'm sorry, but it seems your monitor doesn't support a higher vertical resolutions.
Must say this is a really low max resolution for an LCD monitor.

• Sad
Reactions: Fakecrash

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
So I'm sorry, but it seems your monitor doesn't support a higher vertical resolutions.
yeah monitor is a bit old, from 2011 or 2012, sad :(
it's kinda annoying, but i like your game so i will try to play it like this anyways, thx for your time.

oldboggy

Aug 2, 2019
Unfortunately for game or web designers, it is still a common resolution. According to Steam's hardware survey, over 10% are using it which is more than are using 1440p (less than 6%).

But now 2560 x 1600, now there was a resolution.

oldboggy

Aug 2, 2019
Unfortunately for game or web designers, it is still a common resolution. According to Steam's hardware survey, over 10% are using it which is more than are using 1440p (less than 6%).

But now 2560 x 1600, now there was a resolution.

mw

May 29, 2017
Bikini Photoshoot Event Bug (for some time now).

For some reason the Bikini Photoshoot event didn't start, when I went in in the afternoon. But it did start in the evening after that. Problem is, that the event leaves you running back to the photo studio at night, when it's closed. And since the event hasn't been completed yet, you can't go home or skip to the next day leaving you stranded.

There should be an option to abort buggy events somewhere.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Bikini Photoshoot Event Bug (for some time now).

For some reason the Bikini Photoshoot event didn't start, when I went in in the afternoon. But it did start in the evening after that. Problem is, that the event leaves you running back to the photo studio at night, when it's closed. And since the event hasn't been completed yet, you can't go home or skip to the next day leaving you stranded.

There should be an option to abort buggy events somewhere.
You should be able to start the event in the afternoon, but not in the evening just to avoid the problem that you're running into.
Sound like it has glitched and done the exact opposite of that. I just tested this and it works as I just described when I test it.

Did you use an old save? One of the saves I provided? or did you start a new game?
If you used an old save in which this event was already triggered that might have been the cause.

As for to abort a debug event , it's not that simple unfortunately. Possible work around for this is for now is to load save from before you started the event. Just finish the day without doing the photo shoot and see it works the next day.

You could perhaps actually get out of it if you have the cheat items in your inventory and use that to skip to the next day and then enter the studio. Assuming it's not a college day.

Anyways if you could upload some savesgames, with one at least from before trying to start the event in the afternoon I could have a look at it.

Last edited:

Holyestkoala

Apr 25, 2018
Heyo, just gonna put this here to let you know i'm currently stuck during the 5th(?) modeling event i think, cant get outside and cant talk to jake :p Loving the game btw!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Heyo, just gonna put this here to let you know i'm currently stuck during the 5th(?) modeling event i think, cant get outside and cant talk to jake :p Loving the game btw!
Thanks I seems I gave myself some problems by allowing the players some more freedom on triggering the time on the 5th photo shoot. It seems I overlooked the order in the events resulting in players getting stuck inside if they enter the studio when either the 5th or 6th modeling event is active. I've already made some changes so at least people won't get stuck inside anymore.

I'll need to change the order for the 5th and 6th modeling event so it can be triggered during the evening.
So work around for now is to not go there in the evening. Morning or afternoon should work fine though.

I've attached your edted save game with May just outside the studio. I dunno if you need it or had a save from just before, but at least you can continue where you left off.

Reactions: Holyestkoala

mw

May 29, 2017
You should be able to start the event in the afternoon, but not in the evening just to avoid the problem that you're running into.
Sound like it has glitched and done the exact opposite of that. I just tested this and it works as I just described when I test it.

Did you use an old save? One of the saves I provided? or did you start a new game?
If you used an old save in which this event was already triggered that might have been the cause.

As for to abort a debug event , it's not that simple unfortunately. Possible work around for this is for now is to load save from before you started the event. Just finish the day without doing the photo shoot and see it works the next day.

You could perhaps actually get out of it if you have the cheat items in your inventory and use that to skip to the next day and then enter the studio. Assuming it's not a college day.

Anyways if you could upload some savesgames, with one at least from before trying to start the event in the afternoon I could have a look at it.
I had that problem in the last version with one of the in game saves. For 1.2 I started a whole new game.
I visited the studio in the afternoon, the day the message came in. Didn't work. so I waited for the next timeperiod. ist worked and got me trapped. When I wait at least forthe next day, it will start in the afternoon. Seems to be related to the day the message is sent.

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
everytime I select yes to start the second cam show the prompt just goes away and nothing happens, any idea how to start it?

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Don't know if this bug as been reported. So starting with the saves provided in the release the pic that shows how May is dressed (the big one you can normally move right or left using "D") just vanished.
This pic was a good reminder of her actual clothes. Is there a way to have it back ??

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Don't know if this bug as been reported. So starting with the saves provided in the release the pic that shows how May is dressed (the big one you can normally move right or left using "D") just vanished.
This pic was a good reminder of her actual clothes. Is there a way to have it back ??
Yes, I probably forgot to modify one of the save files.
Just follow the procedure below should get it back.

- Due to changes in the code you'll need to go the settings items inside the inventory and enable the overlay picture if you want to keep seeing May's overlay picture!
(You'll only need to do this once! Not needed if you use my save (save8) for Version1.2)

Reactions: filochard

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Plans for the next update? Hoping for another photoshoot. One of the best parts of the game!
Here's a small update on the development.

At this moment I've got some idea's about the content that I might be adding in the next release.
Nothing is set in stone yet though.

There chances that there will be another photo shoot in the next release are very slim.
I've already added one in this and the previous release, besides that I still don't have concrete idea about a follow up scene yet.
So I'm leaving the photo shoot in the oven a bit longer until I have some more concrete vision on a follow up scene.

Other then that, I'll probably add another scene(s)? To the next door neighbor event, since I already have some material lying around for that.
I might add another and maybe last scene for the science teaching assistant.

It also might be the time to roll out the 4th exhibitionist contest events.
Next to that I'd like to finish some loose ends for the club waitress job.

The next version will probably also include a couple of small related exhibitionist events.
I got a spur of inspiration by playing another game which had some exhibitionist events.

I've always been struggling a bit on how to put exhibitionist events into my game.
While I'm not totally unsatisfied by the event that I have made thus far, there seemed to be little cohesion between some of the events.
Also the steps between the current events are maybe a bit bigger then I'd have liked them to be.
I mean the fun of the exhibitions events (in my eyes at least) is the anticipation of what will/could happen next,
using slowly steps getting bolder with each step.

So what I'm working on is a series of short, but similar themed exhibitionist events. Each one a tiny bit different/more daring then the previous one.
This way the events can stay small and are reasonably fast to produce. (as long as inspiration lasts.)
I'm only working on one series at the moment, but I've written down a couple a more idea so we might end up with similar events, but on a different location/settings

The approach for these events will be that May will be deliberately exposing (parts) of herself in public to people or with people around.
This approach also allows me some liberty to May's outfit(s) for these specific events.
The idea is that May will start fully dressed and will progress further in fairly small steps in each mini event.

Below are some 2 screenshots to give you an example.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Crazybat Sounds good to me, exhibition focus is always a good focus :giggle:

I guess you will add the mini-events at all stages of the game after the first exhibition contest?
It would'nt make much sense if the events pop up after the masturbation event near the clothing store.

From my perspective you have to build it up until everything climaxes(hehe) near the clothing store.
Also, the Flyer Job (currently 2 outfits) are perfect for exhibition events. At some point, she could just ask herself, do i want to wear pantys when i hand out flyers to these guys. Probably at some point she can even wear some much more revealing outfits during the handouts.

You could also add some exhiobition points on the roof of the shool, on your own balcony when she goes out there naked (i remember her buying a box of toys that could be reused here) and a masturbation scene on the lowest floor on your own house(this could expand in some incest themed suprises with her family members).

Honestly, do as you like. You always provided good content. I just wanted to mention a few things that i was thinking to myself during the last playtroughs. I got much more ideas about events and potential event points, since i have played ALOT of these games in the past years.

TL : DR Keep going, I like your work

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Looks good- it's my next one. One thing I noticed very quickly: May's dialogue is VERY hard to distinguish. Red lettering does NOT show up against a lavender (or fushia) background very well. Can this be changed?

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes