anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
To those posters who may feel awkward posting at this point in the thread:

In a recent post, without intending to, I offended the human being behind the label "dev"

Though it was not my intent, I truly did offend him/her, and offered an apology via PM. I believe he/she has accepted it. Still, perhaps a public apology is in order.

Crazybat, I carelessly, thoughtlessly shot off my mouth. I apologize.

I learn fast. I promise not to repeat that mistake to anyone here.

So please, keep posting, all. Share what you've learned about this game with other posters. Take some of the load off
Crazybat. I think he/she wastes far too much time answering questions we could answer among ourselves.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Minor game play issues (v1.1.3):

You cannot buy webcam on a 'pantie-less' day. Must buy on previous or next day. Clerk is too busy ogling naked crotch. Option to buy anything except 'Nothing' does not present itself.

If MC exhibits on balcony, and then masturbates, exhibition stat does not increment. Intentional?

Purchased webcam does not show in inventory, but shows as completed in quest tracker. Webcam show still possible.

(Minor) art issues:

Jack seems unusually well-endowed, during opening of laundry room event. The color of Daniel's penis in nurses office seems off, almost sickly. Suggest it match his body more closely.

In the May/Mom lesbian event, narrator exposition, (not inner or spoken dialogue), lacks a text box, instead, floating over picture. Difficult to read.
You cannot buy webcam on a 'pantie-less' day. Must buy on previous or next day. Clerk is too busy ogling naked crotch. Option to buy anything except 'Nothing' does not present itself.

Good find! This is one of these things that I forgot to account for. At least it doesn't prevent the player from progressing.
I'll see if I can fix this.

If MC exhibits on balcony, and then masturbates, exhibition stat does not increment. Intentional?

Not sure if this was intentional. Only if the cap for that event has been reached already. Will need to investigate.

Purchased webcam does not show in inventory, but shows as completed in quest tracker. Webcam show still possible.

This should be an easy fix.

Jack seems unusually well-endowed, during opening of laundry room event. The color of Daniel's penis in nurses office seems off, almost sickly. Suggest it match his body more closely.

Depending on the angle and lightning things might look weird sometimes. Since I few builds ago I've disabled the shadows since more then often then not they seem to lead to weird bars and transitions. I might have a look at these at some point, but there not really a priority for me right now. Thanks for noticing though.

In the May/Mom lesbian event, narrator exposition, (not inner or spoken dialogue), lacks a text box, instead, floating over picture. Difficult to read.

This was intended. (Well not the difficult to read part.) I've switched to transparent text boxes mostly for the last few builds.
The reason was because I felt that the textbox often obscured important details.

While it can be removed temporally by the player by pressing alt, I felt it might diminish the visual aspect of the game.
So I recon under certain circumstances depended on the background image and brightness of the screen this might lead to less readable text for some players.

Unfortunately it's not really possible to make this a player's choice.
The choice depends on the type of textbox I've used in the engine. Technically I might be doable, but that would require me to duplicate every single line of text! I might need to have a poll about at some point what most players actually prefer.

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
Balcony exhibition/masturbation: Occurred twice, first by accident, second through experiment. Cap not reached - exhibition=15;exhibition=17

Art issues: agree, minor points.

Text box: Understood. Suggestion for temp fix? I don't believe in mutilating art, but perhaps a black border at bottom of pic, and relocate narration there? Or let the picture speak for itself.

EDIT:

EventText.jpg

A later thought. Just changing the font color might be sufficient. (My image software doesn't have a good match for your aliased text.)

Last edited:

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
OFF TOPIC:

BEGINS RANT:

I have noted some complaints about 'walls of text'...

... I know I've monopolized the last 2 pages, so I will try to consolidate it all into 1 reply. ...
Frodo suffers on dangerous journey to throw cursed ring into volcano.

Look at all the time I've saved you! You needn't read 1800+ pages of the original written work, or sit through 3 lengthy movies. Say, "Thank you!"

Change the channel. Skip past my posts. Is there a gun to your head? Crazybat wants (not needs) to read it all to learn what does & doesn't work. You don't have to. That's your choice.

END OF RANT.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Balcony exhibition/masturbation: Occurred twice, first by accident, second through experiment. Cap not reached - exhibition=15;exhibition=17

Art issues: agree, minor points.

Text box: Understood. Suggestion for temp fix? I don't believe in mutilating art, but perhaps a black border at bottom of pic, and relocate narration there? Or let the picture speak for itself.

EDIT:

View attachment 480269

A later thought. Just changing the font color might be sufficient. (My image software doesn't have a good match for your aliased text.)
Al thought I myself have no trouble reading the text in that particular event I'm experimenting by making the transparent text blue or maybe red.
Suggestions are welcome. I think is shouldn't be a bright color.
The green as shown in your example is less readable for me then the original white text though. I assume it was just an example.

I already found out what the problem is with the balcony event. There just a piece of missing code which prevents increasing her exhibitionism when she masturbate. The irony is that is does increase when she decides not too. You're actually the first to spot that issue which must have been in there for quite a while since I haven't made any changes to that event in a long while. The issue should be fixed in the next release.

Last edited:

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
ATTN DEV, Can you please pin this message to the main page:

There are a lot of different posts regarding the "screen being cut off" when launching this game in either full screen or windowed. It seems unknown to many that RGSS, in all its versions, shares the configuration from the F1 menu for all games. So, for example, all games made using RGSS3 share the same F1 config, if you change it for one, you change it for every other game.

To change that, you can use regedit and look for:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Enterbrain -> RGSS3 (or the version your game uses)

Right click on LaunchInFullScreen and select Edit (First option), set the value to 0.

Be sure to perform those changes when Game.exe and RPG Maker are closed.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

Version1.2 is here!

I've converted the "small" expansion of the 5th modeling event that I had planned into the 6th modeling event.
I've been working most of the the weekend on testing and to finish off a couple of smaller events that I still wanted to add.
I've added 2 small events with the old neighbor which can be seen after reaching a certain stage of the community service events.

As a last addition I've also added a 2nd stage to the waitress job at the club.
May gets to wear a new sexy/funny outfit and two mini events have been added to this stage so far.

Some important things that you need to know when you're using saves from previous version:

- Use a save from before triggering the 5th modeling event or you won't be able to see the 6th.
- Use a save from before starting the community services event since it has been reworked.
- Due to changes in the code you'll need to go the settings items inside the inventory and enable the overlay picture if you want to keep seeing May's overlay picture!
(You'll only need to do this once! Not needed if you use my save (save8) for Version1.2)

Save8 can be used to play all content solely for this release
Save7 can be used to play all content from release 1.1 and higher.
Save6 can be used to play all content from release 1.0 and higher.
Save5 can be used to play all content from release 0.9 and higher.
etc...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:

I hope you guys like the update. If you run into any problems let me know.

Jackvondragon

Apr 20, 2018
thanks a lot! I did run into a little bug though after the new modeling event May's overworld character keeps being naked; changing clothes at home afterward works in the sense that she is wearing a different outfit when pressing "s" but the character is still naked in the overworld. (I started from save file 1.1 if that helps)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
thanks a lot! I did run into a little bug though after the new modeling event May's overworld character keeps being naked; changing clothes at home afterward works in the sense that she is wearing a different outfit when pressing "s" but the character is still naked in the overworld. (I started from save file 1.1 if that helps)
Hmm I'll have a look at it. with new you mean the 6th photo shoot right?

Update I think that might be caused by the fact that the overlay picture has been disabled during the event.
It's called directly after the event I believe to switch back to switch her avatar to the correct one.

However since it was disabled that piece of code wasn't executed. If I enable the overlay picture under settings and press d right after it fixed it.
Luckily it's only affects the avatar and nothing else.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2019
nope....not sure why he would tease us with that and not actually implement it. Given the nature of the place I'm sure were not too far away from the stripper job.
She can work at the strip club serving drinks in that costume which often leads to her showing her privates to patrons.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes