Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Just wanted to give a small preview of the scene I'm working on right now. The one involving Kelly and May which I mentioned briefly in my last update.

I'm almost done with all the CG. I've used over 40GC for this scene alone. Posing was a bit more time consuming since it involves two characters. I may decide to make some small changes and I'm thinking about adding a small scene afterward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

teaven

Jan 29, 2020
Can't get past the first day, every time I go back to the house at night, the game crashes. Says "Unable to fine file: Audio/BGS/Clock" I've reinstalled the game twice already. :(

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Can't get past the first day, every time I go back to the house at night, the game crashes. Says "Unable to fine file: Audio/BGS/Clock" I've reinstalled the game twice already. :(
did you check in the folder .... that the file was present.
if not copy this file (attached mega) in the folder and try again.
who knows....

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Hi,
Have you try to mute BGS sound ?
Load your save -> press Echap -> Select "System" option -> sezlect the sounds option and put them to 0% -> select "Return to Title Screen".
Reload your save and try if you can pass the night.

Btw, verify if Instant Text is set to "Normal" instead of "Instant", most of bugs encountered come from that...

You can also try to download the game again from here... (copy your saves before if it matters)

Best regards.

teaven

Jan 29, 2020
Hi,
Have you try to mute BGS sound ?
Load your save -> press Echap -> Select "System" option -> sezlect the sounds option and put them to 0% -> select "Return to Title Screen".
Reload your save and try if you can pass the night.

Btw, verify if Instant Text is set to "Normal" instead of "Instant", most of bugs encountered come from that...

You can also try to download the game again from here... (copy your saves before if it matters)

Best regards.
Did that, still crashes, guess I can try to redownload for the third time /shrug

teaven

Jan 29, 2020
did you check in the folder .... that the file was present.
if not copy this file (attached mega) in the folder and try again.
who knows....

Mega
For some reason all the file name have .ogg with the name of the file, should I change them?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
For some reason all the file name have .ogg with the name of the file, should I change them?
.ogg is the proper extension. Nothing wrong with that. Assuming you have set windows explorer to show the file extension.
I think the default is not to show the file extension. If that's the case maybe it's called clock.ogg.ogg now and that's causing the problem. (You should check the settings under windows explorer => view => options to make sure).

When it's off hide extensions for known file type box is not checked as in the sample below. If it's checked you might need to remove the .ogg. Or you can disable to see the full filename and check if it has the correct name including the extension.

1621371203062.png

Normally dropping the clock.ogg file in the bgs folder should work.

The proper files are inside the archive though. Some people have had problems before that extraction caused the filename to be changed. This usually happens when people use a different Unicode.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
you have to go to the menu and choose "item" (enter), "panties" (enter), and you will see the message "let's take off my panties!"
to put it back on do the same thing.
yeah the controls are weird in this game. lol
I would think you would go to the "equip/unequip" section to change clothes. And clothing would not be in the regular items spot, but in the "armours" spot...cuz..ya know...that looks like a normal spot to put clothing options. haha .. That's at least how most of the games I've played work.

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Does someone know how do i achieve the new outfit? Top and skirt? It says on the balkony but cant get one in the store or in other places. Thanks in any case!

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
City evening exhibition event where can i find it? Its the first event in the evening. The day event at the park i alrrady found.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes