Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Wanted to give a quick update on what I've been working on the last couple of weeks.
I've finished the scene with Gina and Kelly that I mentioned in my last update.

All I need to is integrate it into the game. And maybe I'll make a small aftermath event.

Next to that I've created an event with a certain male member of May's household.

She'll be visiting his office again which might lead to all kind of "probing". I've used quite a lot of slightly different animations for this scene I think 5 in total or something which is the most I've ever used for one scene.
There will be several choices that will lead to slight variations. You'll need to replay the scene if you want to see all of them.

Next is a new exhibitionist event I'm working on right now. Aka a new stage in the exhibitionist contest.

Initially I had written down some idea's for the next stage which came down to a variant of the previous one with a slight escalation. I still has a lot of other idea's though and there was one particular idea that kept nagging at me.

So in the end I made the next stage different then what I had in mind initially. And I think that's been a good decision.
I don't want to spoil anything so no preview pics or even a more specific description.

All I can say is that has ended up being the biggest exhibitionist event I've ever made thus far. Around 90 Cg at the moment.
This event will have two small optional parts of which one is reserved for people who have enabled a certain fetish.
I think it has turned out to be quite a funny and exciting event (I hope) . At least if you're into exhibition.

When I am done with this event I might have time to add another event in.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
The time between the updates is well used. For as much as I, and I suppose many others, would like updates more often, it is clear that you are making sure it stays at a high quality and in line with previous events. Keep up the great work and thanks for taking the time to make a game that I find enjoyable.

That being said, I know that sometime in the future I will probably forget I even posted this and get impatient and scream for the next update two weeks after the newest one is released. So please accept my apology in advance for being an ass.

Jmankj

Aug 8, 2020
Hi guys,

Wanted to give a quick update on what I've been working on the last couple of weeks.
I've finished the scene with Gina and Kelly that I mentioned in my last update.

All I need to is integrate it into the game. And maybe I'll make a small aftermath event.

Next to that I've created an event with a certain male member of May's household.

She'll be visiting his office again which might lead to all kind of "probing". I've used quite a lot of slightly different animations for this scene I think 5 in total or something which is the most I've ever used for one scene.
There will be several choices that will lead to slight variations. You'll need to replay the scene if you want to see all of them.

Next is a new exhibitionist event I'm working on right now. Aka a new stage in the exhibitionist contest.

Initially I had written down some idea's for the next stage which came down to a variant of the previous one with a slight escalation. I still has a lot of other idea's though and there was one particular idea that kept nagging at me.

So in the end I made the next stage different then what I had in mind initially. And I think that's been a good decision.
I don't want to spoil anything so no preview pics or even a more specific description.

All I can say is that has ended up being the biggest exhibitionist event I've ever made thus far. Around 90 Cg at the moment.
This event will have two small optional parts of which one is reserved for people who have enabled a certain fetish.
I think it has turned out to be quite a funny and exciting event (I hope) . At least if you're into exhibition.

When I am done with this event I might have time to add another event in.
Keep doing what you are doing, best game on f95! I enjoy the exhibition content :D You have one excellent perverted mind and i like it <3

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
quality over quantity is always better even when one wishes they could use a time machine to go to the future, download the completed game and bring it back (for personal use only, stealing from crazybat is a crime punishable by death)

Reactions: Sonar2020

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
can someone explain 2 me how i can get the cg/image folders? I think i read something about how to get it but it was way too complicated for me!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Do you have anymore webcamshow events planed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have some idea's, but dunno when I'll get around to implement them. First thing I'll probably do is add a variant of the latest stage without the mask.

Adding another person to at least 1 webcam stage was a suggestion which was made before (with the sister actually, I think) and I think that might happen at some point, but I can't make any promises.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
can someone explain 2 me how i can get the cg/image folders? I think i read something about how to get it but it was way too complicated for me!
There's a step-by-step explanation made by yugifan over at ulfm:

click the link which will open an excel file.

click on the third tab. (How to apply a RPGmaker Partial)

Scroll down to the section

-:How to decrypt and apply the partial :-

Then follow the step by step instruction

When done all the CG will end up in the exact folder where you installed the tool.

I can't really make it any simpler then that. I hope that helps.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Quick update on the upcoming release.

I'm currently working on the last event that I'll be putting in the next update.
It's a new photo shoot event.

As It seems to happen more often lately I ended up with a quite lot of CG..
Around 70 total for this new stage.

I think this update will end up having the most CG I ever used in a single update. I think I'm on 300+ already.

This is partly due to one event with 5 animations which eats up a lot of CG, so it doesn't necessary translate to more playtime. Nevertheless it will contain 4 new mini events at the clothing store and about 5 other events.

After I finish this event and integrate it into the main game I still have a few loose end to fix for a few of the other events.
After that I can start testing (and prob?) fixing some stuff.

I'm hoping I'll be able to finish everything somewhere next week.

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
There's a step-by-step explanation made by yugifan over at ulfm:

click the link which will open an excel file.

click on the third tab. (How to apply a RPGmaker Partial)

Scroll down to the section

-:How to decrypt and apply the partial :-

Then follow the step by step instruction

When done all the CG will end up in the exact folder where you installed the tool.

I can't really make it any simpler then that. I hope that helps.
thx u sm!!

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Quick update on the upcoming release.

I'm currently working on the last event that I'll be putting in the next update.
It's a new photo shoot event.

As It seems to happen more often lately I ended up with a quite lot of CG..
Around 70 total for this new stage.

I think this update will end up having the most CG I ever used in a single update. I think I'm on 300+ already.

This is partly due to one event with 5 animations which eats up a lot of CG, so it doesn't necessary translate to more playtime. Nevertheless it will contain 4 new mini events at the clothing store and about 5 other events.

After I finish this event and integrate it into the main game I still have a few loose end to fix for a few of the other events.
After that I can start testing (and prob?) fixing some stuff.

I'm hoping I'll be able to finish everything somewhere next week.
As you may remember, I've been playing this since before you got here. I know there is a change log, but is there a list of all potential events so far? I don't have endless days to play anymore and am really confused with how many episodes I'm behind and am ready to just wait an update or 2 and start a fresh game then, but event lists become important when so many potentials. Would go much faster with mouse control, I know, I've said that a bunch of times, too.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
As you may remember, I've been playing this since before you got here. I know there is a change log, but is there a list of all potential events so far? I don't have endless days to play anymore and am really confused with how many episodes I'm behind and am ready to just wait an update or 2 and start a fresh game then, but event lists become important when so many potentials. Would go much faster with mouse control, I know, I've said that a bunch of times, too.
There's not a full list, but the event guide that comes with the game contains all the event that have been added from version 0.6 till now. So you can pretty much distill how much has been added since version x.x

Also taking a peek into the recollection room should give a fairly good indication how many event you haven't seen yet.
There are still a few that I need to add though.

There is no mouse contol because the script is not compatible with FalconMK-XP.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I've uploaded version1.8. This version contains a total of around 3850 CG as apposed to 3419Cg in Version 1.7 making it the largest update (CG Wise) that I've made thus far. I hope I didn't break too much this time. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun and let me know what you think of the new events.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes