Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I used the save for start of 1.8 sound is not working for the game at all. No idea why.
I also got an error saying audio/bgs/Clock was missing. Went in to the folder and it was named _Clock removing the _ fixes the issue but there is no sound regardless. Dunno if this is related but I don't get why so many games have an issue with the bgs/clock thing these days. Last few updates have either missed the file completely or it's been _Clock that works like last update or Clock like this time. Come on Crazybat at least decide which should work.
As of this moment no sound is working though maybe start there. The sound files are not good anyway but well they are usually there.
Though maybe it's something known with a windows update or nvidia update that messed up sounds for rpg games?
All the proper files are actually inside the archive.. (At least in the one that I uploaded.)

Why do you thinks it's the games? It's much more likely that it's a problem that happens on your pc then a lot of games having the exact same problem.

Could be caused by using a different unicast system. Extracting program that fucks up the file name , virus/scanner/ firewall? It could be anything really.

Why you have no sound? I have no idea. Is the volume actually up inside the game?

Again it's obvious not a generic problem or everyone should have had the exact same problem, which is not the case.
Sound works fine for me and a lot of other people.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
is there any guide/walktrough to this game?
There's a very rudimentary event guide included with the game, but it doesn't cover the whole game.
There's also a gameplay guide that covers the first two weeks in game.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
All the proper files are actually inside the archive.. (At least in the one that I uploaded.)

Why do you thinks it's the games? It's much more likely that it's a problem that happens on your pc then a lot of games having the exact same problem.

Could be caused by using a different unicast system. Extracting program that fucks up the file name , virus/scanner/ firewall? It could be anything really.

Why you have no sound? I have no idea. Is the volume actually up inside the game?

Again it's obvious not a generic problem or everyone should have had the exact same problem, which is not the case.
Sound works fine for me and a lot of other people.
Yes the sound is actually up in the game....

I checked the folder again and I saw a second exe called Falcon-mkxp tried it and game starts with sound.
the normal game.exe starts without sound. So it's not broken, you just have a weird habit of adding two exe one that makes the gamer run without sound.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yes the sound is actually up in the game....

I checked the folder again and I saw a second exe called Falcon-mkxp tried it and game starts with sound.
the normal game.exe starts without sound. So it's not broken, you just have a weird habit of adding two exe one that makes the gamer run without sound.
The falcon-MKXP.exe is a mod made by PK2000 which helps RPGMAKER run better on lower end system. That why I have included it. There's nothing weird about it. It's there for a reason.

There's nothing wrong with the other game.exe it's the default game.exe and exactly the same file that comes with every other RPGMAKER VX Ace game. It should work fine with any of them as it currently does for almost everyone.

Why the sound doesn't work on your PC when starting the game with the default game.exe , beats me. I still think it's somehow related to stuff happening on your PC, since it seems to work fine for everyone else.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
is there a reason my my save never actually saves? once i shut down the game i'll have to restart from very beginning
Not really? It won't be much fun without being able to save.

Do you actually see the save file getting created inside the main directory when you save the game?
Only thing I can think off is a rights issue prevent the game from creating a save file or a anti-virus program that blocks it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Just need to say it one more time, BEST game EVER :D
Thank you for the compliment. :)
I'm not entirely sure I agree, but it satisfying to know there are people who are enjoying my work.
I reckon you liked the latest update?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Its v1.8 now, please update. :giggle:
I don't update it right away.
Usually wait 2-3 weeks to let Crazybat identify & fix any bugs.
ps. If the falcon exe crashes after 1-2 seconds without displaying any warning, could indicate a compatibility problem with the opengl drivers or the antivirus... but this should happen even without the mod.

Sakinex

Jan 2, 2020
Since 1.5 or 1.6 Sorry can't remember properly ;D I can't trigger 2nd webcam event when i try to trigger it some text just flashes by and nothing is happening. Does anyone have any idea why?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Since 1.5 or 1.6 Sorry can't remember properly ;D I can't trigger 2nd webcam event when i try to trigger it some text just flashes by and nothing is happening. Does anyone have any idea why?
Set text speed to normal instead of instant under system setting in the menu should fix this.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I... used "start of 1.8" save file in game , and....
why these 2 quest can't be finished ?!

↓ Is this the Maid service to the old man for house clean??
1625072081085.png

↓ It's already completed, right ??
1625072121978.png

bibaran

Feb 17, 2020
for android (joyplay) Improved UI Mod not working? or I installed something wrong, launched it both through Falcon-mkxp and through Game.exe, but nothing has changed, at the very beginning, half of the character's head is visible in the mirror)

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes