waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
is there a reason my my save never actually saves? once i shut down the game i'll have to restart from very beginning
Do you have any spare space on the drive, is the game in a place where you have write priviliges?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I... used "start of 1.8" save file in game , and....
why these 2 quest can't be finished ?!

↓ Is this the Maid service to the old man for house clean??
View attachment 1273762

↓ It's already completed, right ??
View attachment 1273764
Correct 1st one is just there for future reference when I add another event.
2nd on is just a bug that was present is earlier version and can be ignored.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I was just realizing this as I was deleting older versions of the games in my folder. This version is 1.8. Take out the . and you got 18. Not only is the game called Coming of Age, but the versions of the game also became of age. ;):LOL: Couldn't resist when I saw that.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: waffel and Crazybat

rh12

Mar 27, 2018
How can I trigger the new clothing store events? When I work there it just repeats old scenes.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Quick update on the upcoming release.

I'm currently working on the last event that I'll be putting in the next update.
It's a new photo shoot event.

As It seems to happen more often lately I ended up with a quite lot of CG..
Around 70 total for this new stage.

I think this update will end up having the most CG I ever used in a single update. I think I'm on 300+ already.

This is partly due to one event with 5 animations which eats up a lot of CG, so it doesn't necessary translate to more playtime. Nevertheless it will contain 4 new mini events at the clothing store and about 5 other events.

After I finish this event and integrate it into the main game I still have a few loose end to fix for a few of the other events.
After that I can start testing (and prob?) fixing some stuff.

I'm hoping I'll be able to finish everything somewhere next week.
Just a question : do you expect to introduce BDSM ?
Otherwise, great game, probably the best in its category

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How can I trigger the new clothing store events? When I work there it just repeats old scenes.
They should trigger at certain shame level + outfit.

Red dress + shame 81 or lower

Top+ skirt shame 74
Top+ skirt shame 70
Top+ skirt shame 66

Don't skip the events if eventskipping is enabled or they won't trigger.
No further conditions. It should work with old saves fine, unless it's a very old save perhaps?
Did you use an old save or started a new game?

If the problem persists please upload your save game so I can take a took at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rh12

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I've been thinking about it. I might add a few at some point.
Apart spanking, exposure in bondage (Exhibitionism), piercing, leather clothes (Some seem already available in the south district), clamps, could be a way to go further but not to far...

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Got a problem...
May's in the kitchen being fucked by her dad, taking the option to 'let him cum inside' results in an error every time I try it just after she wonders why thinking about getting pregnant by her dad is so exciting. The error doesn't occur if you tell him to pull out. Error is line 938, NoMethodEerror - undefined method upcase for nil:NilClass.

While I was playing and idly thinking I thought if I was writing May's story, I'd have May talk to her mother after kissing her in the kitchen and ask her if she thought 'Dad' would like to be kissed the same way. Mother would tell May to try it, opening the way for some more family fun ;)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Got a problem...
May's in the kitchen being fucked by her dad, taking the option to 'let him cum inside' results in an error every time I try it just after she wonders why thinking about getting pregnant by her dad is so exciting. The error doesn't occur if you tell him to pull out. Error is line 938, NoMethodEerror - undefined method upcase for nil:NilClass.

While I was playing and idly thinking I thought if I was writing May's story, I'd have May talk to her mother after kissing her in the kitchen and ask her if she thought 'Dad' would like to be kissed the same way. Mother would tell May to try it, opening the way for some more family fun ;)
Yes, it's a bug in 1.8. see this post https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-8-crazybat.1794/post-6074526

I'll prob upload a fixed version tomorrow.

Reactions: Yoli and K.T.L.

rh12

Mar 27, 2018
They should trigger at certain shame level + outfit.

Red dress + shame 81 or lower

Top+ skirt shame 74
Top+ skirt shame 70
Top+ skirt shame 66

Don't skip the events if eventskipping is enabled or they won't trigger.
No further conditions. It should work with old saves fine, unless it's a very old save perhaps?
Did you use an old save or started a new game?

If the problem persists please upload your save game so I can take a took at it.
Thanks for the info.

When I started the events, the game asked if I wanted to skip and I selected "No".

I used my own save from last version and your save (the one at the beginning of this version), both triggered the same events.

I barely remember the clothing store events so I assumed they were old events because May isn't shaved on them, maybe I'm wrong.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How do you add mouse control to this game?
There's isn't mouse support yet.

You could add mouse support if you have RPGmaker VXACE extract the game and add a mouse script.

The reason it isn't in there yet is because it breaks the modded version. I don't feel like going though the hustle of releasing 2 separate versions.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
are there any new brother scenes planned to be implemented?
I have no concrete plans for more scenes with the brother at the moment, but that doesn't mean I might add somewhere in the future.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the info.

When I started the events, the game asked if I wanted to skip and I selected "No".

I used my own save from last version and your save (the one at the beginning of this version), both triggered the same events.

I barely remember the clothing store events so I assumed they were old events because May isn't shaved on them, maybe I'm wrong.

Yes, these are event are suppose to trigger earlier in the game, when she not shaved yet. You've prob triggered them already. You can just check the recollection room and see if there are still any floating crystal (unlocked events) at the clothing store.

Reactions: rh12

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've uploaded a bug fix release:

V1.8.1

- Fixed crash when saying yes to cumming inside at the 5th event with Blake when you said yes at the 4th one too.
- Fixed 5th stage of the webcam even in the recollection room.
- Added the glory hole events to the recollection room.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes