Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
No. I wonder what gave you that idea? There might be a bit more lesbian stuff at the beginning, but there's plenty of other stuff as well.
I searched for more lesbian games with the tags lesbian and female protagonist and this game alongside other straight games were shown. Since the previews were just lesbian stuff I asked here before considering downloading it if it would have been something I searched. Since it´s not a lesbian game, I didn´t need to download it.
Since my preference is Incest (with the youngster Male MC like the son of someone), Parody (from Cartoons and Anime) and Lesbian (only with Lesbians, no Dudes or Futa).
So good luck with your Game. Sorry for this question.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I searched for more lesbian games with the tags lesbian and female protagonist and this game alongside other straight games were shown. Since the previews were just lesbian stuff I asked here before considering downloading it if it would have been something I searched. Since it´s not a lesbian game, I didn´t need to download it.
Since my preference is Incest (with the youngster Male MC like the son of someone), Parody (from Cartoons and Anime) and Lesbian (only with Lesbians, no Dudes or Futa).
So good luck with your Game. Sorry for this question.
No need to excuse yourself for asking a question.
I guess I see how one could draw that conclusion from the previews pictures.
I guess they could use a update. These are still the originals back from 2017.

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
how to increase exhibitionism
i have 18
it says find a perfect spot in the city idk where tho

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
how to increase exhibitionism
i have 18
it says find a perfect spot in the city idk where tho
Easiest way is just to repeat webcam event. At some point you might not be able to increase any further until a certain event has happened. After that webcam and other events will increase her exhibitions further.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
also does using cheats to change shame level does it cause some events to not happen?
Should not be a problem as long as you don't overdue it. increasing it with big amounts a day like 4 or 5+.

It's not always useful, since some event only trigger on some days any you won't always trigger new events immediately.
Also lots of even are staged so that you need to have seen the previous event before the next one triggers. And it usually needs at least a day in between for many of them, since they trigger during a certain time of the day.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update. I've been trying to round things up this morning for the coming update.
Unfortunately It was a bit more work then I anticipated, but I think it's almost done now.

Just a few minor thing and I can start prepping it for uploading.
I won't be happening today, since I'll be off visiting family in a moment

If everything goes as planned the new update should be out tomorrow.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Version 2.4 is done:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A note on the new event at House of pleasures. I initially hadn't planned to add piercing variant, since it didn't fit the scene.

However It did make more sense as option for 2nd time. So this variant has re-written lines. Also the animation is slight different with the piercing variant. Slight different angle , slightly different pose and pace.

Link to the update:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ComingOfAge-2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . No bitches peers? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Hope this is not a repetitive question, but I haven't seen it here.
Is there any plan to add pregnancy? Ocasionally the MC comments about pregnancy risk when getting creampied by men

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes